Sqaishey and Stampy: Forgotte...

By Strange-Stories

More

Meeting Up
Café Visit And Missing Clothes
Regrets
Confessions.
Awkward Night
Powercuts
Asking Her Out
No Bowling, A Lot Of Ice
Fear Of Home
Alive In Hell
Abuse
Running Away
The Day After
Horrible Thoughts
Meeting In Town
UPDATE
Surprise
Tales With Tears
Little Baby
AN
Baby Clothes
Unexpected Delivery!
Telling Family
Baby Names
Nights
Laughing With Fear
Not So Peaceful Nights
Mother Of A Mother
Night Time Terrors
Hospital
Near Death
No More Pain And Hunger Games
Trusting Him
Start Of The Wonderful Day
Sickness, Sadness and Service Stations
Day At The Beach
Tales And Tears
Final Moments?
Weaker By The Day
Life On Your Back
Welcome Home Son
The End?!
Forgotten Feelings
New book

Angry Parents

3K 53 64
By Strange-Stories

Stampys POV

I woke up to the sound of the door being knocked on, well, more like punched on. It sounded like somebody was trying to break the door down! I groggily sat up and stared around the pitch black room. How early in the morning was it? Though the darkness I looked over at Sqaishey. She was curled up in a perfect semi-circle shape. Her long, light brown hair was pulled up into a messy style bun, and she was snoring quietly. I kissed her on her cheek as gently as I could as I didn't want to wake her.

Bang!

Bang!

Whoever this person was they were persistent. I gave off a small sigh and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I still had yet to buy a proper alarm clock. With everything that has been going on recently though I just hadn't found the time to do so. I pressed the button on the side of my phone and waited for a few seconds while. I got blinded by the sheer light. It was a shock that neither Sqaishey or her son woke up in a panic. Once my eyes had calmed down from the light, I had to blink furiously when I saw the time. 2:37! It was two thirty seven! Who the heck was knocking at this time?

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and crept over clothes. My heart was beating in time to the loud knocks coming from the other side of the door. Why was I so scared? It was probably Squid! He did go out to visit his brother this evening so he's probably locked out! He always gets locked out! When I opened up the door that lead into the hallway though I saw that the man himself was leaning against the wall, a concerned expression covering his face. He glanced over at me briefly when I wandered into the hallway but then went back to watching the door again.

The knocking on the door got even more louder and harder. So hard in fact that the whole of the door started to rattle and shake in the thin doorframe. Whoever this person was he really wanted to get in and see us. But who the heck was he? Or she? A police officer seemed like the logical answer as they could be chasing Sqaishey, yet they would have already given up by now right? There wasn't any chance at all that it could be a crazed fan, wanting to see us. Nobody but me, Squid, and Sqaishey knew my address. Should we just wait it out? That seemed like the normal thing anybody would do but I had a suspicion that if we did so, then the person would just break the door down and come in anyways.

I took a deep breath and took small steps towards the door. I placed my hand upon the cold door handle and waited for a few seconds. It was times like these that I wished our door had one of those peep-holes in it. So you could see out and into the hallway. Yet we didn't. I was going to have to do it the old fashioned way. I dug my nails into my palm and swung the door open.

Standing in the doorway was a man. He had a buzz cut hairstyle, was slightly shorter than me, and he also had crystal blue eyes. The same eyes that Sqaishey had. No...It couldn't be Sqaisheys farther could it? How the heck did he find out my address? I was about to slam the door back on him when he shoved past me and stormed over to Squid. He started to shout right in his face about Sqaishey, and how it was her fault that she ran away from home. What? How on earth was it's Squids fault?! How!? If it was anybody's fault it was mine!

He started to fight back, pushing Sqaisheys farther away from him and shouting abuse back. Somebody was going to get something broken today I just knew it. I stood in silence for a few moments, not knowing what on earth I should do. There was really only one thing I could do...As I couldn't talk 'sassy', I couldn't stand up for my self and I couldn't punch somebody to save a life.

