Horrible Thoughts

~~~~This Chapter Will Contain 18+ Material. Also Triggering Events. You Have Been Warned~~~~

Stampy's POV

"He forced me to do it with me." 

Nothing could have prepared me for that. Nothing at all. I stared down at her shaking, crying body and started to think how somebody could hurt her in that way. How could she even still consider the person that done something like that her boyfriend? How?! Is that why she was so scared of me walking towards her when she was in the bathroom? No...H-How could this happen? It couldn't be possible! I ran my fingers though her hair and closed my eyes for a second. Just knowing that Sqaishey, the girl I loved, got attacked in this way...It just broke my heart into a million and one pieces. 

"I'm-I'm sorry. I should-should just-just go now. I'll-I'll spea-speak to you later, Stamp-Stampy. Thank-Thanks." Sqaishey was about to sit up but I just couldn't let her go. I pushed her back onto the bed and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She flinched away from me while at the same time pushing me away from her. "Please don't to the s-same thing to me Stamp-Stampy. P-Please d-d-don't! I mean-mean if you-you w-w-w-want to, you can-can. I'll-I'll let you." My heart shattered. 

"Sqaishey. I will never do that to you in the whole of my life. I promise you. Never. You need to break up with him Sqaishey." She shook her head like I was asking her to murder her parents. 

"I can't! He said that if I-I did tha-that then he-he would do-do it to me ag-again! I don't want that to happen!" She replied. 

"Sqaishey. You need to call the police. Now. You have to. This is abuse. That's agaist the law! To force a woman to...you know, do it even though she doesn't want to...It's...It's illegel Sqaishey! Hey, tommorow morning I'm calling the police station. Or do you want me to do it now?" I didn't get any reply. All Sqaishey did was stand up and walk back into the bathroom. For a moment I stayed in my bedroom, watching her as she did so, but then I just gave up. I walked all thoughout the house and knocked as hard as I could on the door. From the other side all I could hear was her screaming in pain as well as the 'clinking' sound of metal dropping to the floor. What the heck was she doing in there? 

Sqaisheys POV

There was no point. Everybody hated me. My parents, my freinds, even Stampy seemed like he hated me. Nothing was going right. From now everything was going to rush downhil like water. There was only one option left. I pulled up my sleeve and stared down at my arm. There were a few faint scars on it. I remembered when I did those. On that night when my boyfriend...No...There's no point to dwell on the past. It would only make me more and more upset. 

I pulled out the object that I brought with me everywhere. It was inside my phone case. The small, silver, metal object that caused those scars. Somehow I managed to pull it out of a razor when I was thirteen and I have been keeping it in there for the last two months or so. I haven't used it for what seemed like ages. Should I just do it? Would Stampy even care if he saw my scars? Shaiking, I pressed the freezing cold metal down on my wrist and quickly made a slashing motion. Pain screamed up and down the whole of my arm while my hand lost all control and dropped the blade. A loud clinking sound echoed thoughout the tiled room. Rose coloured liquid stained my clothes as well as the floor. I had to clean it up before he came back in. 

I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and started wiping as much blood as I could from off the light blue tiles as fast as I could. It worked but there was still a tinted red tile right in the middle of the room. Stampy wouldn't notice it unless he was in here for a very long time and was just focusing on that very tile. I stared down at my damaged arm. The blood was calming down a little but there was still a whole load of blood there. I soon found the razor back in my hands. There was soon eight more deep, bleeding, horrible looking cuts covering most of my forearm. I felt a wave of relife run over me. I felt much more calm than I did early.