Unfathomable Phantom (COMPLET...

By ariksbell

"๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

Description
I. stupid victorian era
II. Dream boy
III. When and where is this?
IV. ain't a serialkiller
V. the heir
VI. inappropriate
VII. can we please stop meeting?
VIII. conceited to violent?
IX. do you want me to go down there?
X. fairy godmother
XI. Mr. Guevarra?
XII. please stop staring...
XIII. friendship over?
XIV. Douglas Bennett = Satan
XV. life outside the cage
XVI. what are you doing here, Augustus?
XVII. it's not a date
XVIII. the truce
XIX. misconception
XX. jealousy
XXI. Augustus to the rescue
XXII. You want me to buy what?
XXIII. Let it be known
XXIV. Dear readers, I made him angry
XXV. she as he?
XXVI. Spilling the tea
XXVII. "you're hot!"
XXVIII. me as a mother(?)
XXIX. the proposal
XXX. a day in hell
XXXII. Halloween party
XXXIII. wedding preparation
XXXIII.V. what happened to Leo?
XXXIV.the wedding
XXXV. the escape
XXXVI. the confrontation
XXXVII. the consequences
XXVIII. runaway
XXXIX. Leo tried to what?
XXXX. a Finley, Finally
epilogue

XXXI. a day in heaven

1.4K 81 36
By ariksbell

Chapter 31

At exactly 8 o'clock in the morning, I left the manor. I am wearing the simplest and appropriate gown I could find in my dresser since all my old gowns were thrown as commanded by Mister Douglas.

Nevertheless, it still looked fancy due to the flower embroidery. Plus, the silky pink ribbon tied around my waist made the gown so beautiful.

Of course, I was furious the second I realized my old clothes were no longer here but then, I realized now's not the time to mourn for mere gowns. I need to keep myself together or else my clothes are not the only one coming out of my life.

The gown I am wearing right now is not exactly what you'll call ideal to wear when traveling. In fact, it is far too fancy-looking to the point I look like I am attending a ball or a tea party. Nevertheless, I have no time to fuss over clothes.

A gardener who was probably around Martha's age saw me as I was leaving the manor.

"Where are you going, miss?" He asked, removing his gardening gloves and shoving it to his dirty trousers.

I gave him a nervous smile, "Oh, just going to purchase a new pair of shoes downtown. Do tell Mister Augustus I'll be back before lunch,"

The old man then nods at me, buying my lie. He even offered to hail me a carriage but I declined, saying I could manage.

As soon as I got myself a carriage, the whole time, I was nervous since I have so many what-ifs. What if Leo is busy at work? What if what I've learned from last night's discovery were all useless and stupid? What if...

Sighing, I look up to the sky and realize it was gloomy. Completely sure it'll rain later and too bad, I forgot to bring an umbrella of my own.

By the time we arrived at the gates of the barracks, I paid the footman for the kind service and thanked him.

As my shoes stepped on the cold ground, I was greeted by two young soldiers.

They are dressed in the usual British military uniform, their black shiny shoes polished well and their hair combed smoothly.

"Good morning, officer," I greeted both men as I played with the letter I wrote last night for Leo behind my back. And the files I found last night.

They both looked at me from head to toe, one even dared to smirk. "What may we do for you, miss?"

The tall muscular blonde one extended his hand, "I am Terrence and you are?"

I quickly shook his hand and removed it as well. "looking for Officer Leo Finley,"

Both soldiers then raised their brows and exchanged peculiar looks with one another. "What's the agenda, miss?"

"I just need to talk to him, please," I softly stated, giving him a smile.

Terrence then looked at the soldier beside him, nodded at him and in just one snap, the other soldier ran towards the barracks and disappeared.

Well, I guess he called Leo. Let's hope.

While waiting, I had my eyes to the ground and let me tell you this, there was this awkward silence between me and this soldier. I can feel him staring at me.