I ran over to them and placed myself in between them. The whole of my blood felt like it was burning. Burning with fear.

He stared at me for a few seconds, his face turning from pale, to red, to purple in the time of only three seconds. I was about to run into my bedroom to grab Sqaishey and her son but before I could do so Squid grabbed my hand and ran into the bathroom. He locked the door and pressed his back against the white painted wall. I almost punched him right in his face. How could he just leave Sqaishey in possible danger like that?! Ugh, I say possible; her farther is going to burst though the door to my bedroom, see her, and then most likely going to start shouting at her. I lifted Squids arm and slapped him as hard as he could.

"F**k! What the heck was that for? That flipping hurt!" He yelled.

"How could you just leave Sqaishey like that? She's going to get beaten! Don't you know what her home life if in the slightest? Ugh, how could you be so stupid!?" I had never felt myself get so mad at one of my closest friends. But I had to be this way! If I wasn't shouting at him right now then I don't know how I would've got rid of all the anger. My fingers ran over the faint scars that covered most of my legs. No...I couldn't go back to that, not know.

"Well, if you want to go out and be killed, go right ahead!" He paused. "Please don't get yourself hurt though, Stamps...Or let Sqaishey." I stared down at the ground as I walked straight past him.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. I'll live" I unlocked the door and poked my head out into the hallway. At once I could hear the sounds of her terrified shrieks as well as her sons cries. I started running around the whole of he he house, looking for her. Seeing if I could see any sign of Sqaishey or her farther. It didn't take long at all. I found them a few seconds later in the living room. Her farther had pinned her against the ground and was yelling abuse in her face. In the corner of the room was her son. He was crying his eyes out.

I stood in the doorway for a few seconds, not knowing what to do. How was I meant to intervene with a situation like this? How? I couldn't just walk up to him and tell him to stop! He would just be encouraged to hurt her even more. But I couldn't bare to see the pain in Sqaisheys eyes as he shouted at her. It was like she had given up trying to fight back. She turned her head on her side and made eye contact with me. Her mouth opened a crack as if she was going to say something, but a hand suddenly got slapped across her face.

A small squeal escaped from her lips. Another slap. Another slap. Another slap. It felt like I was watching a horror movie. I crossed my arms over my chest and slithered back into the dark hallway. If I tried to stop them, then I would just get Sqaishey hurt even more. With every slapping noise that sounded a squealing noise followed closely after it. Small tears started to roll down the sides of my face. I couldn't stand to see her like this...I had to do it...I had to stop acting like a total wimp and just pull Sqaishey or her farther away. It was the only choice that I had!

Sqaisheys POV

My face tingled from all the slaps that I had received. There was also a slight burning sensation as well. I knew that Stampy was standing in the doorway, I could see him in the corner of my eye. With all my heart I hoped and hoped that he wouldn't walk up to us and try to stop my farther from slapping me. It wouldn't work at all. I would just get hurt more. Not only that but Stampy would get heir also. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to not let all of the pain and fear get to me.

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me up two inches so my head was just off from the ground. The back of my shirt dug into my neck, making me lose most of the blood flow to my brain at once. I clenched my fists tight and wait for him to start shouting at me. Like he always did. It was probably the easiest part of the whole so called 'abusing'. First he would act calm around me, secondly he would start to hit me and lastly he would just shout at me. My only worry is that it would make my son cry even more. I glanced over at him now.

I wished I didn't. He was curled up in a ball, screaming loudly. It was hard to see him like that. I quickly looked back down at the ground, just waiting for him to start shouting at me. His rants only took around three minutes to finish so it wouldn't be that bad. I felt his hand grab the bottom of head and yank it upwards, paralysing me for a few seconds.

"You-You ran away from home you little sh*t! How dare you!" He punched me right in the middle of my nose hashing warm blood to start trickling down my face. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" I opened my eyes and stared into his. They were the same colour as mine. Something I hated about him. I loathed it. "Then you go and get pregnant! No wonder why that Aron kid broke up with you! You're a f**king slut! How dare you!" The word 'slut' echoed in my head. I wanted to fight back but I couldn't. I would just get even more hurt.

