Forbidden Love [EDITING] (Tea...

By AlexiaBrooke

Life proves that not everything goes the way we want it to be. Sophie McCain - Cara Delevingne Jessica Adams... More

Chapter 1: Goodbye Summer...
Chapter 2: Glad To Know You!
Chapter 3: Should I?
Chapter 4: That Dream...
Chapter 5: The Obsessed Creep
Chapter 6: No Thanks
Chapter 7: Oh My Madison...
Chapter 8: A Good Friend's Advice
Chapter 9: Please...don't
Chapter 10: Girls Hangout
Chapter 11: Avoidance
Chapter 12: Irresistible
Chapter 13: I Won't Tell
Chapter 14: First Date
Chapter 15: Falling Inlove With You
Chapter 16: Unforgettable
Chapter 17: Jane
Chapter 18: My Forbidden Love
Chapter 19: Everything For You, Babe
Chapter 20: Where Is She?
Chapter 21: Jail
Chapter 22: A Friend
Chapter 23: A New Acquaintance
Chapter 24: Define Freedom
Chapter 25: Reunited
Chapter 27: Christmas Is Coming!
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Luck, You'll Need It
Chapter 30: Jealous
Chapter 31: Rough
Chapter 32: I Knew It!
Chapter 33: Echoes
Chapter 34: Troubled
Chapter 35: Plan
Chapter 36: I Loved You
Chapter 37: Hurts Like A Motherf*cker
Chapter 38: What's Really Happening
Chapter 39: We're Going To Miss You
Chapter 40: I Wasn't Born Yesterday
Chapter 41: Goodbye
Chapter 42: 4 Years After
Chapter 43: Different Lives
Chapter 44: Researches
Chapter 45: A Visit From An Old Friend
Chapter 46: New York
Chapter 47: That Was A Close Call
Chapter 48: Un Jour Inoubliable
Chapter 49: Bye...

Chapter 26: Revelations

3.3K 72 1
By AlexiaBrooke

Alexandria's POV:

"Yes! I'm coming right away!" Then I hung up. Sophie was back in town 2 days ago! And so was the girl who ran away, Clara. I hurridely got ready for this...moment? Well seeing Sophie will be a relief, she could have been murdered like her parents and damn, poor Olivia and Sophie. I wondered how Sophie took it.

______________________________

I knock on the door, twice. It opens with an open arm Sophie. "Sophieeee!" I hugged her and she hugs me back. "Oh my god, can't believe your back!"

"I can't believe it too, it has been rough there. You know, being their slave" She opens up. I stroke her cheek and kisses it.

"It's alright babe, you're now here with us, again!" I grab her hands and pulled her inside. "Oh this is for you by the way" I gave her a gift. She smiles and opens it.

"Oh my god! You shouldn't have bought me this!" She screams out. It was a half gold heart, the other half, I was gonna give it to Jessica.

"Here Jessica. For my favourite couple!" I hand it to her and she opens it. She has the same expression of joy like Sophie's.

"God, thank you Alexandria. Hope you aren't doing this to have good grades with me 'cause it ain't working like that" She kidded.

"Aw no. Lovebirds" I pulled them both in a hug and kisses both their cheeks. "I love you both, stay strong" And I pulled out of the hug. "Oh hi there Eva, Madison, Olivia and...Clara! Glad you're back!"

"Glad too" I kisses all of their cheeks and put my handbag down.

"So girls...let's go to the table for lunch?" Olivia suggests.

"Lunch!" We all said in unison.

"Wait Olivia" I stopped Olivia, she raised an eyebrow telling me to continue. "How did Sophie took it?" I lowered my voice.

"Took what?" She squinted her eyes and looks deeply at me.

"About your parents?" I whispered.

"She still doesn't know so keep your mouth shut" She murmured. Really? She still doesn't know. Shit then. I mouthed an 'OK' to her then head to the dinning area. I took a sit next to Olivia and Madison and infront of Sophie. "So..we still had to wait for MJ, he says he's coming soon."

Madison giggles. "Ha, the only boy, huh?" Eva nudged her. "Lol" She says.

Knock Knock

"That should be him!" Olivia says, she gets up and fetches MJ.

"OMFG!" MJ shouts then got to Sophie and hugged her tightly. Awkward hug, hehehe. "Glad you're back!" He kisses Sophie on the cheeks and played with her face. He then notices Clara. "Oh my...Clara!" Then, he hugs Clara...a little too tightly from what I can see.

"Okay guys. Take your sit here MJ" Olivia kindly demands him. MJ sits and smiles hugely at Sophie.

"Stop smiling at her like that you fool" Madison notices, Eva nudged her and tells her to shut up.

