No More Pain And Hunger Games

Sqaishey

Sqaisheys POV

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a machine buzzing extra loudly as well as the sharp pain of something being jabbed into me. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a machine hanging from a ceiling just centimeters away from my face. A small yelp escaped my lips as I sat up and looked wildly around the room I was in. It was a hospital room. Everything that had happened to me in the last week suddenly all came rushing back to me. Everything. I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes just thinking about it. At first I thought that all of this was a stupid dream. That getting one of the worlds most horrible sicknesses was just a long, horrible nightmare that I would soon wake up out of. But it wasn't. It wasn't like that at all. I had cancer...And it was reality. There was a high chance that I was going to die in the next few years.

Tears started to gently glide down my thin cheekbones. I had lost a whole ton of weight ever since I have been taken into this wreathed hospital. I flopped back down on the pillow and closed my eye's as tightly as I could. I knew that I wasn't going to fall back asleep yet if a nurse walked in to ask me questions then at least I could pretend like I was sleeping. It was bad to put off them asking me all sorts of questions about my past like, for so called 'medical purposes', as putting it off would just make me worry about it more but...I don't think I would be able to muster the strength to reply to the many, many questions that I knew that they were going to ask. Instead of talking all I would do is sob, scream, and cry until I died of dehydration.

Maybe it would be better if I died though. Then I wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore. But what would happen to my family? And by family I meant people like Stampy, my Mother, and my son, Kendal. I mean, Kendal wasn't even half a year old so he wouldn't know if I passed away or not yet I knew that both Stampy and my Mother would. They would defiantly know. How on earth would they react? Tears would be shed...I knew that. Would Stampy cry? I've seen him cry only once or twice. If I did have a funeral then what would my small amount of family members say? Would I even have a funeral or would my body just get buried in a filed, and forgotten after a few weeks? I was so happy when I first met Stampy. He was my idol. I watched nearly every one of his videos.

I made him an adventure map and uploaded it to YouTube, not thinking anything of it. That was until he actually commented on the video saying that he thought that, not only the adventure map was good, but my commentary was good as well. I still remember reading it. I was sitting on my bed and when I read it, I jumped out of my bed and ran around my room trying my best not to scream. The next morning I woke up and read the same comment around five hundred times. I showed my Mother and she treated me with a cinnamon bun. A.K.A My favourite food in the entire world. Later that same day Stampy messaged me on YouTube asking me if I wanted to do a collab with him. At first I thought it was just for one or two videos yet, right away, he asked me if I wanted to do a series with him. Of course I said yes.

The first video that we shot together I remembered being scared as heck. In fact Stampy recorded that video three whole times before I was able to talk clearly. All I did was mumble. I was terrified that he would think that I was being a pain yet I was shocked when he said that it was alright. Apparently it happens to him when he first started to record with Squid. But now I could record videos on my own, and with him, without a care in the world. How long would it be until I recorded with him again? Right now it seemed like it was never going to happen. I was just going to stay in this hospital for the rest of my life which was now starting to seem to get shorter and shorter.

I suddenly felt something get placed onto my shoulder. I opened one of my eyes a crack and stared upwards. Stampy was standing over my bed with tears streaming down the side of his face. His face was pale and he looked like he hadn't eaten anything in the last few weeks or so. I slowly sat up an inch and stared at him. I couldn't sit up completly though as I just noticed a thin tube was wrapped around my face that lead into a bright green bottle sort of thing. The tube also had two miniature tubes poking out of it that lead into either side of my nose. My guess was that it helped me breath or something. There was also a thick wire coming out of my rib cage that led into the machine above my head. Somehow the machine had moved up so it did seem a lot less daunting.