Baby Clothes

Stampys POV

In my hands were the horrifying results of Sqaisheys test. When the drugs wore off I would have to tell her everything. Most of that 'everything' would make her cry. Not with happiness...But with sadness. I already knew that she was going to cry. Heck, even I cried when I saw the results, and I was in front of around twenty people! It was hard not to burst into tears while I was walking home. Yet...Now I was home...I did want to cry. With all my heart I wanted to cry! Yet I had to be strong...For Sqaishey. If she saw me crying even BEFORE she heard the news then she would already know it would be bad.

I ran my fingers though my hair and glanced down at her. She was laying on the sofa, all of her limbs spread out in random places. Her face was sickly pale, her whole body was visibly shaking and her hair was messed up from the wind and rain outside. I kneeled down next to the sofa and gently placed my hand over her stomach. Almost at once I could feel a small kicking sensation. The baby was kicking...I moved my hand an inch. It kicked in that place. Did it know where my hand was? If I am totally honest that's kinda cool. A small smile appeared on my face as I moved my hand around an area of Sqaisheys stomach.

Even though the news was terrible, knowing that Sqaishey had an actual baby growing inside of her was a mixture of weird yet fascinating. At that moment she sat up slightly and automatically placed her hand on her stomach. For a few seconds she didn't even notice I was there. Once she did though, the tears started coming out. Without saying a word I passed her the sheet of paper in which had all of the results on and waited for her reaction. I had already read over it ten times so I knew it off by heart.

'Results of operation

Gender: Male.

Weight: Three Ounces

Healthy Weight: Two Pounds.

Situations: At five months old the Mother fell from a high place and a branch tore a hole in the womb, causing the fluids which keep the baby sustained to spill out and enter the urinary system. The branch cut off the top off the baby's skull. At this stage the baby should be able to grow the skull back if only the Mother is put on a 2500 calories a day diet. The top of the baby's skull will be flattened but it won't stunt development.

There is also the issue with the Mothers young age. By looking at the womb we can easily identify that she has only just started puberty. So there is not enough nutrients in her body for her baby as well as herself. This could lead to her organs weakening, or her baby being allergic to many, many items as his body does not have the strength to digest them. Which means that his body sees them as threats.'

I guessed it could've been worse though...The branch could've gone though the middle of the baby's skull which would've killed it at once. Luckily though it only skimmed the top of the baby's skull. This would've been good news to most people yet the stupid second paragraph existed. Without the second paragraph then everything would've been fine! I wasn't going to let it get to me though. I was going to put her on that diet and make sure that Sqaishey, as well as her soon to be son will be happy and heathy.

"Could be worse..." Sqaishey mumbled though tears. There was a small smile on her lips. "It's a boy though. Im having a boy!" She genuinely looking happy. At least she was trying her best to ignore all the bad stuff and only focus on the good stuff, which I guess was the only way she was going to cope with all of this. "I'm kinda scared though Stampy...Just about actually having the baby...I know it's stupid but will it hurt?" She swung her legs over the side of the sofa and sat down on the floor next to me.

"Of course it's going to hurt Sqaishey. I'm not going to lie. You're pushing a freaking child out of your body! But trust me, once it's over...You're gonna have given birth to new life." I replied. My voice wavered slightly. I felt had telling her it would be painful yet I couldn't lie to her and say it will be the least painful thing ever!