She Is Love . ((Tyga Fan-Fic...

By TheeHuggableThug

More

Introduction .
Chapter 1 - Morning Buzz
Chapter 2 - Morning Buzz pt. 2
Chapter 3 - Caught You
Chapter 4 - Forgiving
Heyy
Chapter 5 - The Morning After
Chapter 6 - Tennesee?
Chapter 7 - Chill
Chapter 8 - Friday
Chapter 9 - Cause We Like To Party!
Chapter 10 - Consequences
Chapter 11 - The Talk
Chapter 12 - The Talk pt.2
Wazzam ?
Chapter 13 - Roadtrip
Chapter 14 - Old Friends , Old Memories
Chapter 15 - New Friends
Chapter 16 - Just The Beginning
Chapter 17 - Different
Reader Alert
Chapter 18 - Not So Soon
Chapter 19 - Yo' Own Thang
Chapter 20 - Doing Me
Chapter 21 - Moving On
Chapter 22 - Chasing Love
Chapter 23 - Things To Do
Chapter 24 - Opportunities
Chapter 25 - Meetings
Chapter 27 - Everything Is Just Peachy
Chapter 28 - Handling Bidness
Chapter 29 - Leaked
Chapter 30 - Time Spent
Chapter 31 - Bedroom Meeting
Chapter 32 - Straying Away
Chapter 33 - Friends
Chapter 34 - Daddy's Girl

Chaptet 26 - Missing You

252 12 0
By TheeHuggableThug

(( With You - Chris Brown ))

You mean to me what I mean to you

And together baby there is nothing we won't do

Cause of I got you

I don't need money

I don't need cars

Girl you're my all

*

*

*

|August P.O.V|

I'm in Anyssa living room now waiting for her to come home. I turned on some One Direction. No one knows this but I'm a Directioner. A secret one. I looked around then looked out the window to see if she was here already. She wasn't. I put my pandora on the One Direction station. Midnight Memories started playing and I stood up and started singing loudly along with it.

|Anyssa P.O.V|

"Alright. Bye Crystal. "I waved. Yall remember Crystal right? I danced with her at Prom? Anyway, I walked into the house to see August dancing and singing loudly while a One Direction song played. Tf?

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES. OH OH OHHH. BABY YOU AND ME, STORMING IN THE STREET. SINGI-" He turned around and seen me standing right there. He jumed real hard with his eye bucked open. I laughed so hard.

"August you- hahahaha you listen to-"

"No. I wasn' doin nothin. You didn' see nothin Anyssa. " He said turning off the music. He looked like he turned a whole new shade of red.

I kept laughing. "August. Babe you a Directioner? " I said whiping tears from my eyes.

"You got to promise me not to tell anyone what you saw today. " He pleaded.

I laughed harder. "You embarrassed? I should have recorded that. "

"Stop laughing. " He got mad. I laughed some more.

"Anyssa stop laughing. " He said. I kept laughing.

He just left and went upstairs. After my laughter calmed down I went to my room to see him laying on his stomach. I stiffled my laughter.

"Babe. " I called. He stuck up the middle finger. I giggle.

"That's what I'm trying to do. " I said climbing on his back and sitting on it.

"Leave me alone. " He said sounding like a kid. I giggled.

"Nothing is funny. "He snapped.  I put my hand over my mouth to prevent me from laughing again.

"Baby. " I said laying on him with my arms around him. His skin was so warm, I felt it because he didn't have on a shirt. He tried to shake me off but I stayed on.

"Don't tell nobody. "He mumbled. I smiled.

"Okay. That's between you and me. "

"Okay. "

"And One Direction. " I laughed.

He smacked his lips. "Man quit playing. "He said as he got up making me fall on the bed.

"Baby it was a joke. " I laughed again.

|Micheal's P.O.V.|

I really miss Anyssa. I feel like a complete asswhole right now. I can't believe I let her go.

I whipped my hands over my face. I wanted to call her but she most likely wouldn't even answer and I don't blame her. I really want to change. I don't want to play with her heart like that, I know that it wasn't fair to do that. People say that we are young and we don't know what love is, but I know I love her. I know I don't show it but I really do.

I just miss her so damn much. I heard she got a new man. August. That was the same name that appeared on her phone when we was at Subway. I also heard that nigga is bout 20 years old. Tf?

I pressed the call button and it started calling her.

"Hello. " She answered giggling.

"Anyssa I need to talk to you. "

"I don't want to talk to you. "

"Then why you answer? "

"Don't front. I didn't even look at the name when I answered the phone. "

"Meet me at the hill. " The hill was a place that Anyssa showed me. It was very secluded. Hardly no one went there, so it was a place we went to just to think and stuff.

