Running Away

Stampys POV

The rain outside poured down on the gloomy town. I sat down at the kitchen table and stared out the window. It looked deserted. Like some kind of ghost time. I pressed my head agaist the freezing cold window pane as well as run my finger behind a large raindrop that was falling down it. I quickly glanced at the time on the small clock that was resting on the inside windowsill. 00:07. My mind was compeltly filled up with so many thoughts that I just couldn't get to sleep whatsoever. They weren't good thoughts either. Each and every one of the thoughts that I was thinking invloved death, pain, tears, or blood. I just hoped that by tommorow all of these bad thoughts would be put to rest, so I could think of more nice, happier ones.

Click! The kettle finished boiling. I almost forgot that I was making myself tea. Even though tea has caffine in it and it's supposed to make you feel more awake for me, it always made me sleepier whenever I took it before bed. I think it was because I had tea without any sugar in it. Squid usually always made fun of the fact that I liked my tea sugarless but most of the time I just didn't care. Especially now. 

From out of the low down cupboard I grabbed my pure white Stampy Cat mug and made myself the drink before lifting it up and walking back to my room. I placed the mug down on my coaster and turned on my Xbox as well as my TV.  I ran my fingers though my hair while I was waiting for it to load. I was so scared about Sqaishey. Just so scared. All I could think about was her. About what happed eailer...She reacted like she was in pain, heck, by the sound of it even the manilest man would cry yet...She spoke about it like it happened often...I just don't know. 

I scrolled down my freinds list to see who was online. Squid was online, which wasn't that shocking, and nobody else was. I clicked on Sqaisheys profile and looked though it. She hadn't put anything down. The only thing she had put was her name, SqaisheyQuack, and her age. Which was seventeen. I was almost twenty-five. I know that there was a eight year difference between us but that didn't mean you had to go ahead and smack your own child across the face! It just made me angry thinking about it.

At that moment my phone buzzed loudly. I looked at who was calling me. It was Sqaishey! I immdently picked it up and waited for her voice to sound. There was a bit of crackling, suggesting that she was on either a train or a car. Wait...If she was in a car...Were her parents visting me? No...No I wouldn't let them in! I would lock the door and call the police for child abuse!

"S-Stampy?" Sqaishey whimpered. Her voice sounded crackly and hoarse. Like she had been crying a lot. "Stampy...Help me...I'm lost. I got pushed into an alley by some guy and he's standing right...No...NO! NO!! Please stop! No!" I heard somebodys voice yelling something before a loud smacking sound rung for what seemed like forever in my ears. "STAMPY!! Help me!" Sqaishey was screaming now.

"Sqaishey! Tell me where you are, I'll come and find you!" I yelled back, already grabbing my emergency travel bag. I always kept this on me if I ever needed to go to the hospital. For around theiry seconds all I could hear was the sound of screaming and smacking. Was she getting beaten up by her dad? No, of course not. She said that there was some guy outside of an alleyway that she got pushed into. If it was her dad she would've said so. "Sqaishey!" I screamed even louder.

"I'm in your town, S-Stampy! Ple-Please make this stop! I...I don't like it! It's...It's horrib-AHHHH!" The phone line went dead. What the heck was happening to her? My mind immdently brought up the un-thinkable. Man pushing a woman into an alleyway...At night...No! Stop thinking that of course that never happend! Why would that even happen in the first place? I pulled my bag onto my back and ran out of the apartment, down the many flights of stairs and into the cold, rainy street outside. She had to come here by train. I would go there and make my way backwards if I didn't see her on the way there.