Infinite love (COMPLETED)

By parthada

This story is about Manik Malhotra a womanizer and a innocent naive Nandini murthy..... Let's see what will h... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Tujokahe🎶🎶
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NEW COVER +SHOOT OUT
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
NOTE
CHAPTER 13
HAPPIEST WALA BIRTHDAY PARTHU 🎂
CHAPTER 14
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Hello
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 20!
NEW COVER
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 21!
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 22!
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34( full part)
CHAPTER 35( Full part)
COVER
CHAPTER 36 (full part)
CHAPTER 37 & wattys😍 (full)
CHAPTER 38(full)
CHAPTER 24!
CHAPTER 39 (full)
CHAPTER 40 (full)
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 25!
CHAPTER 26!
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
chapter 46
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 27!
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
CHAPTER 28!
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 29( FULL PART)
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 30(FULL PART)
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 31 (FULL PART)
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 32 ( full part)
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 33 (FULL PART)
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
Story be continued or not
The final decision!
Chapter 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100/EPILOGUE
Cover/ sequel

CHAPTER 23!

2.9K 193 6
By parthada

I have uploaded my another story of Manan, whose story concept is different, hope guys will love it, please do give it a try...  

BILLIONAIRE'S LOVE is the story's name, check my profile..

Happy reading!!!

      "Manik you here? We thought you left" "ya alya, actually guys I want to tell you guys something" Manik sat on his chair, nervousness was clearly visible on his face, looking at it everyone got confused.

          "I want to tell you guys, that I am falling for a girl!" hearing Manik, everyone's eyes went wide, they were not able to digest what they heard, even cabir was shocked. He knew Manik would tell fab4, but he was not sure that Manik will tell this early.

          "Really buddy! that's a good news, who is that girl?" dhruv's voice brought everyone out of their land.  "Leave all that, congratulations! I am damn happy!!!" mukti jumped on him, so did alya, where as boys remain at back.

          "So finally! Manik MALHOTRA, is in love" "mukti please! it's not love, I said I am falling" "but--" mukti was cut by cabir "Chuck it, you yourself will realize it, now do the honor of telling the girl's name" "umm Nandini, my secretary"

          "really! that cute girl, I am already in love with her, she is perfect for you Manik" "thanks Alya!" "muku, won't you say anything?" "I would like to test her" "mukti please don't, lots of things have happened which you don't know.

           Nandini is not talking to me, I have committed a mistake, which I am trying to mend, and from today I am taking the step. You know she has the capacity, to wrap Manik malhotra on her finger.

           When she cries I feel like, my heart is crying, when she make that pout, I feel like kissing her, hell out of it. She is the beauty, you know first time when I saw her I wanted her on my bed, but as the things proceeded I came to know, she is not bed material she is something.

           I tried not to think about her, I thought she is also like neyonika, but no she proved, that she is not like neyonika, she is princess who is locked in her own world, "

          mukti and others had tears on hearing Manik, they were sure Manik was in love, just the thing remaining was him to accept. "You are wipped Manik!" "true" "only for her alya, only for her" they all had group hug.

            Breaking the hug Manik said "ok! so I guess now I should leave. I am planning of taking Nandini to breakfast" "oo! Breakfast date" Manik blushed hard on hearing cabir's statement, but covered it up with his glare "guys please" everyone laughed on him. 

            "Angela opened the door of her apartment, only to be shocked to see Manik standing in front of her, sweet smile and smirk playing on his lip "you here! Any work?" "where is Nandini? I am here to pick her" smile appeared on her face, and she gave Manik way, to enter the apartment, which Manik did immediately.

            Angela pointed towards Nandini's room, enough indication for Manik to know about Nandini. Manik went there hurridely only to hault at the door, admiring Nandini, who was busy fixing her hair, she had her formal shirt on, with skirt reaching her knees, hugging her body.

            Which was doing nothing but increasing Manik's desire. when she was done with lipstick she pouted, to which Manik chuckled. Nandini picked a rubber band to tie her hair, when manik with his fast speed, reached behind Nandini and held her hand, in mid air, surprising her.

           Nandini blinked her eyes, two three times to check wheather, it was her dream or not. She tried to take turn, in order to face Manik, but Manik held her waist preventing her from turning, he slipped his hand on the front of her stomach, pulling her towards him.

             Manik dipped his face in Nandini's hair making her breath to go wild. He kissed behind her ear, which resulted in escaping a moan from Nandini's mouth.

           Manik brought his lips more towards her ear, and wispered huskily in dominating tone "don't tie, let them fall! I love it when they are down" Nandini didn't responded, she was lost in Manik's voice, so to bring her back he bit her earlobe, "I didn't got your answer, cupcake"

          "o...ok" Manik smiled, kissing her back of the head, he stepped back. Nandini immediately faced him, on not feeling his touch. Manik raised his one eyebrow, smirk on his face "was expecting more? Miss Murthy" her eyes went wide, and she immediately nodded in no.

           Turning towards the mirror, she adjusted her hair, busy cursing in mind to loose her self control. While Manik was smiling seeing her, after setting her hair she turned and asked "sir why are you here?"

           "Because, we are going for breakfast" "breakfast! but you didn't asked me" Manik made O face, and faked a smile "Manik malhotra, you have to take some tips from cabir and dhruv, but for now convince Nandini any how"

           "Nandini, will you come with me for breakfast?" she folded her hand to her chest "why should I?" Hearing her question, the smirk wipped off his face, he was now scared of her rejection "Please, don't say no! I am trying to earn your forgiveness, please come"

             Nandini melted on hearing manik, she definitely don't like pleading Manik. "Ok" Manik smiled to the fullest hearing her. "So shall we?" Nandini picked her bag and they both came to living area, where Angela was eating her breakfast.

           "Angee, I am sorry, I won't be able to have breakfast today, tommorow will eat with you" "don't worry, I understand you go enjoy" Nandini blushed on hearing her, sentence she just nodded shyly by looking down, making Angela and Manik to smile.

           Manik and Nandini reached near car, where Manik himself opened the door for Nandini, once he was satisfied that she had settled, he went to the driving seat, egnited the engine and drooved with Mike following them. 

            Throughout car there was silence, soft music was playing on the record system, Manik was stealing glances of Nandini who was busy admiring the view, mostly trying to avoid Manik's gaze.

          "Why is he starring me?, I am getting goosebumps. Please god, make me strong, you also know, I have forgived him, from my heart but not from my mind. I want him, to know that from next time, he just can't behave like this with me.

         When he said, he is having past, because of which he stayed away from me, I got sad, I want to know his past, and want to help him to move away from that past, please help me God, to know him"

          "Nandini! we are here" manik's voice brought her out of her thoughts. Manik got down, and opened Nandini's side of door, she got down thanking him, and they made their way towards the cafe.

             It was a open cafe, nearby a lake, birds were chirping on the tree, there was no crowd, sice it was morning "shall we go inside? Or  occupy seat outside" "outside, having breakfast in nature presence is best"

            Manik smiled and nodded, both of them sat on the table which was below a tree. Nandini was soaking the environment, while Manik was starring her, he just wanted to take her away from everyone, go to one isolated island, and spend his day and night by cuddling her.

How was the chapter??

Please do give your precious review and comment so that I can improve myself

Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 20.5K 52
what happens after talent hunt when Manik is asked to choose between Fab5 or Nandini.. This is my first story.. please support me....
225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
109K 5.8K 19
This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandini before soha lite up fire? What will ha...
854K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...