If only I were in modern times then I would have used my phone and pretended to do something or whatever.

This guy then began bombarding me with endless questions. What's my name, age, job, where I came from, and this and that. I swear, he is a walking slam book. I wouldn't be confused if he asked me what's my motto in life or celebrity crush. The whole time, I kept looking at the gates, hoping Leo would appear and save me from this misery.

"You his paramour?"

My cheeks turned crimson with that question. My heart skipped a beat for some reason and I can feel my hands getting sweaty.

I was about to open my mouth and answer despite the fact I don't know what to say when a firm arm encircled around my waist which made me scream a little.

When I looked up, I saw Leo beside me, his brows meeting. Looking angrily at Terrence. Oh, this is not good.

"Yes and go back to your post, Terrence," roared Leo, his fingers kinda digging to my skin.

Terrence then tipped his chin towards Leo, "Yes, Sir," and in just one snap, there was only Leo and I. Me and Leo. And his anger.

Leo then removed his firm hands from my waist and his expression turned from annoyance to worry.

"What are you doing here? Did something happen back at the manor?" He then began examining me for any bruises then when he realized I have none, he had his palms pressed to my cheeks.

I looked up at him and stared at him, realizing he looked dashing in his army uniform. Red suits him, he looks like a prince.

"You look like a nutcracker but cuter," I don't know why in the hell did I say that instead of answering his questions since it's obvious that he is nervous.

Facepalming but still, chuckling a bit and having his neck in the color of red, Leo said, "I was gonna say you're the cutest but bloody hell, Clementine. It's going to rain any minute now and you're wearing that?"

I just shrugged at him and was about to change the subject on the reason I am here when Leo was the one who spoke first.

"Now, tell me, you brat. Why are you here? Your presence made those two soldiers a pain in the ass," he then playfully rolled his eyes heavenwards.

"I have so much to tell you, Leo." With that, Leo and I sat on the nearest bench, just in front of the barracks.

And with that, I told him everything I ascertained about last night. The files that will serve as proof of Mister Douglas' illegal acts.

I was hesitant on telling him about what Augustus did to me since now's not the time for it. Besides, what good may happen if I told him about it? Knowing Leo, he'll probably storm towards the manor and punch his friend.

"I don't know what to say, Clem. I mean, I am happy that you now have the proof but at the same time, I am saddened at the realization of..." Leo quietly stated, his fingertips brushing the files.

" Of what? That I need to kill Mister Douglas?"

"No, at the realization that he was, indeed, the bad guy. You see, I grew up with his son and somehow, of course, our parents are friends and I cannot help myself from seeing Mister Douglas as kind of a family as well,"

If only you knew...

There was this long silence between us. Leo and I were sitting on the bench, cold. I looked up in the sky and realized the rain is soon going to fall down.

I was just about to stand up and just go home before the rain began to pour when I remembered the other files I brought with me. The files about Leo's parents.

"Leo, you need to take a look at these.it's about your parents," then I showed him the files which he took from my hands, his fingertips brushing mine.

I gave him a minute to process what he just read. I cannot imagine the shock of his life upon the realization that there are two wills of his parents. The one saying they'll leave all their fortune to their son and the one saying they'll give it to their friend, Douglas.

"And all these time I thought the loss of our fortune was due to bankruptcy since that was what Mister Douglas told me,"

Leo then had his fingers to his hair, pulling it out of frustration. I instantly patted his back, "That only means Mister Douglas was a thief for stealing all your fortune,"

Leo's hands were formed into a fist. "He might be responsible for the death of my parents yet for the past years, he kept blaming me for their death,"

I then held Leo's fist with both my hands to smoothen him. Still, I can see the anger in his eyes.

I want to ask what really happened to his parents since Judy and Augustus won't tell me a thing when I asked them about it.

