Meeting In Town

Sqaishey's POV

I woke up the next day still curled up in Stampy's desk chair. He did offer for me to sleep in his bed, with him, yet I wasn't really that comfortable with doing that yet. His chair was cosy enough for me sleep in though.The whole room looked cosy. There was a double bed in one corner, a desk, a wheelie chair, a dark oak wood desk and a TV. Underneath the TV where stacks upon stacks of video games as well as a PS3, and an PS2. The only reason his Xbox wasn't there was because it was in the living room. Along the walls there were posters for those games, most of them being Minecraft. Most people may consider it babyish but I loved it. 

A loud-ish banging sound sounded from the kicthen. Stampy wasn't in his bed so I guessed he must've been in there. Yawning, I streched out my legs before jumping from off the chair and making my way thoughout the house. The hallways in here were quite thin, so if two people passed then one of them would have to stop walking just so there wouldn't be a huge pile up. It was cosy and warm though. Which was a good thing I guess. 

The kitchen came into view as the hallway ended and opened out into the living room. Stampy was sitting at the kicthen table, sipping a cup of tea while doing something which looked like editing on his laptop. I stood in the doorway for a few seconds, not knowing if I should talk or just walk over to him. I quickly glanced over at the time. It was 9:30. I had woken up eailer than I thought I did. Sighing, I walked over to him and sat on the chair next to him. He automactially wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on his shoulder and stared down at the video he was editing. Judging by the muffled noise and picture in the top left corner it was either an adventure map with Squid or a Lovely World Video. It was a Saturday so I guessed it was the Lovely world one. 

After a few moments of silence I felt that Stampy was shivering. Like he was nervous. Heck, I was nervous. Today was the day in which I was going to break up with my boyfriend. My soon to be ex-boyfriend. Stampy encougared me to do it, and even though I knew he was right, I still felt guilty about doing it. I mean...Stampy did have a point. Aron, my boyfriend, forced me to have...you know what with him. I didn't want to do it with him yet...The way he...No! I just have to forget it! That was the only way this whole break up scene was going to go well. 

Yet to actually break up with him I had to meet up with him first. He lived in the exact same town as Stampy did so it would be a whole load eaiser to do so. He did used to live in my small town but he moved due to his dad's job. At least it wasn't to another whole country. That was just be horrible. I pulled out my shattered phone and started to look though all of my contacts for that name. Aron. That name which would, hopefully, soon mean nothing to me. 

There wasn't many contacts in my phone. Only my parents, my old friend who I don't talk to anymore, my grandparents which are now deased and...Aron. My soon to be ex-boyfriend. Shakily, I pressed 'call' and held the phone up to my ear. In the corner of my eye I could see that Stampy was staring at my phone. It was obivous that he was going to listen to what I was going to say. After five rings he picked it up. Just by the way he said 'hello' I knew the breakup was going to be tough. 

"Hello? Sqaishey? Ugh, there you flipping are do you know how long it has been since I last spoke to you!?" 

"Y-Yes. Two weeks. Look, I'm sorry. But do you want to meet up today? I...I need to talk to you." I replied. The whole of my body started to shake like crazy.

"Okay. Where do you want to meet up?" Aron did live in the same town at Stampy so it would be a lot eaiser to meet up, and a whole lot less stressful. 

"How about the Tristan Café?" I said. It was right in the middle of this town and apperantly, according to Stampy, everybody knew about it.

"Alright! I'll see you there in two hours." With that he hung up. I turned off my phone and thought about all the events that could happen. Stampy ran his fingers though my hair while I, for some reason, started sobbing. I had no idea why. I just...did. It was probably because I was terrifed of breaking up with Aron.