The Letter Girl

נכתב על ידי Diya543

{ Completed } Even in this modern world she posts letters for him making him surprise and curious about it. R... עוד

💖Teaser💖
SHOT 1: From the girl who you never know.
SHOT 2: From the girl who loves you more.
SHOT 3: From the girl who loves you from moon to back.
SHOT 4: Done staring at me sweetheart?
SHOT 5: He wrote a letter for his girl...
SHOT 6: Mr. Maheshwari's target is on you now!
SHOT 7: I miss my maa!
SHOT 8: You are strong!
SHOT 9: I did this for me!
SHOT 10: I'm your letter girl
SHOT 11: All will be well
SHOT 13: Gosh! Girl you're burning.
SHOT 14: That's my way of saying, sweetie!
SHOT 15: She's my friend
SHOT 16: Family bondings
SHOT 17: Do you know who it is?
SHOT 18 : I'm not sending him anymore letters
SHOT 19. Stop lying because I know it's you
SHOT 20. Then let's start fresh
SHOT 21: I love you!
SHOT 22: Alliance fixed!
SHOT 23: This is not fair!
SHOT 24: My sunshine
SHOT 25: A) Seriously you look....
SHOT 25: B) Forever!

SHOT 12: You look stunning

1.6K 167 40
נכתב על ידי Diya543

"Oh god this much make up?" Swara cried.

"Swara chup today you're going to dance with the college's hottie so you should look beautiful na?! So keep quite and let me do my work." Rita made swara shut her mouth and continued her make up.

"This is enough." Swara stood up and came out of the dressing room.

Her eyes glittered seeing him decked in a red suit, his hairs totally gelled up. He looked so handsome that none of the girls can take their eyes of from him.

Feeling someone's gaze sanskaar turned while pavi pulled her into a conversation.

His lips curved into a smile seeing her beautifully dressed in a red frock which reached till her knees, black and red ballerina shoes with strings. Her hairs were left free with loose curls down, light weightning fashionable accessories and she had perfect amount of make up making her look no less than a angel.

He automatically started walking towards her. Swara sensing him coming she looked at him.

Her heart started thumping seeing him coming towards her. Sanskaar stood in front of her before he would say anything...

"So the next performance will be from the students of Xavier college of kolkata." The host announced.

Sanskaar forwarded his hand while swara placed her hand on his.

Soon they gave their performance.

"Swara we did so well." Pavi hugged swara while swara smiled.

"You all did very well. Let's hope for the best." The dance master encouraged them.

After judging all the dance they announced that they are in the second round and only a pair can dance.

"Swaru go get ready!..." Pavi literally screamed in joy.

"Ha ha I'm going." Swara rushed back to her dressing room while sanskaar too left with laksh.

After 10 minutes swara came out while sanskaar too came.

"You look stunning in this dark blue." Sanskaar whispered while swara blushed.

"How do you manage to remove your make up and got into this one?" Sanskaar asked pointing to her face.

"All Rita's credits." Swara giggled.

"Mm.. fine remove your hells." Sanskaar said pointing towards her hells.

"Why?" Swara asked.

"Actually this round will have a twist. Last time they arranged a high speed wind fan and was asked to dance." Sanskaar informed.

"What?" Swara gasped.

"So this time I have no idea what it would be." Sanskaar said in a calm tone.

"Okay..." Swara removed her hells and both went to the stage as they were called.

Sanskaar caught her hands and pressed it gently seeing her tensed face.

"Will we able to do this?" Swara whispered.

"We have practiced so much swara, just trust you and me." Sanskaar gave a smile.

Pavi and laksh came with Venetian half mask with a black cloth inside it. They tied on swara and sanskaar and whispered all the best and left.

"Swara, trust me okay!" Sanskaar whispered while swara hummed.

Sanskaar left her hands and both took 3 steps away.

"All the best" one among judge said while both nodded.

The tune of the song started playing and they felt water wetting them from up.

"Oh my God this time it's water." Swara thought but started to make move while sanskaar smiled as he knew it was perfectly matching the song.

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin
Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

She maybe was dancing but her heart was only thinking about him. Each word of the song made him remember only and only him.

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

While here sanskaar's mind only flashed about all the letters of his letter girl.

Aha ha ha o

Sanskaar extended his hand towards her while swara placed her.

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida

Sanskaar pulled her towards him and started dancing with her.

Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi

"Are we doing it good?" Swara asked breathing heavily.

"How will I know when my eyes closed too like yours?" Sanskaar whispered and twisted her.

Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye adaa
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida

The fake rain started increasing the speed but swara and sanskaar didn't stop, they were dancing with so much grace making the whole audience and judges stunned.

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho, tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida

Sanskaar twisted her and she landed in his arms. Both were able to feel each other's breath. Sanskaar slowly kept his hand on her head while she on his.

Both removed the mask at the same time and their eyes met. They were completely drenched. Sanskaar slowly removed the hair strands from her face.

Aa alvida
O na na.

The thunderous claps in the hall made them come back to sense. Both separated and thanking the judges. They went to the back stage.

"Did we do it well?" Swara asked hugging herself.

"You guys rocked the stage." Pavi and laksh squealed.

"Yes! That's true. Well done both of you." The dance master smiled.

"Thanks sir." Sanskaar smiled.

"Oh god we don't have an towel also." Pavi said seeing swara all wet.

Sanskaar removed his jacket and placed it around her arms. While swara looked at him and he turned away. Swara looked down and smiled holding the jacket while pavi hit her shoulder with hers and giving her a teasing smile.

_____________________

"I would like to appreciate all the couples who danced to their best amidst the fake heavy rainfall. So it's time for results and we want all the 7 couples who participated to come to the stage." The host announced.

Swara and sanskaar started walking while suddenly he left a tug. He looked at his hand where swara's was and looked at her.

She removed the jacket and hand overed to him. Sanskaar smiled and wore back his jacket and went on to the stage.

"So a about the first place couple is special. I was able to feel the spark in between them. Their way of dancing was different among all. Even though their eyes were tied they gave a spell bounding dance. Yes! It's Xavier's college bagging the first prize." The judge announced.

Swara immediately hugged him tightly in joy while sanskaar too did and the whole team joint and congratulated them.

After some joyfully moments the judge was asked to give them the trophy.

"You both should in relationship right?" The judge asked smiling.

Swara's eyes shot up while sanskaar smirked and pulled swara towards him through her waist.

"Yes mam." He gave sweet smile to the judge and swara.

"I already thought. Congratulations for your win." The judge congratulated with a wink and presented the trophy.

The whole team hooted in joy when the trophy was presented to swara and sanskaar.

Swara looked at him while he looked at her.

_____________.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you all like the chapter do comment and hit the ⭐.

Love,
Diya ❤

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.5M 59.3K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
169K 7.1K 34
Highest ranking in fanfiction #82 #38 on #EMOTIONS ***************************************** Sanskar and Swara are two protagonist of my story Ek Ris...
1M 50.9K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
129K 6.2K 34
A Swasan Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...