"He kept telling me I murdered my parents for not being there when the fire happened to our house, for not rescuing them and with these files, I am sure he was the one to blame. That he killed them for money,"

Leo's voice is getting hoarse due to anger. I rubbed both my thumbs to his fist, hoping it'll ease his pain.

And that was how it went for Leo and me for the next half an hour. Leo getting angry and crying to my chest, not caring that there are soldiers watching behind us.

By the time Leo released his frustration, the rain began to fall. I mentally cursed myself for wearing this lousy gown again. It felt so heavy and it kinda makes me feel naked since my skin became more obvious due to the rain.

When Leo looked down to me, his eyes went wide and his neck turned red once again. He coughed and said, "That's what I am talking about with you wearing that gown,"

To my surprise, Leo took off his army jacket and covered it to my chest. Now, he was only wearing a white shirt underneath. He looks so dashing wearing a simple white shirt and fitted trousers.

"I better get home," I said since it's almost lunch and Augustus might be awake right now, furious at my sudden absence.

"No way am I letting you go home in that state. Besides, you just came from the barracks, the footman might think you're that type of girl," Leo insisted, holding my arm.

I gave him a confused look, "define that type of girl,"

Leo's cheeks turned red once again. "you know,"

I raised my brow at him, "forgive me, mister but I do not know that you know you're talking about,"

Few seconds passed by before he had to courage to answer, " I meant those girls who earn a living by pleasuring men,"

In just one snap, it was my turn to blush. I cannot believe I asked that.

"You mean there are girls inside?" My voice is high and I don't know why.

"you could say that," Leo shrugged. The nerve of this guy! Ugh! Good thing I am here or else...

I rolled my eyes heavenwards due to annoyance and began stomping my feet. Oh, dear God. I don't know why I am acting like this.

To my surprise and annoyance, Leo just laughed at me. Pinched both my cheeks, "You're so cute when you're jealous,"

"Me? Jealous? As if!" I am so, so, so angry right now also, my cheeks hurt from Leo's pinch.

"Don't worry, I don't accept their services."

And that made me stop and my eyes turned wide, "what do you mean you don't accept their services?"

Leo just laughed at my reaction, ruffled my hair, "meaning, I am still a virgin,"

Then he winked at me. I repeat, this guy winked at me.

And of course, I blushed so hard.

But what, you mean he's still a virgin? At age 26?

Well, I can't really say much to myself since I, myself, am a virgin as well. Wait, what the hell, why am I thinking about this? Oh, God!

Bring me back my innocent self, please.

"Wha-whatever!" I exclaimed and began walking away from him though I am secretly hoping he'll follow me since I don't want to go home knowing the footman thought I am a prostitute.

God, that must be the reason why those soldiers a while ago were acting strange towards me.

And yes, all these are happening while it is raining so hard. Meaning, both Leo and I are so wet but hey, at least no one heard our conversation since those soldiers kept eavesdropping and they must've gone inside as soon as it began raining.

Good since I don't want them to see me acting like this.

To my relief, Leo did catch up with me, held my arm and said, "Come, let's go to my place,"

"No way am I going inside that building! They might think I am your whore or whatever!" I hollered at him since the rain is hard, we can barely hear each other. Also, I am beginning to shake due to the cold and so is Leo.

"Not this place, don't worry," he chuckled. How dare he.

"Then where?"

"Just trust me," he smiled.

Don't worry, I already do.

"But what about your job?" I held Leo's jacket closer to my body.

"Screw them. They're already grown men, they could handle a day without someone commanding them,"

And so, Leo hailed a carriage where Leo had to pay extra because we were wetting the seats.

I fell asleep inside the carriage, Leo's hand encircled around my waist and my head tucked between his neck.

The last thing I remember was Leo telling me something about his childhood as he ran his fingers through my hair.

By the time I woke up, we were already at his home. One thing I realized is that he has so many neighbors. This is in the slums of London, unlike Bennett's manor that barely had a neighbor because nobody could afford places like theirs. The houses look so worn down.