Tears stung in my eyes as he continued to shout at me even more. Why was I so emotional? I never cried when he shouted at me, not even when I was younger! Well I did cry once but I learned my lesson from doing so. The thick cut on the back of my calf tingled as I did so. He chased me around the house with a kitchen knife. He was meant to be aiming for my arm but I tripped over my own two feet and ended up getting my calf sliced open instead.

My farther suddenly got yanked away from me. Two police men were dragging him backwards while a third one was handcuffing him. Now that I had nobody restraining me I could start to feel just how much I was shaking. I wrapped my arms over my stomach and felt down to my knees. Stampy pushed his way past house bundle of people and ran straight to my son, picked him up, before sprinting over to me. Even he looked shaken up. He wrapped his hand around my shaking wrist and pulled me upwards. My  knees felt shaky as I got up to my feet. 

The three police officers dragged my farther out of the living room, into the hallway, and out the front door. He got dragged down the many flights of stairs and outside. The only way I could tell was from the buzzing sound that rang though the whole of the apartment when the main entrance door opened. Coming from outside I could hear the faint sound of multiple police sirens. Why were there so many police cars here? Maybe it was better not to question it. At least he was gone. 

Stampy pulled me into the bathroom with one of his arms and with his other arm he carefully held my son who happened to be murmuring to himself right now. If something like this happened again he was going to get mentally scared. He quietly shut the door behind him as I sat down on the very edge of the bath. I stared over in the mirror and looked at how messed up my face was. My nose looked broken, I had a black eye, and half of my face was blue and red. His nails must've cut my skin open. I felt Stampy sit down next to me and wrap his arm around my waist. 

"Sqaishey...I'm so sorry. You almost...Got killed there. If it wasn't for Squid calling the police you would have. Let's clean up your nose, it must hurt like hell." He grabbed a wad of toilet roll and placed it over my nose. It automatically stuck to my face due to the amount of blood that was coming out. A small jolt of pain ran though my nose as it did so. "I think it's defiantly broken, Sqaishey. Tomorrow we'll get you to the hospital, alright? Maybe we should take your son as well, he needs to get a check up. I've noticed that he's eating a lot less now." I stared down at him. He stared back up at me with his tinted green eyes. 

"I just want him to be okay. I can't stand if he's hurt." I ran my finger over his small, brown, curly lock of thin hair. If he had curly hair like Stampy, then I'm sure that he would grow up to look just like him. 

"Do you want to name him? Like, your son needs a name." It had only just occurred to me how serious giving my son a name was. It only seemed like a secondary thing. I nodded, staring down at him. "I'll look up meanings. We can't just give him a name without knowing the meaning. How about brave? Or courageous? Those seem like good meanings." I nodded again. It did seem like a good meaning for our child. "Ugh, none. Lets look up..." I suddenly had a great idea. 

"Fighter! Names that mean fighter! He's a fighter, right? No matter what he's always pulled though!" Stampy planted a small kiss on my cheek. 

"You're good at this, aren't you?" He said, chuckling. I chuckled along with him. He opened up a baby-name website and typed in the word 'fighter'. Tons upon tons of names popped up, most of them being forgien. I leaned on his shoulder and stared at the screen on his phone. "This is gonna take a while." I chuckled again. Dispite of what happened just know, I was starting to slowly relax. And soon, I was going to be able to relax even more as my son was going to have a name. 

................................................

Fianlly updating this! Who HOo! 

Reasons Why I'm Not Updating: 

School Work. 

Got A Test Coming Up. 

Big Science Project I Have To Do. 

YouTube Exists. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 287 16
Larry smut all over the place. ;)
62.5K 289 16
Smut about Pete Davidson
7.7K 39 26
oneshots.
671K 18.9K 36