Tales With Tears

Sqaisheys POV

I watched silently as Stampy walked out of the smal apartment and dow the long sprial of stairs. At any moment I was going to be able to see him talking to my Mother just by looking out of this window. What was he going to say? How was she going to react? I squeezed my eyes as tightly as I could while breathing in as deeply as I could. I was panicking like crazy! I didn't want her to find out about what happened with me and Aron! Why would I even want her to find out?! She would murder me! There was a loud bang, symblosing a door being shut. It was closely followed by the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. It was time...I had to do it.

Stampy, along with my Mother, walked into the apartment. They were muttering about something. The second she saw me she ran over and pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't do anything but to burst into tears. I was terrfied out of my mind! I did feel ever so slightly embarssed about crying in front of Stampy yet at the same time I didn't care. I just needed to let all of my emotions out. After around thirty or fourty seconds had passed my Mother pulled me away and sat me down on the sofa next to her. I quickly glanced around the living room as well as the kitchen. There was no trace that Stampy was there. To be honset I started to feel a tiny bit more nervous than I already was. 

"Sqaishey, listen...I know that...You and Stampy are dating." She said it with a small smile across her face. I wished that was the thing she was here for, yet she was here for a reason that had absoulty nothing to do with Stampy. "Sqaishey if you're scared about that then...Don't be! I do respect your realtionships with other people it's just that...Why did you run away?" I had to tell her. I had to tell her about Dad. I had to. She may think I was lying but...Still. It would be the best thing to do. 

"Because Farther hit me because of it..." I lifted up my shirt a crack to show her one of the many brusies that I got. At the last moment I realised that I was also showing off my stiches. Yet when I tried to pull down my top it was far too late. 

"I know about him Sqaishey! We're living apart now. But how did you get those stiches? What happened?!" A wave of fear suddenly ran thoughout me. It wasn't because I was scared that she would find out but it was because...The child...The child! I got the branch though me a month ago! Did that affect the child? It was kicking a lot...Yet if it was affected wouldn't the doctor say something?! I ran my fingers though my hair before bursting into tears again. My Mother gently patted my back while I sobbed into her chest. 

"It was because...When me and Stampy-We-We were climbing a tree and...I fell. I fell and landed face first onto a branch. I'm so-so-sorry that I didn't tell you but...I thought you were going to ban me from Stampy and I didn't want that!" I choked out into her chest. I pulled away from her and sat crossed legged on the sofa. "But..." I sighed deeply. "You know Aron?" She nodded, her facail expression changing from sad to scared. "Six months ago he forced me to...do it with him. It was horrible but...I think I'm pregnaut...And I'm scared..." She fell utterly silent. 

"I'm so glad you told me Sqaishey. Hey, I know that none of this is your fault. So I won't blame you. How about you and Stampy go to the doctors tommorow? See what they can do. Listen, you weren't expected at all. I found out I wasn preganut with you five months in. I coped. It's going to be okay. Trust me." I blinked back the tears and nodded. "Okay. I will be at the hotel just down the street from here, okay? I'll visit you at around one tommorow afternoon." She pulled me into another hug before standing up and leaving. For a few seconds I did nothing but sit there in silence. That was until Stampy emerged from his room with a few dried tears stuck to his face. 

We didn't say a single word. I don't think we could. I was happy that my Mother cared about my unborn child and all yet I was so scared for the safety of him or her. It was just because...The incident with the branch could've...Hurt it. It could've killed it! I pulled up my shirt a bit and ran my fingers over the sliver stiches that were embedded in my stomach. There was the same kicking sensation as I did so, quickly followed by another one. It was kicking and all yet...It could be hurt still. Maybe the reason it was kicking was because it was in pain? Another kick. This time it was slightly up higher than than where he/she last kicked me.