The Assassin Named Brooklyn n...

By WhoAllowedThat

Brooklyn Daniels, beautiful, seductive, and a master of poisons, is now on a journey of a lifetime. She is gr... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
1
2
3
4| Acquaintances
5| Millions
6| Sake
7| Hands
8| Headphones
9| Cocktails
10| Friends
11| Cots
12| Ribs
13| Rome
14| Pills
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
31| Pasta
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 31.5 (Henry's Pov)
Chapter 31.5 (Keiko's Pov)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
46| Backseats
47| Fantasies
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51| Ferris Wheels
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 54.5 (Jace's POV)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5 (Henry's POV)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 62.5 (Jackson's POV)
Authors Notes and Q&A
Open Discussion
Books I'm Writing!
Deadly Sins is Now Live and Available on Kindle Unlimited and Paperback

Chapter 34

14.9K 456 138
By WhoAllowedThat

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

Chapter 34

Usually when I go on missions like these that require me to go to a strip club. I'm usually half naked and on a pole. So, because of this it's a nice change of pace when I get to actually wear clothes that I like.

Jace and I agreed that the story is that I'm his bodyguard that he hired to protect him. Jace assures me that any other story would cause too much jealousy and she wouldn't tell us anything.

"You look good," Jace says eyeing my clothes. Since I'm a bodyguard I thought I would dress like one.

I'm wearing a full-on black suit with a white blouse underneath. "Thanks," I say putting my hair in a ponytail.

Jace folds the cuffs of his own suit. Earlier Jace and I went to a nearby mall and brought him a ton of clothes so he won't have to constantly wear Jackson's. After complaining for an hour, I decided that it would be best to get him clothes of his own.

I brought myself some clothes for myself and one of them was this snazzy suit. I've always admired a woman in a suit it's something powerful about it.

Jace's suit is a dark blue suit and a red tie. Looking in the mirror, I try to tie my own tie. It's harder than it looks. "Dammit," I say. Over, under or is it under than over?

Jace grabs my tie. "Here, I got it." Jace ties my tie effortlessly.

"Thanks," I say looking in the mirror. He did it perfectly and so quickly at that. "How were you able to do this so fast."

"My family is apart of the mafia. We basically live in suit and ties." I need a few weapons just in case anything happens.

Opening my weapon suitcase. I run my hands along my collection of knives and guns. Mossberg handgun would be the best choice for tonight. Easy to hide and easy to shoot. Putting the gun in my hoster. I take a few knives and hide them around my ankle. Should I bring poison too?

"Do you have something for me too?"

Slamming the suitcase shut, "no I don't."

"But what if something happens? What am I suppose to do?"

"Hide," I say sliding on my shoes.

"Hide? You can't hide from a barrage of bullets. Give me something to protect myself with."

Opening my suitcase, I hand Jace a small revolver. "Here," I say handing it to him.

Jace holds the gun and frowns. "What's this? It's so small."

"It's a gun and just because its small doesn't mean it won't work. You are lucky I even gave you anything."

Jace tucks the gun in the back of his pants. "Thanks... I guess." Jace and I walk to Jackson's hotel room and everyone's already there.

"What are you two wearing?" Katherine asks.

"A suit," we say in unison.

"I'm supposed to be his bodyguard so I thought this would be the best."

"You look good Brooklyn," Jackson says pulling out a map of the club and the surrounding area.

"Thanks," I say looking down at my shoes.

"Alright everyone, this mission is a make or break situation. If what Jace says is true then she might know where Mr.Morte is. Her security is most likely top tier too." Jace points to a nearby building. "Henry, Katherine you are to be here. Henry, I need you to be our bird's eye view. If I give you a signal I need you to shoot everyone in our way. Katherine, I need you to keep an eye on the security cameras for anything that looks suspicious."

Henry and Katherine look at each other and nod. Jackson points to a street corner, "Brandon stay parked here. It's close enough for us to make a break for it if necessary. Keiko, I want you to stand outside near the car for extra support."

"I've filled the van with extra heavy duty guns just in case," Brandon says

"What about you? Where will you be?" I ask.

"I'll be at the bar. Surveying the inside the whole time."

"Alright."

"Good, everyone knows their jobs?"

"Yes," everyone says at the same time.

"If there are any problems. Make sure you tell us over the earpieces. I don't want any mistakes."

Katherine hands each of us an earpiece. "I made these myself so don't lose them. I've up the distance to how much it can hear. So even if you whisper we'll hear you."

I admit that's pretty helpful. "That's all so let's go," Jackson says.

Everyone leaves the room but Jackson stops me before I walk out too. Jackson and I are the only ones left.

"Brooklyn, I wanna tell you now."

"What?"

"I wanna tell you the truth about how I feel. About why I can't act on my feelings. I wanna tell you now before anything happens to either one of us."

"Jackson-"

"Brooklyn I wanted to say... I-" I put my finger over Jackson's mouth and smile.

"Don't tell me till after the mission." When he finally tells me, I want the time to show him how I feel too.

"But what if something happens? What if it goes left. What if one of us dies. You'll never know the truth."

"It'll be fine," I assure him.

"How do you know that?"

"Because it's too early for any of us to die." I say walking out of the room towards everyone else.

"What were you two talking about?" Katherine asks.

"Nothing that concerns you." I say walking into the elevator, Jackson coming in a few seconds later.

Everyone piles into the van. Brandon really packed the car with guns. We have enough to take out a small group of mercenaries. But come to think of it, we'll need this if everything goes left.

Brandon drops off Katherine and Henry at their location first and we drive a few blocks to Brandon's point.

"I'm gonna be here. Call me when you want to get the hell out of here." Brandon says unlocking his cellphone. Must be nice to be able to relax while everyone else is going into enemies territory.

Keiko jumps out of the car and finds a nearby bench close enough to the club.

Leaving her there Jackson, Jace and I walk towards the club. The clubs bouncer is some bald dude that doesn't really care all that much. He saw us and just let us in without even checking I.Ds. That's pretty weird...

The club is filled with middle-aged men and naked women everyone. Some are on the poles or they are bartending.

The dark club is only illuminated by the spotlights on the dancers. There's loud music playing that makes it hard for me to think and there is glitter everywhere.

"I'm gonna be at the bar!" Jackson shouts pointing to the bar.

"Alright!" I yell back. Jackson disappears in the crowd of men.

"Jace," I say in his ear. "Do you see her anywhere?"

Jace shakes his head, "no." He says in my ear.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, our star is finally here. No need for introductions for this one."

A song starts to play and the stripper they call the main attraction hits the stage. She sways her hips as she walks into the stage. She's barely wearing any clothing and I'm pretty sure soon it'll all be gone anyway.

"Wanna watch?" Jace asks interested in her.

"Whatever," I turn giving her my full attention. Finally getting a good look at her in this dark room, my heart drops.

"Bonnie?"

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Brooklyn was right, it's too early for any of them to die or is it...

I uploaded a lot the last few days because I'm avoiding doing homework.

Jace or Jackson? I'm really loving the reactions I'm getting for making both boys so good.

Anyways makes sure you Vote, Comment, and Share

I hope you all have a super, amazing, beautiful day, night, evening and afternoon.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 32.8K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 39.2K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
430K 16.9K 67
Everly had her life all planned out. She was going to marry Brad, her best friend since second grade, her high school sweetheart, and soulmate. He wa...
54.4K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...