"Someone wants to make a toast?" Eva stood and eyed everybody around the table.

"Sure" Madison volunteers. She picks up her wine and so did everybody, including me. "To those who were long gone and missed much and now reunited and loved, cheers"

Everybody says, "Cheers!" and drinks their wine. "So Sophie, how was your adventure out there?" MJ asks her, everybody stopped what they were doing to tune in and listen. "Every small details count" MJ added.

"Well," Sophie started. She looks at everybody for about half a second then continues. "It was rough, very rough. I ate their 'food'" She air quoted and chuckled a little bit. "Fucking shit it was disgusting. Ugh, I really think it came from the bin." We laugh, stopped and listen again to Sophie. "They made me their slave, not just any kind of slave but the worst kind that can possibly be, their sex slave." Madison and Eva gasped. "Yeah, horrible, I know. And well, at one moment, I tried acting weird but yeah don't remind me of that, it was a stupid idea. I never am a smart bitch." I tried not to laugh but one moment to another, I burst out of laughter. Everyone looks at me then laughs with me too, cool.

"Yeah, uh, sorry. Go on" I told Sophie, she nodded with a grin plastered on her face ever since I burst out of laughter.

"Um, then well...one day, Clara came and save the day. She has some ninja moves so might as well not mess with her" Sophie giggles and looks at Clara who was smiling. "Take over, Clara. I never asked you of how you found me" Everyone turned to face Clara, who was wiping her mouth with a tissue.

"Oh yeah" Clara puts the tissue down. "Well, I was just walking in the woods, thinking millions ways to die in the west" She takes a sip of her water. "Then I noticed a house, a big wooden house and I decided to go inside. When I got inside, I heard screams, ugly ones. And I kind of was eavesdropping deciding whether the girl-now known as Sophie- needed help or not. Just as I was about to open the door, Jane came. She threatened me but I managed to get a bottle of wine and smashed it to her head!" Clara was proud of the last part of the sentence, we all was. "Fuck yeah."

Everyone was obviously amazed. "So for the both of you, is it a good or a bad memory?" Olivia questioned the both of us.

Sophie started first, "Both good and bad. Bad because like what I said, sex slave and stuff. Good because of the experience that I had with Clara escaping"

"How about you Clar?" Madison asks obviously interested.

"Well, it was good because of the action I had and we had" I explained. Everyone nodded.

"So how about here, any news whilst I and we were gone?" Sophie interrogates.

"Not much." Eva said.

"Nooope" Madison says.

"No, other than your parents dying there's no--" Oh shit. Olivia nudged MJ and murmured to him to shut up but guess what, too late. Sophie heard it. Bullshit.

Sophie squinted her eyes and was now obviously curious about what have just been said. "What?"

"No it's just MJ's old jo--" Olivia tries to cover but was interrupted with Sophie.

"Mum and dad are dead?! The fuck! When? How?" There were thousands of emotions running through her head as from what I can see. Wow, good move MJ *note sarcasm*.

"Sophie, calm down and si--" Eva tries but once again interrupted by Sophie.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" She yelled obviously angry. She turns to face Olivia. "When and How?" She asks but more calm.

"They were kidnapped, just like you but then was murdered, it was about 2 weeks and a half ago." Olivia explained with fear and sadness of the throwback. Sophie bursts into tears and ran upstairs.

"Sophie!" Jessica calls for her then follows her.

Madison sighs. "Good job MJ" She sarcastically says.

"Hey, stop it. Not helping. It's no one's fault but mine, if you haven't brought that up, I might have never told her" Olivia rubs her temples then sits down.

Wow, this is the perfect ruined family.

Sophie's POV:

"Hey, babe" Jessica comes in my room. I was in full and huge waterworks, this is alot.

Now that's the reason why they haven't called for a long time nor have shown life to us because they were dead. My parents were dead for fuck sake. I am left alone with my sister, Olivia. Just the both of us now.

Jessica hugs me tightly, I couldn't push her off, she's probably the only one who can make me feel better. "Everything's gonna be fine babe" She tries to comfort me, note that I said 'tries' because it wasn't working. I know everything WILL be fine but for the moment, I'm in total destruction.

My parents may have never really spent their time with us but still, I knew they both loved us with all their fucking life. Mum and dad was always busy about pretty much everything. Last year, we only saw them for a week and they were gone for the rest of the year. This year though, they promised to come back and spend more time with us but guess what, not all promises are achieved by everyone. Well, we were gonna spend Christmas just the both of us, again. Which by the way is in a week and a half.

Happy Christmas the McCain family.

---------------------------------
Author's Note:

Hey guys! :D Want more drama? I'll give you some drama if you stay tuned.

Anyways...what do you think about this Chapter? Any predictions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...