He is The Boss || Markrong

By chorongsshi

Park ChoRong , got a job as an employee of a big company. She didn't know that her boss will be someone she k... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 || He is the boss
Chapter 2 || He is the boss
Chapter 3||He is the boss
Chapter 4|| He is the boss
Chapter 5 || He is the boss
Chapter 6 || He is the boss
Chapter 7 || He is the Boss
Chapter 8 || He is the boss
Chapter 9 || He is the boss
Chapter 10 || He is the Boss
Chapter 11 || He is the Boss
Chapter 12 || He is the Boss
Chapter 13 || He is the boss
Chapter 14 || He is the Boss
Chapter 15 || He is the Boss
Chapter 16 || He is the Boss
Chapter 17 || He is the Boss
Chapter 18 || He is the Boss
Chapter 19 || He is the Boss
Chapter 20 || He is the Boss
Chapter 21 || He is the Boss
Chapter 22 || He is the Boss
Chapter 23 || He is the Boss
Chapter 24 ||He is the Boss
Chapter 25 || He is the Boss
Chapter 26 || He is the Boss
Chapter 27 || He is the Boss
Chapter 28 || He is the Boss
Chapter 29 || He is the Boss
Chapter 30 || He is The Boss
Chapter 31 || He is the Boss
Chapter 32 || He is the Boss
Chapter 33 || He is the Boss
Chapter 34 || He is the Boss
Chapter 35 || He is the Boss
Chapter 36 || He is the Boss
Chapter 37 || He is the Boss
Chapter 38 || He is the Boss
Chapter 39 || He is the Boss
Chapter 40 || He is the Boss
Chapter 41 || He is the Boss
Chapter 42 || He is the Boss
Chapter 43 || He is the Boss
Chapter 44 || He is the Boss
Chapter 45 || He is the Boss
Chapter 46 || He is the Boss
Chapter 47 || He is the Boss
Chapter 48 || He is the Boss
Chapter 49 || He is the Boss
Chapter 50 || He is the Boss
Chapter 51 || He is the Boss
Chapter 52 || He is the Boss
Chapter 53 || He is the Boss
Chapter 54 || He is the Boss
Chapter 55 || He is the Boss
Chapter 56 || He is the Boss
Chapter 57 || He is the Boss
Chapter 58 || He is the Boss
Chapter 60 || He is the Boss
Chapter 61 || He is the Boss

Chapter 59 || He is the Boss

144 3 1
By chorongsshi

Chorong

I noticed my eyes are covered, so all I can see is darkness. My hands are tied up but my feet aren't. My eyes are covered with cloth but it still hurts."Excuse me?" I asked somebody.

I heard people talking faintly in the background, what is happening? I shifted my position since it was uncomfortable.

"Take off that cloth covering her eyes." This voice is not familiar to me. Someone removed the cloth causing my eyes to squint because of the light."Sorry, they went overboard. I mean, no harm at all."

My eyes landed on the woman, "Who are you?" I asked and then saw that I am in a room which looks like her office.

She looks like she is in her 50's, must be from a rich family. She didn't smile or anything."I am just here to talk to you about my son. I decided to interfere between you and Mark, pretty cliche? I know you are still in contact with him."

"I still love him," I said, my final words.

Mark's mom smiled, "I wasn't going to stop you." She replied."I want you to stop Mark from marrying that girl. I'll take care of everything and all you need to do is that one thing, go to his wedding and ruin everything."

What? She wants me to go and ruin her son's wedding. How did I end up in this situation? I stared at her for a very long time."Wa-Wait, you want me-" I was cut off when she called out for someone."I don't think-"

"Shush.."She silenced me and went to the other room. She came back with someone pulling a rack of clothes inside the room."We are going to give you a makeover, you need to be stunning."

"But-"

"All guys get out of this room and do your job right!" She yelled at them, then grabbed one dress from the rack. The lady with her was busy arranging high heels in front of me."Okay, try this one."

I nodded, then she pulled my arm and started dragging me to the bathroom. His mother closed the door behind me, "What am I doing?" I asked myself, looking at the dress I am holding.

This is supposed to be a story about me trying to get away from Mark but it became this. I sighed and nodded to myself in the mirror."This is rather unsettling. " I mumbled as I started to get changed.

My eyes stared at the human-sized mirror and let out a deep breath before going out. The lady quickly grabbed my hand and let me sit on a chair, "I'll do your hair and makeup, Ma'am told me the exact style she wants." She smiled.

"Excuse me, I don't think I should be doing this," I told to the lady as I stood up from the stool."I can't ruin the wedding!"

"Just trust me." My eyes went to Mark's mother as she sipped on her glass of wine."I wasn't asking you, I am telling you to do it for my son."

She walked towards me and placed her hands on my shoulder to let me sit."Start with the makeup." She said to the lady.

Her eyes were looking at the mirror, "That gunshot wound..." She paused, and then glanced at me."When did you get it?"

"It just-"

"No, no." She stopped me."You don't need to tell me."

I stared at myself for a while before realizing how different I look like."My bangs are gone." I said to the lady.

She laughed, "Yes, I changed your hairstyle. Do you like it?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Wait here, I'll go and call ma'am." She said, before leaving the room.

Now that I think about it, how did my story became like this? And, what happened to mom?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.4K 32
what happens if Jennie Kim finds out that the guy she had a one-night stand with is her boss? ERRORS AHEAD | 080820 - 061821
569K 23.7K 35
Jungkook unknowingly makes a worst first impression with his new boss.Misunderstandings happened.What if this boss of his vows to make him pay.
47.7K 1.7K 26
"He'll be nice in a second then turn into a bitch the next second" :') In which Mark fell in love with his boss who was a cold, rude, mean, bipolar...
37.5K 902 21
Jungkook doesn't like anyone committing mistake. But he eventually come across a girl who is born to commit mistake. Where will their fate lead them...