MY OMEGA | T.K FF

By jxxywilly0o

⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ On a hunt Jungkook ends up saving a beautiful rare Omega that he didn't know existed from da... More

{First Encounter}
{Foreign Feeling..}
{Wolf Form}
{The Transfer}
{Searching For Answers}
{Author Note}
{Author Note}
{Questions}
{18th Birthday #1}
{18th Birthday #2}
{18th Birthday #3}
A magical night
I can be retarded(not and update)
Comfortable Morning
so....
Heat??
the stomach ache
I failed 乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ
I'm pissed
pregnancy test
The letter
The attack
kill
The pain
location
The message
not an update
savior
I'm fine
Results
Do-Hyun & Seo-Yoon
I feel so bad
recovery
Coming home
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE
Alpha and Luna
Happy birthday Namjoon
break
The visions
bad reactions
suspicions
The screams
The unexpected
Micro stone's power
Blood
Pure evil
Different people, The same body
happy birthday day Jiminie!!
This bitch
Power is a dangerous thing
Follow!!!!
Coma
WONHO!!!
warnings
Happy birthday!! 🎉🎊
yummmmmm!!!
motionless
traumatized
You came around
hugs and kisses
plushies
Happy Birthday Jinnie 😍🎊
Euphoria
Still part of me
control
I'm changing
misunderstandings
writers block
Stress....no more of that hehe
happy birthday lil bean!!
Their loyal leaders(final chapter)
Epilogue
Bonus chapter pt.1/ Do-Hyun's first heat
bonus chapter pt2 final(Do-Hyun's first heat)

{Roommates}

20.3K 695 171
By jxxywilly0o

Taehyung's p.o.v

"So this is the Pack house, this is where the Alpha and his right hand men stay....Oh! Come here let me show you something really cool....Look." Jimin grabbed my hand and guided me to some stone.

"What is it chim?" I felt the need to touch it so I reached out my hand, but before I could lay a finger on it my hand was swatted away. "Don't touch it, it is super dangerous. We call it  the 'micro Stone', it's very dangerous. It contains high-powered energy, only the most powerful wolves can come in contact with it."

"So you mean like the Alpha?" He turned to me, taking in my question and then looked back at the rock. "I don't really know, no one does. he hasn't dared to try, It's too threatening, if you touched it and weren't worthy, it could possibly kill you. I heard from Alpha that you are chosen for the powers it holds but no one has ever has so we don't really know what it can really do, we've only heard stories." I nodded nodding in understanding, it was such a curious little thing.

"Well, I think that is about it for the grand tour, let's head over to the pack cabins. I'll show you which one you are going to be living in." Jimin said dragging me once again, I swear one day this boy is going to rip my poor arm off.

"Oh,yeah! And also we are assigned roommates, it's kinda like a buddy system. you'll be with Jungkook." I eternally stopped in my tracks.

Jungkook... He makes me funny....but not in a way I'd expect. I don't mind it?

"Could I maybe just bunk with you? I don't know Jungkook very well." I requested...requested? No it was more of a plea. But the "requested" was in vain. He just chucked and patted me on the shoulder.

" No silly, Yoongi is my buddy, but don't worry Jungkook is really nice. I feel like you guys are going to get along don't worry." I sighed in defeat and gave a small nod.

Once we arrived at the Cabins, Jimin pointed out mine to me. "here you go, the bed on the left is obviously Jungkook's so take the one on the right, okay? I nodded walking into the room and over to the bed. "Thanks, Chim" he gave me a smile and walked out, but before he completely disappeared, he spoke once more. "Feel free to settle down, my room is three doors down from yours so if you need me, I'm there." I hummed, setting my stuff on my bed.

I sat down scoping my surroundings, the room was pretty, it was decorated with pastel colors and the furniture was black, I really liked it. I focused my gaze on the other bed, across the room, the bedding was black and grey.... It was slightly boring but I liked it. It was nice and simple.

Being so endorsed into looking at the room and admiring the variety colors, I didn't notice someone walking...but it was just anybody...