"I'm busy. "

I sighed. "I need to tell yo-"

"August stop. " She yelled while laughing. My heart throbbed when I heard her call out his name. I bit my lip and eyes started to burn.

"What you say, Michael? " She said still laughing a little.

"Uh nothing. "

"Just tell m-"

"It wasn't important. "

"Well… Alright."

I hung up the phone quickly and tossed it to my side since I was sitting on the couch. I took off my hat, smoothed my hair, and placed my hat back on. I decided to just go by myself. I grabbed me some Doritos and left in my car to go to the hill.

Pulling up at the hill, I saw no one here. That's exactly what I wanted. The hill has a view of a lake too. Me and Anyssa used to go down there sometimes and swim. I sighed thinking about her. She moved on and got her a boyfriend. I thought I moved on but I really didn't. I miss her so much.

"Michael." I heard a familiar voice call my name.

I turned around and saw her. Anyssa. The most beautiful woman in the world. Besides Beyonce, that's my baby right there.

"Michael you aight? " She asked sitting next to me on top of the hill.

I shrugged. "I've been better. " Why was she here when I heard her with August on the phone?

She looked over at me. "What's wrong? "

I sighed. "I messed up real bad. " I said looking down at the water.

"How? "

"I did some things I shouldn't have did... said some things that I shouldn't have said. " I spoke in a low deep voice.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What you mean? "

I whiped my hand over my face and looked to my left where two squirrels were running back to a tree.

"Michael. " She grabbed my arm to get my attention.

"I messed up with one of my friends. I don't think they will forgive me. I messed up alot with then and that might have been the last straw. I really want to be friends with them again, but no matter what I say, I don't think she, I mean they,  will forgive me. "

"Have you talked to them? " I shook my head.

"You should talk to them. If you don't talk to them, they're gonna feel like you don't care. The longer you wait, the worse its gonna be. "

"What to say? "

"That's up to you. " She said crossing her legs looking at the lake.

I sighed thinking about her. It was quiet for a long time. I licked my lips and looked at her. She looked at me too. She was so damn beautiful, what was I thinking?

I leaned in and crashed my lips into hers. She opened her mouth so I slid my toungue through. She glided her toungue against mines. I laid back and pulled her on top of me. I missed her so much. She had her legs on either side of me. I grabbed her butt while deepening the kiss. She placed her hand on my left cheek and the other on my chest.

Just then her phone rang interrupting us. I slid it out her pocket and pressed the ignore button. I started sliding one hand up her shirt while she started kissing my jawline. Her phone rang again. I smacked my lips as she sat up and grabbed her phone that was sitting on the ground next to us.

She put her finger to her lips telling me to keep quiet. She answered the phone.

"Hello? "

"Yeah. I'll be back there in a few. "

"No. I just had to go see my grandparents. "

"Okay. See you later. " She hung up the phone.

"So you went to see your grandparents? " I said laughing. She laughed too then got off of me.

"I got to go." She said standing up. I stood up too and grabbed her waist.

"Michael you can't tell no one what just happened. " She pleaded.

I snirked. "Aight. " I leaned in kissing her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I knew she still had feelings for me. I pulled away grabbing her ass.

"Bye. " She said turning around and leaving. I turned back to face the lake. I was smiling so hard that my cheeks started to hurt. I shook my head looking at the ground while the smile was still plastered on my face.

That damn Anyssa.

*

*

*

-SCENE- Just the way you like it haaann??  *Iggy Voice

Kik @PertriceS.

Instagram @Babe.__1

Twitter @Raaawwwwrrr

Wattpad @TheeHuggableThug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.5K 23
"Każdy z nas potrzebuje sekretnego życia." Osiemnastoletnia Madeline West uchodzi za dziewczynę, która nie boi się wyrazić swojego zdania, a tym b...
37.2K 1.4K 16
„Jesień w Boulder City przynosi nie tylko zmieniające się liście, ale także powrót nielegalnych wyścigów samochodowych. Dla 17-letniej Grace, sztuka...
469K 38.8K 25
Wraz z rozpoczęciem drugiego roku studiów spokojne życie Blake Howard niespodziewanie wywraca się do góry nogami. Przez nieprzyjemne doświadczenia ze...
318K 12.2K 8
"Kłamca na zawsze pozostanie kłamcą". Wydawać by się mogło, że historia Vivian i Venoma już dawno dostała swoje zakończenie. Chłopak wyjechał z miast...