Broken Gamer (Abused Reader X...

By Crashbexpert

F/N L/N was adopted by the Xiao Long Family. He has no knowledge of his birth parents but he know one thing... More

'O Gamer Mine
The Paths
Crystal's Dreams
Scarlet Blade
Family Trouble
Strength Test
Schnee Sisters
Instant Dungeon
The First Floor
Demon
Parallel Sin
Change
Mistral
DLC Options
Change
Farewell
Separation
New Hosts
Loop
Escape
Remnant
One Year Later
Beacon
Initiation
Survive
Reputation
It Begins
Unnerving

Father

9.1K 188 104
By Crashbexpert

I stood there gazing at Shinoa, "Come on did you already forget everything I told you about me?" She asked, "That damn step father of yours." She sighed.

"So. What are you exactly?" I asked.

"You have an observe skill use it. I may be able to add some messages to everyone else's but mine. Well my creator decided it works on a separate system." She said sitting on the fountain. I used it and saw her stats.

Name: Shinoa

Level: 1/100

Title: Goddess of Fate: Created by the Primordial entity of Order to specifically bend reality based on the stats of The Gamer. Prefers to bend reality to the benefit of the gamer.
Trickster: Enjoys messing around with The Gamer. Tends to cheat the system to the benefit of The Gamer
New Goddess: Is currently the youngest Goddess in existence.
Fangirl: Enjoys the past, present, and future achievements of The Two Brothers. Her favorite is The Gamer.

Race: God

Class: God

Job: Goddess of Fate: To guide The Gamer and Control the world to his benefit.
Shared Fate: Her Life and The Gamer's are bound together. Neither can live without the other. Damage done to Shinoa will transfer and share to The Gamer and vice versa.

Age: 10

Aura: N/A

HP: N/A

MP: N/A

Status:

Excited to finally be out of that white void of solitude.

"Sooooo what now?" She asked excitedly.

"So much for punching her." I sighed.

"Yep wouldn't recommend it." Jez said.

"Shinoa I keep hearing about a brother. Who is he?" I asked.

"Oh... You have a half brother. Different mom same dad." She said.

"Who was my mother?" I asked.

"Oh... She was a very caring woman. She gave you up to protect you." Shinoa said.

"Is she..." I began.

"She died. About six days later." She said.

"I see... Why didn't..."

"You're dad can only directly interfere with a world once per world. Unless the Void approves of it. He already used it up by creating you so saving your mother was out of the question." Shinoa said.

"Why? Is the Void his boss or something?" I asked.

"No... You read the Void's description. If the entity of Order or Chaos die the other dies as well ending all of creation." She said, "So to prevent a war between the two they decided on certain rules to keep them from killing one another."

"Wait you're saying...."

"Your half Primordial." Shinoa said, "You potentially can be more powerful than the gods themselves."

"When can I meet him?" I asked.

"Next floor." She said, "I won't give you any special quests."

"Do you wish to go alone master?" Sylph asked appearing beside me. My other spirits appeared as well.

"Up to you." Shinoa said.

"You can come. We are a team no point in having secrets." I said. Shinoa got off the fountain and stretched.

"Let's go then. Time to meet your real dad." She said.

We traveled up the stairs to the third floor. We stood at another vast and endless room. A door stood ahead of us, about 60 ft. We were in a prairie, but the sky had three massive planets orbiting around. The sky was dark and the starts could be seen, and the sun was not.

"Hey kiddo." A voice spoke. I looked down and saw a shining blue Dragon materialize in front of me, "You look well." He said. My spirits and Shinoa kneeled in his presence, "Please don't kneel, I never enjoyed seeing that." He said as they stood up embarrassed.

Allies: Ruby, Yang, Zwei, Weiss, Winter, Sylph, Ember, Jez, Star, Aqua, Crystal, Qrow, Void, Prime

"Prime is that what you are called?" I asked.

"It was the first name I was given by a mortal I spoke with. You want to call me something different?" He asked.

"You're my dad right?" I asked.

"I am." He said.

"Then why not call you Dad." I said.

"As you wish." He said.

Allies: Ruby, Yang, Zwei, Weiss, Winter, Sylph, Ember, Jez, Star, Aqua, Crystal, Qrow, Void, Dad.

"How many more children do you have?" I asked.

"I have only every created two." He said.

"Okay... My brother?" I asked.

"He's well. Do you want to see?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I created you two based on the first mortal who named me. I grew quite fond of him. You're both in different worlds so meeting him won't happen any time soon." He said.

The floor became a lake and I saw a kid who looked like me and a woman with blonde hair. Three kids came up to them.

"Ma'am can F/N come and play?" The girl asked.

"Sure Liz just be sure to not go to far." The woman said.

"Yes! Come on F/N let's go!" The girl said grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

"So he's living a better life than me?" I asked.

"For now." My father said.

"What you mean?" I asked. Instead of answering my question the scene changed. I'm assuming it was my brother but he was older. He was in a very bright world that I never have seen before. His wrists had red large arm bands and he held two massive swords. He had a scar over his eye and his eye had a symbol on it. He approached a man with white feathery wings who was laying on his back.

"I'm an angel! Are you willing to commit a grave sin to save a monster!" He yelled. My brother stepped on his chest and the swords fused to become a large gun. He aimed it at the angel's head.

"I'll become a Demon to save those I Love." He said before shooting him.

"You'll have some very interesting stories to tell when you eventually meet." My father said as the lake became a prairie again.

"Who was my mother?" I asked.

"A kind woman who wanted a child. Like your brother you are considered a miracle child as your mother was barren." He said, "She loved you, but also knew you were in danger. I told her to protect you, she thought it was best to put you in an orphanage... She was right." He said with a bit of remorse.