There were countless people who looked at us from head to toe as soon as Leo and I stepped off the carriage. Based on their looks, I know they are secretly judging me. I have no time for this.

Leo then escorted me inside his small flat and as soon as the door was closed, with only the two of us inside, freezing.

"Sorry for the place. T'was all I could afford since my salary is not that much," he even scratches his head, his eyes glued to the floor. Uhm, is he embarrassed? Why?

I let my eyes wander around the room. Sure, it was small. No fireplace. The wooden floor makes all these weird noises and the wallpaper is peeling off and the couch is pretty much worn down and so is the wooden dining set but still, who cares? Nothing's wrong with this.

"You could go back to Augustus' place if you want. I don't have a fine house like-" Leo didn't have the chance to finish his statement when I cut him off.

"I am offended, Leo. Really. What sort of woman do you see me with? Someone who would side with the person who has a heavier pocket?"

Raising my brow at him, he once again brushed his fingers through his hair due to frustration.

Leo was about to open his mouth to say something but I raced him first. "Besides, your place is cozy," I said, winking at him which made him chuckle a bit.

And with that, Leo raced towards the other room and went back carrying a new set of clothes.

I retrieved the clothes from my hands and thanked him. Leo then showed me the bathroom which is where I quickly changed my attire. I hung my gown in the corner and also my undergarments.

I wish there's a mirror since I don't know how I look at his loose shirt and trousers. Must've looked like a clown.

And since his trousers are far too loose for me then I decided to roll it up to the point that it looked baggy short to me. It is only above my knee. Also, since my hair is still wet, I decided to not tie it up.

But by the time I exited the bathroom, Leo's reaction made me blush but at the same time, got me scared because when his eyes met the sight of my legs, that's when I realized Victorian women should not show their skin to men. Even the sight of their bare feet are inappropriate, what more the whole freaking legs? Oh God! Also, I just remembered that it is highly inappropriate for men to see women not wearing their hair tied-up.

I am just so stupid.

I rolled down the trousers as fast as I could and with that, Leo raced towards the bathroom. His face is the color of red and not meeting my eyes. That's fine since I am avoiding it as well.

I then went straight to his squeaky bed as soon as it was his turn to change. I let my eyes wander around the room again. Yep, pretty cozy. The thing is, I am freezing and there's no fireplace.

Also, his bedroom is still full of his thick journals and I know this may sound weird but he totally had a piano inside his room. Didn't know he plays piano and how did it get inside the room?

After a minute, Leo was finished changing. Up to now, I am still avoiding his eyes due to what happened a while ago. Due to my recklessness. Ugh.

"What's with those journals?" I asked, rubbing my arms to give myself some warmth.

"T'was a bunch of science stuff about, you know, impossible things. It seems really silly," Leo scratches his head at that.

Raising my brow due to my interest, I asked, "Really? Like what?"

"Well, for starters, before my parents died in the fire. I was persistent I am going to be a scientist or an inventor but since life didn't go well with me, I decided to just be a soldier since any of the professions I once desire requires a lot of money and connection which I no longer have,"

He must've noticed my sad reaction since he quickly changed the topic. "Anyways, I was around ten or eleven when I was so invested in this idea of manipulation of time. It began when my father took me to the library where he let me read a book about it. And so, ever since, I was addicted to the idea of inventing the time machine. You know, where you'll go back or go to in time,"

As soon as Leo was finished. I was speechless.

Me coming here has something to do with time travel and I cannot help myself from thinking Leo plays such an important role than I thought so.

"At around sixteen, I told Augustus about it but he just laughed at the whole idea. Saying it was stupid and so, that stopped me from thinking about this time machine ever again."

I was about to ask him more about the whole time machine but he quickly changed the topic. I am afraid that if I did ask him about it, he might see me as suspicious.

"Do you want me to play the piano but don't expect much, it's been years since I last played,"

Well, let's see...