It was...Jungkook

Jungkook's p.o.v

I walked into my room, jumping immediately seeing someone sitting on the other bed. That someone was Taehyung, he was looking around the room in complete. "Do you like the room?" No answer.

"Hello? Taehyung?....Hey, Taehyung" I waved my hand in front of his face and he jumped a little before he looked at me. How could someone be so deep in thought? "Oh...sorry, what?"

"I see you like the room, pretty huh?" He nodded with a cute tiny smile. So mesmerizing. I admired his face for a short while. But no one was speaking up so decided to small talk. "I've always like Patel colors but I never really knew why."

"Me too, I've just always been attracted to colors like these" He stated with a little giggle. That right there, that giggle. It was cheek punch worthy- wait why am I being so weird right now? I cleared my throat, internally slapping myself.

"So...You are my new roommate. Correct?" I asked in a calm manner but inside I was freaking out, my wolf was howling in excitement. What has gotten into him, ever since I met him, no cell in my body has been calm whatsoever.

Taehyung shifted a little in his seat, laying his hands on his lap. "That was what I was told, yes." I gave him a quick nod and went and sat on my bed.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"So, what would you like to do? I'm bored." To say I was a little shocked was an accurate thing to assume. We didn't know each other so I just assumed he would go about his day and ignore me. But Jimin did say he was a nice one...

"Um... I don't know...You?" He smiled...he looked like a bunny, ironic considering the fact that bunnies were a source of protein for us. It was super cute though. He hummed, taking a moment to speak. "We could go for a run, if you want." But...didn't he just go on a run with Yoongi? "But I thought you just went on a run with Yoongi Hyung, Jimin told me." He shrugged sitting up straight in his bed.

"Yeah, but now I want to go with you." His words made me blush slightly, what are you up to Jungkook? "Ok fine." He nodded walking towards the door, he turned to me, telling me to come on.

We jogged to the entrance of the forest, changing out of our clothes.

"Try to keep up, Okay?" I hid the smirk I was holding, he hasn't seen me run yet... Prepare to be amazed.With that we shifted into our wolves and started our run.

I would be lying if I said he didn't run pretty fast. But I would also be lying if I said I wasn't faster. At some points, we would race, which led to me winning.

We finally stopped by a stream to get a drink of water and rest. "Wow it was hard to keep up with you, you are actually quite fast." I laughed, breathing heavily. We shifted back to our human forms, sitting down on the grass." Hey, I might be a little Omega but I am pretty fast." We laughed a little bit, exploring the moving stream of the lake.

"So when did you go live with Jimin and his parents, how old were you?" I sighed, usually it was always super hard talking on this subject but right now...with Jungkook, I felt as if it was okay.

"Well I came to live with them when I was 7, it was hard at first because I didn't know any of the pack members."

"Wait, hold on. I thought you were from the same pack as Jimin?" I nodded. "Yeah I am but I was not in that particular part of the pack, our pack has groups, weird I know but that is just how we lived."  He nodded.

"Well, why did you go live with Jimin, what happened to your parents?" I stiffened, should I tell him about this? Is it safe? He seemed to notic my discomfort. "Hey, you don't have to tell me if you don't to." I shook my head, I might as well get it all out now. "No, it's okay....If I don't tell you now, it will just be locked inside."

"My parents didn't really care forme, my dad left when I was 1, he didn't like a male Omega as a son, when he left that caused my mom to grow a hatred for me, she blamed me for being alone so she thought if she beat the "disease" out of me, it was fix all her problem.

"What disease?" He asked concerned and it made me laugh a little. He's so naive "My mother thought male Omegas were a disgrace, she believed it was a disease I was cursed with when I was born. She was kind of crazy, but that's my mother for you." I had to stop, this was all to much for me, I haven't talked about this in years but right now I'm telling a stranger my whole life story. What is this? I hugged before continuing again.

"Her whole thought process was whack, like of course she couldn't beat it out of me, that's just who I was. She hated what I was, who I'd become...

..So for years of my life she beat me. It honestly became a routine in our lives..." tears trickled down my face, god I hate crying.