"So you held no romantic interest in her?" I asked.

"No, Not romantically. Mortals are fascinating beings. Your mother wanted a son and believe in a god to get one. I love all living creatures and wish to protect them, though even I'm aware that some are irredeemable. On the rare cases where a world is irredeemable... The Devouring Black Dragon cleanses the world by exterminating the corrupted. Though only one universe has one world per generation so mostly Humans are redeemable." He said.

"So my step father is redeemable?" I asked.

"That's up for you to decide. That's why you all have free will, to decide your own fates." He said.

"You know what I'm going to choose?" I asked.

"Yes, but telling you what to do or what you will do will change it. You decide his fate yourself, either choice won't change how I view you." He said.

"So you didn't love my mom romantically... What do you feel about me?" I asked.

"I feel a very unique connection with you and your brother. Also even though I didn't have any special feelings towards your mothers, I still cared for them more than other mortals. Seeing your mother perish and unable to do anything, I never felt such anguish. It's probably due to the fact that I made you two using my very DNA." He said.

"I see... You know all right?" I asked.

"Yes." I said.

"What happened to Jezebel's father?" I asked.

"Ahh the Void's Avatar... The Void personally named him Heir to Chaos due to his loyalty to the Void, but with the Scarlet King alive he has no right to it. He is currently in the Scarlet King's Domain keeping him imprisoned. Because of him you and your brother are not being personally disposed of by him." He said, "He isn't strong enough to kill him but he can keep him busy." He said.

"How do I see him?" Jezebel asked.

"Either my son gets strong enough to will himself into his Plane or the Scarlet King pulls him in." He said.

"I see..." Jezebel said depressed.

"Any more questions?" He asked.

"Why did master's brother kill an angel?" Star asked.

"The angels kidnapped a close friend of his and in order to keep him from interfering with her execution they erased his memory and sent him to a different world. He regained his memories later due to his semblance and he wasn't very happy." He said.

"Why two of us? Why didn't you just have one son?" I asked.

"The Scarlet King has had countless millennia to cultivate the power he has now. Only one will never catch up with him. Even just the two of you may not be enough. You may need more help." He said looking at my spirits.

"I see... One more question... Why the hell did you give me an annoying Semblance!" I yelled pointing at Shinoa.

"Rude." She said.

"Eh?" My dad asked.

"She has been doing nothing but giving me headaches and troublesome experiences!" I yelled.

"I beg to differ! I'm giving you the best of luck with women the only one complaining about this is you. What are you gay?" She asked.

"No I'm just annoyed that you keep having me hook up with every girl I meet!" I yelled at her.

"You heard your dad. I have free will, I do what I want!" She said crossing her arms looking away from me.

"Well stop this! It's already difficult trying to keep my spirits from killing each other!" I yelled.

"Rude." Star, Jezebel, Ember, and Crystal said. Sylph started to look a t us with worry.

"That sounds like a you problem." She said turning away from me.

"I so want to hit you right now." I said.

"No balls." She said.

"Wait you don't want a harem?" My dad asked, "That's rare." He said looking to the side.

"What?" I asked.

"Boss I'm sure he wants one. He is still just ten wait till puberty hits." Shinoa said waving her hand.

"Ahh of course. He still is young." My father said.

"Now listen here you two! The last thing I need is to have women fight over me!" I yelled.

"She gave you the title right?" My dad asked.

"Yeah I gave him the title. Jeez you try to help a guy and I don't even get a thanks. Sniffle." She began to fake cry.

"Son making a girl cry is not very gentlemanly." My father said.

"Cruel Master." My spirits said.

"Who asked you!" I yelled, "Besides she's faking!"

"Still she is only trying to help her hero." My dad said.

"Don't tell him that!!!" Shinoa yelled.

"Oh right. Apparently I'm your favorite huh?" I asked. Shinoa began to turn red.

"Boss what was in my character file?" She asked. A notification appeared in front of her.

"This." My dad said. She began to turn even more red.

"What the hell boss! Why does he need to know this?" She yelled.

"Wow... Fangirl?" Ember said. Shinoa looks behind her to see my spirits reading the notification.

"Yeah even I was surprised." Jezebel said. She stood back cause she already knew. Shinoa got even more embarrassed.

"Don't look you degenerates!" She yelled.

"Hey you brought this on yourself." I said. My dad started chuckling. My spirits and Shinoa didn't pay attention as they still were fighting.

"What's so funny dad?" I asked

"You still think your life is bad?" He asked. I looked at my companions and see them teasing on the embarrassed Shinoa who was yelling at them.

"No... I guess this life isn't so bad." I said smiling.

"Great I wonder which Sibling will be the strongest and have the biggest harem. Huh the idea of being a grandfather actually excites me." He said.

"You asshole!" I yelled and ran at him read to punch my dad. Unlike the void he just dodged it.

"How cruel you'd raise you fist at your own father." He said depressed.

"Don't you dare start fake crying!" I yelled trying to punch him. He dodges it again.

"My dear son. Where did I go wrong?"

"Ahhh hate you!" I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...
948K 13.2K 86
Disclaimer: I do not own Rwby by Rooster teeth, Undertale by Tony Fox, or any of the images, videos, songs or references that are put on this story o...
6.3K 70 14
Just like my last one Y/n was apart of the rose/Xiao Long/branwen family. As almost every other Rwby x male reader story he was abused and neglected...
397K 2.7K 18
Y/n was the adopted son of summer rose and tai xio long. At first they loved him like a normal family but that all changed when he turned 5. So I am...