Alive In Hell

Sqaisheys POV

Two hours. That's all I had left before everything about my relationship with Stampy got ruined. Destroyed. Broken. Dead. I curled up in my seat and stared out the window into the gloomy and dark outside that had rain pouring down from the black clouds. Every few seconds a bolt of lighting would light up the sky like a set of broken fairy lights. Not only that but it was also freezing cold, as if the train was a freezer. I tugged my jacket over my chest and brought my knees up and rested my head on them.

The sound of rain banging agaist the glass soon turned into nothing but white noise. Mixed in with the sound of the wheels screeching agaist the track it was a very loud white noise that just wouldn't go away, no matter how much I tried to block it out. And when I thought that I had blocked it out a crash of thunder sounding thoughout the black skies ruined it all. Why was it thundering today? Did the weather Gods just know how I felt at all times and made the weather match with my emotions? It seemed that way for the last few days at least.

In the end I just gave up on trying to block the sounds out and pressed my head agaist the ice cold glass, staring out into the grey gardens, fileds, and towns. Just by looking outside it made me feel even colder than I already was. Jeez, did they even have heating inside of these trains? I understand that they are quite old, and they were made at the start of the twenty first century but still! My jacket didn't even help in the slightest. As it was already soaking wet and cold. Yet I still wasnt going to take it off. Mainly out of fear that it would be stolen. There was some odd-looking people on this train and I didn't really trust them.

A whole hour had passed before I started to feel uncomfortable. The coldness of the carriage, the annoying white noise sound, the smallness of the chairs, the thunder making me jump every single time I heard it and whenever the carriage jolted, which was quite often, I would hit my knee agaist the table that was in front of me. It didn't really help with the situation that I really needed to use the toilet. I knew that there was toilets on this train yet they were way in the back, which meant I was going to have to walk on the little outside path that was placed inbetween all of the carriages. And those paths didn't have any kind of rail that I knew off. If I did it I just knew that I was going to fall off.

At that moment my phone buzzed loudly which meant that somebody had sent me a text. The only two people who could have possibly sent me a text was either my Mother or Stampy. I pulled my phone out from the first pocket on my bag and unlocked it. Not much to my shock, it indeed was Stampy. The stuff he was saying though kind of scared me a little bit.

'Check Twitter Now!'

'Sqaishey!!! Check twitter now!!!

'CHECK TWITTER!!!

'PLEASE CHECK TWITTER!!!!!!!!

'CHECK TWITTER NOW!!'

Scared and mortally confused I went onto my Twitter app and started looking at all the tweets that were sent to me and Stampy. What I saw almost made me have a heart attack. There were three pictures of us, together. The first one was up holding hands, the second one of us hugging, and the third one was of us kissing at the train station. Who took these? Why did they take these? How did we not see them take these?! I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to calm myself down. My Mother had a twitter. The pictures had been entire to her as well. She was going to know that we were dating long before I told her.

I stood up, grabbed my bag, and ran to the door. There was another half an hour until my stop came along but I had a horrible feeling that I was going to start sobbing my eyes out. If that was going to happen on the train I didn't want anybody to see me doing it so if I was next to the door! many less people would see me. I stared out the glass doors at the nearby filed. A few children were playing in the mud. Rolling around, throwing it at each other, screaming, laughing, basically doing all the things that me and Stampy did on our first date.

The train came came to a screeching halt at the station. The second the doors opened I jumped into the hard, stone platform. Harsh winds blew throughout my hair while the rain started to quickly soak though my clothes. I ran into the toilets and locked myself in a stall before ringing Stampy. Please say he picks up his phone...Please say he picks up his phone...Please say he picks up his phone!

My whole body was shaking with fear. What the heck was I going to say to my Mother if she brings it up? Or my Farther?! I ran my fingers though my sodden hair and started bouncing my left leg up and down as fast as I could. Just anything to calm me down. Nothing worked.

"Hello? Sqaishey?" It was Stampy. He sounded just as scared as I was.

"Stampy! I...I saw Twitter..." I replied.

"I know! What on earth are we going to do?!"

"Just...Just don't bring up the subject of it. They might have not even noticed!"

"My Mother has Twitter and the pictures were sent to her!" Tears started to roll down my face. With each tear that came out of my eyelid more tears came faster and faster. "She probably already know's about us two, and she has most likely told my Farther about it! He-He-He will k-kill me!" I choked out.

"Sqaishey....It's going to be okay. Trust me! Okay? Okay? I need to go now. I will speak to you later. Hey...I love you." Stampy said.

"I love you too." I shaikly pressed the red button to stop the call, walked out of the stall and started washing my face to get rid of the tears. My eyes were still a tiny bit red but hopefully nobody would notice. I slung my bag over one shoulder and started making my way out of the train staiton. Almost at once I saw my Mother, sitting in her car, right outside of the train station. She was on her phone. Just from a glance I could see that she was checking her Twitter. No...She defiantly knows now.

I clenched both of my fists and slipped in the front seat next to her. As soon as I did so she turned off her phone and pulled me into a hug. Even if she did see those three pictures she was acting nice about it. Well, acting nice about it so far. There was always the chance that when we got home she would explode. It made me nervous thoughout the whole of the ten minite ride back home.

All thoughout the ride we said nothing. For the first time in a very long time I actually feared for my life. Yet what was the worst thing they could do to me? Kick me out of the house? If they did that then I could just go and visit Stampy and see what he thinks of the whole situation. The only problem with that is if I threaten to run away one of my parents would probably take away my phone so I couldn't call him. And I don't know where the heck he lives! I mean, I know the town he lives in but no the exact apartment.

The house that I lived in came into view. I couldn't help but start to feel extremely nervous. My Mother parked in the driveway, we got out, and walked inside of the house. The whole time all of my visions were messed up. My vision was blurred, my heart was pumping, my whole body was numb, there was a ringing in my ears and it felt as if my tongue had been pulls out of my mouth.

I couldn't walk at all. I kept on stumbling over my own feet and bumping into stuff. There was a sudden, sharp, jolt of pain shot though my chest, like I was having some kind of heart attack. I slipped to the floor. I don't know which floor in the house it was but it felt like either the bathroom or the kitchen floor. The last thing I saw before everything went black was somebody's feet. And it wasn't my Mothers...

..............................................

Sorry it was so short! But...I did the ice bucket challenge!!

http://youtu.be/IuP7KmSEtr0

I nominate Mia and Kaylee from TheDiamondDuo, My best friend in real life, Ash Moore, as well as all of you guys reading this!