"It's okay, Taehyung." Jungkook pulled me into his embrace. Soothing me with sweet nothings "Look...no wonder she felt that was the only solution. I'm pathetic, crying on the shoulders of someone I haven't even know a week." I dryly chuckled, wiping the tears from my face.

"You aren't pathetic, this hurts you and crying about it is normal, you were tortured. Broken. But listen to me, I won't let anything happen to you, I'll protect you, deal? He said holding out his pinky, I giggled, nodding and connecting mine with his slightly bigger one. I felt safe with him, I was comfortable and that was new to me.

please! please! Don't go away...

*Time skip*

Jungkook and I got back to the pack and headed to our room. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back," Jungkook said heading to the bathroom. While I wait for him to get done I decided to head to Jimin's room to talk to him. I have some questions to ask him.

I went and knocked on the door, waiting for a response, I heard some shuffling in the background and then the door opened revealing Yoongi. "Oh hey, Taehyung what's up." I smiled at him, giving a small wave. "Hi, is Jimin here at the moment?" He quickly nodded, moving, leaving some space in the doorway. "Yeah let me go get him, feel free to come in." I thanked him, walking in.

"Hi, Tae what you doing here, do you need something?" My brother walked into the room with a wide smile, seemingly happy to see me.

"I need to talk to you about a few things, if that's okay." He nodded, motioning for me to sit down
"Sure, what about?"

" I was just wondering, uhm...when did you find out that Yoongi was your mate or...whatever?"

"I found out when I turned 18, on your 18th birthday you feel this connection with somebody and yes they could be strangers, Yoongi and I weren't really close before it happened, we only met once between friends and we never talked, but we always felt this kind of tension between us, it was like our wolves were crying out for each other."

"How old was Yoongi?" "I was 18," Yoongi said walking in and laying his head on Jimin's leg. "I didn't feel mate bond because Jimin wasn't 18 yet but I did feel something...it just didn't connect and on Jimin's birthday it pulled together. Our wolves howled when we saw each other, they immediately knew." Yoongi explained.

"Why are you asking about this anyway?" I shrugged. "I don't really know, it's just-" I let out a sigh, this is all hurting head.

"I don't know, when I'm with Jungkook I feel something that I don't fully understand." Jimin smiled, caressing my back.. "Well maybe he can be your mate, you won't fully know until your birthday. Your birthday is next month right?" I nodded. "Then you will know then and if it isn't him or anyone in the pack, you will just have to keep searching until you find them." I hummed, looking down at my hands.

"Thanks, you guys, I'm tried, I'm going to go get ready for bed. See you tommorow."

"Bye Tae"

"Bye"

I got to my room and plopped down on my bed. "Hey, Tae where did you go?" I jumped, letting out a yelp. I thought he was still in the shower. "Woah! calm down their tiger, it is just me."

"Oh my god, you scared me to death, I didn't know you were there." Annoyed by the fact that he was laughing at me, I threw a pillow at him.

"I was here the whole time, you just didn't notice when you came in." Obviously, that sounds like me, I can be a total airhead.

"Anyways, where did you go?"

"Oh, I just went to Jimin's to talk to him about something."

"What about?"

"Oh nothing don't worry about it, it isn't important." He nodded, finishing his task of drying his hair before he tossed the towel on the chair next to his bed.

He got comfortable in his blankets and wished me goodnight. "Well, okay. Goodnight Taehyung."

"You can call me Tae if you want." He said a quiet okay, shifted a little in his warm bed.

"Goodnight Jungkook."

"It's Kookie to you." I giggled, agreeing to the nickname before getting ready for bed myself and laying down, going off to sleep land.

Well, this chapter is hella long it took me over maybe a day or two to write. And yes I'm feeling better. Yay! I hope you're enjoying this so far. Make sure to vote and comment. Have a nice day. I purple you 💜

Here are some memes before you go!

Edit: sorry there are no memes they were sadly deleted....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 3.3K 26
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
3.3M 157K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
343K 13.5K 32
taekook werewolf au book 1/2 ┊fetus writing┊ ↬ taehyung is too cute and shy of an omega and jungkook is too devilish and rude of an alpha ☕︎ ┊ ✎...
3.4M 205K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...