The End?!

Stampy's POV

My hand shakes uncontrollably as I reach out and grasp the main home phone. I press the thick, cold metal next to my ear as I nervously bited down on my thin nails. I was so distracted by doing so that when the nurse on the other end of the phone answered I ripped all of my nail off. Small flecks of blood flung themselves all over my bed sheets. I couldn't care less though. I just had to find out what was wrong with Sqaishey. Once I had found out then I could realx. Unless it was something bad...Unless something similar happened to what happened in my dream. I ran my fingers through my hair as I quickly told the person on the other end of the phone Sqaisheys details. When she put me on hold and the gentle music started to play, I breathed out. I hadn't even realizing that I had been holding my breath. It must've been a natural reaction or something. I leaned up against my wall, tugging at the covers hastily.  I was getting more and more scared by the second. Squid wasn't with me anymore. He was in the kitchen, making me some tea, as well as getting my sleeping pills. 

Right at that moment I could hear the distant wails of Kendal. Fear started to build up inside of me. Why was he crying? Was he hungry? Did he miss me or something like that? I swung my legs over the side of the bed, pulled myself up from my bed and started to make my way towards the living room. It was only when I opened the door a crack I remembered the clothes that I was wearing. Even though nobody had noticed me I still blushed hard. But before I ran back to my bedroom I watched as Squid ran from the kitchen and into the living room to try and calm Kendal down. For some odd reason within seconds he was fast asleep. 

I left the door as it was before running back to my bed and diving underneath the covers. The phone that I was holding got lost underneath the covers as soon as I did so. I trashed around wildely, trying to find it, knowing that it was the only way that I was going to know if Sqaishey was still healthly and happy or not. When I did eventually find the phone I pressed it up to my ear only to hear the sound of sobbing coming from the other end. Sqaishey's sobbing. My heart skipped a beat. Why the heck was Sqaishey sobbing? Was she in pain? Why the hell was she in pain?! What had the hospital done to her? I knew that she was stuck on a bed for the next year or so but it couldn't be that bad...Right?! It must be uncomfortable for her but it couldn't be painful! Surely not! I wanted to say something to break the sobbing but when I opened my mouth the sound of Sqaishey vomiting from the other end of the phone could be heard. It made me want to be sick myself yet I somehow managed to hold back the small amount of food that I had in my stomach. 

The whole of my body was starting to shake uncontroablly as I listened to the wails and cries of the person that I loved most in this world, apart from Kendal. I couldn't love anything more than I loved Kendal. But it was like Sqaishey had answered the phone, put it on her bedside table, and just carried on being...being sick. 

"H-Hello..." It was Sqaishey. She sounded sicker than ever. 

"Sqaishey!" I practially yelled. From the other end of the phone I could hear the disgusting noises of her being vioently sick. "Ducky?" I said, more quietly this time. She coughed. 

"Stampy...I'm so sorry. I've-I've gotten worse. Everything in my body hurts. Every-everything..." Once again, she vomited loudly. As she did so small whimpers came out of her mouth. "Please don't be mad with me...Pl-Please...It's not your fault that I'm...I'm dying." That word started to flash in my head wildely. 

Dying.

Was Sqaishey really dying? How the hell could she be dying? What had happened to her? Ugh, there was really no time in finding out details. I was more concerned on the fact that the nightmare that I had was becoming real! I needed to see her in hospital...No matter what the nurses or doctors said to try and stop me. I jumped out of bed, trying my best to ignore the loud cries and vomiting that was coming from the other end of the phone. It was starting to reduce me to tears. I ran as fast as I could towards my wardrobe and started to change as quickly as I could. I chose one of my best 'casual' outfits. A black and blue striped shirt and black skinny jeans. Once I had changed I tugged on my trainers and ran into the hallway, bumping into Squid. He yelped out as boiling hot liquid got splashed all over him. Before he could look back up at me and ask me why I had ran out of my room or something like that I spoke out.