The Assassin Named Brooklyn n...

By WhoAllowedThat

Brooklyn Daniels, beautiful, seductive, and a master of poisons, is now on a journey of a lifetime. She is gr... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
1
2
3
4| Acquaintances
5| Millions
6| Sake
7| Hands
8| Headphones
9| Cocktails
10| Friends
11| Cots
12| Ribs
13| Rome
14| Pills
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
31| Pasta
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 31.5 (Henry's Pov)
Chapter 31.5 (Keiko's Pov)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
46| Backseats
47| Fantasies
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51| Ferris Wheels
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 54.5 (Jace's POV)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5 (Henry's POV)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 62.5 (Jackson's POV)
Authors Notes and Q&A
Open Discussion
Books I'm Writing!
Deadly Sins is Now Live and Available on Kindle Unlimited and Paperback

Chapter 33

14.8K 445 223
By WhoAllowedThat

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

Chapter 33

Getting Jace to come out of his room was exhausting. He takes forever to get ready. I didn't think guys could take that long to get ready but Jace has proven me wrong.

"Are you finally ready?" I kept the same t-shirt on and just put on a pair of sweatpants and a random pair of slides.

I truly do not care what I look like right now. I haven't slept since yesterday night. Jackson is confusing me and Jace won't stop being Jace.

Jace steps out in a white t-shirt and a random pair of black joggers and sneakers. It took him half an hour to do that?

"Yeah, But I say we skip this and stay in bed." Jace says opening the door for me.

"Jace," I sigh walking towards the elevator with Jace by my side. "Last night won't happen again." Leaning against the wall, I watch the elevator numbers count down.

"And why is that?"

"You know why Jace." I urge him, "right now isn't a good time for what we're doing. I know we had fun last night. But it was a one-time thing."

"It's because of him. Right?" Jace asks watching the elevator numbers go down.

"Yeah, it is," I say.

"Fine," he huffs. Jace lifts my chin up so I can look directly in his eyes. "If this Jackson thing doesn't work out the way you want. My bed is always open."

Jace plants a quick kiss on my lips and the elevator door opens. Jace puts his hands into his pocket and walks out of the elevator leaving me in the dust.

My face starts to burn a little. The memories of his lips all over my body are still prominent.

Touching my lips while I following behind him. "Also don't tell anyone what happened."

"Which part? Us having sex, Jackson confessing his love for you or Keiko talking." Jace asks while taking long strides towards the hotel buffet.

"All of above," I say. "Besides anything involving me and Jackson is none of your business."

"Whatever you say," Jace says. Everyone is seated at a table and Jace and I join them. Jackson's eyes are bloodshot red most likely from drinking all night.

Keiko is wearing her pajamas with her hat tied up. Katherine, of course, is in full glam and her clothing is gorgeous as always.

Henry has some video game t-shirt on and Brandon looks like he rolled out of a random girls bed.

"You're finally here," Katherine says sipping her coffee.

"Sorry," I say taking a seat next to Keiko and Jace sits next to me. "He took forever to get dressed this morning."

"It takes time to look like this," Jace says motioning to himself. "I'm gonna get some food. Brooklyn, you want anything?"

"Pancakes," I say automatically.

"Sure, thing." Jace says walking towards the food.

"You two are getting along," Henry says while eating his eggs.

"Yeah, I guess. He's still pretty annoying though."

Katherine let's put an exasperated yawn. "Man, I'm so tired. I couldn't get any sleep. I kept hearing a lot of bumps and noises in the night." Katherine looks over to me and smirks.

You bitch, you know what happened with Jace and I. "Man that sucks," I say.

"I know. Did you get any sleep last night Brooklyn?"

"Yeah, I slept like a baby."

"I bet," she says.

Jace comes back with two plates of food. "Here you go."

"Thanks," I say beginning to eat.

"Alright, everyone," Jackson says yawning. "I'm here to brief everyone on the agenda for the day. Brooklyn, you, me and Jace are going to the club to find out about Angela."

Wait, all three of us together? "Sure," I say eating my pancakes. "But why bring Jace? He's supposed to be dead."

"I know that but if what he says is true. If she really is in love with Jace then she'll tell him everything."

"Alright, then I can say something like I faked my death or whatnot. That'll be pretty cool." Jace says taking a bite out of his pancake.

"So yeah, um Katherine. I need you to be listening in. Also, I need a map of the place if anything happens. Keiko, I need you to stay with Brandon in the car. I would love the backup if anything happens."

"What about me?" Henry asks.

"Henry, you and Katherine are gonna be in a nearby building. I need you as our bird's eye view. If she's as important as we think she is. She's sure to have security with her at all times." Jackson says.

"Sure thing," Henry says.

"When do we leave?" I ask. I need to talk to Jackson, I need to figure out what's going on.

"Tonight," Jackson yawns.

"You sound tired," Brandon says.

"I am. I had a long night." Yeah, I bet. You were drunk out of your mind last night.

"Me too," Jace says. "I was up for a majority of the night." You wouldn't dare Jace.

"Oh, really what were you doing?" Katherine asks sipping her coffee while looking between me and Jace.

"Ummm... nothing really. I just found this really good show to watch."

"Oh! You were watching television? Really because last night, I was right next door and it sounded like-"

"Well, I'm going to bed." Jace says while stretching interrupting her.

"Same," I say. Jace and I get up from the table. I look over yo Jackson whose sipping his coffee not caring about the conversation at hand. "Jackson, I need to tell you something, in private."

It's time for him to tell the truth. Jackson and I walk towards the entrance of the buffet so no one can hear us.

"Yeah, can I help you with something?" Jackson says while avoiding any eye contact.

"We need to talk?"

"About what?"

"I heard what you said last night," I whisper

"Oh... oh that," Jackson starts to chuckle. "That was nothing," he assures me. "I was drunk, very drunk."

"Jackson!" I yell. "Stop... stop it. I heard everything you said." Taking his hand smiling. "I feel the same way. I think I like you too. I know I'm bitchy and I'm a demon when I wake up but I think they'res something here."

"Brooklyn... I-"

"I don't know when I started to feel this way. Maybe it was when we were on the plane. Maybe it was when we spent time together in L.A. Maybe it's so far back to when we were at the sushi shop and you took me home when I was drunk." Jackson's face tightens with my hold.

Jackson closes his eyes and takes a long breath and entangles his hands in mine. "Alright, I'll tell you everything."

"Really," I say. He's gonna tell me how he feels.

"But... not now," he says letting my hands go. "I'll tell you after tonight. I promise," he says.

"Alright." I say smiling, "after the mission you'll tell me. But I know it won't change how I feel about you." No matter what I know Jackson is for me, I don't know where these feelings stemmed from but, it just feels right.

"I'll see you tonight then." Walking towards the elevator Jace eyes me suspiciously.

"You look happy," he says. "Did loverboy finally tell you he loves you to your face."

"No, but we're gonna talk after tonight's mission."

"Alright, but Brooklyn you should know if he doesn't tell you what you want to hear. My bed will always be here for you."

"Whatever," I say smiling my mind full of what he's gonna tell me.

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Next chapter is gonna be fun to write.

Mwahaha. I love being evil

Make sure you VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

Have an amazing day, night, evening and afternoon

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 70.4K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
52.6M 2.2M 194
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
778K 17.7K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...