Leo then played many sonnets that were, indeed, wonderful and also, his skills are amazing. Too bad, I can't identify any single song he played since I am not really musically inclined.

While playing, I had my head tucked between his neck as I could feel myself falling asleep.

As Leo plays the piano, it somehow reminds me of the literal guy from my dreams. I used to dream about it very often before I got transported into the Victorian Era.

Of course, I was lonely back then and I cannot help myself from viewing him as my dream guy. The man of my dreams. I fell for that guy, of course, which sounds so stupid since that guy is just a figment of my imagination. But alas, it's been a year since I last dreamt about him.

Looking at this dork beside me, I knew I finally found the right man of my dreams.

As far as I remember, the guy I used to dreamt about playing an instrument as well. The difference was, he knows how to play the flute. All the tunes he played were melancholy.

I don't know what came to me to ask, "you play the flute as well?"

Leo was surprised at my question. "how'd you guess? I used to but my old flute was burned along with my parents and so, I had zero desire to purchase nor play one other than my old flute,"

The whole time, I am speechless. I don't know what to say. There's so much more to unravel.

Leo then continued to play his piano when the rain began to pour hard once again which brought chills down our spine. It was cold, okay.

I am wearing very loose clothes with zero undergarments. There is no fireplace or even a candle so it really is dark.

Leo stopped playing piano and the only sound that could be heard was the rain. Then, the sound of thunder completely shook me to the point I literally ithid against the chest of Leo. He just ruffled my hair like a kid.

After a few minutes, Leo and I are just sitting in his bed, not staring at each other since it was awkward. Also, how can I forget to say that Leo looks good in his shirt and trousers?

We were just sitting in his bed. Me thinking about how good he looks and how strange I've just discovered him as I kept on rubbing my arms for some heat.

Leo noticed how cold I am since he held both my hands and asked, "you okay, Clem?"

I just bit my lips and nodded at him since I am too cold to utter a reply. Meanwhile, Leo looks okay in his state. Well, it's either my body could not handle a little rain or his muscular body is really built for times like that.

"Who are you kidding, 'course you're not," Leo looks so frustrated right now. I don't know why. Because he doesn't have a fireplace or because I am too weak. Nevertheless, I am pissed at myself for being weak.

To my surprise, Leo began peeling off his shirt and look and behold, he is half-naked in front of me right now. I can feel my cheeks burning despite the cold.

I badly want to tell him to go dress but I don't have the energy to open my mouth. Besides, I must've looked really stupid if I told him to get dressed since I also saw him naked when he was sick.

To make things more shocking, Leo's hands are holding the hem of my shirt and before I had the chance to say something, he peeled the shirt out of my body. In just one snap, I am half naked in front of him and he literally just saw my boobs. Good thing I am quick to cover them. Well, maybe a few seconds too late.

When I looked at Leo, he was blushing as well, then he retrieved the white blanket from his side and used it to cover my naked top which I immediately hugged.

First, because I am cold and second because come on, my boobs are showing.

And before I had the chance to holler at him and ask what in the hell he was doing, in just one snap, I was lying in his bed, hugging the blanket over myself and then, oh my god, he lay beside me and hugged me.

"Shhh, I am giving you body heat," Leo assured me. He then encircled his arms around me which after a few minutes, I did return back. Of course, during the first few minutes, I still had my arms around my boobs.

I began to think of Grandpa getting angry at what I am doing right now. My old self would've too because I cannot see myself doing this yet here I am, cuddling, I mean, getting body heat from a 26-year-old dork. I am so screwed.

I hugged Leo closer, eager for his warmth and when I looked up at him, he was just staring at me and he was red. I then just laid my cheek against his chest.

Leo then held my hand, intertwining it to his but when he caught sight of the engagement ring, he immediately went heartbroken.

He just stared at the ring, tracing it with his finger.

I then held his cheek to capture his attention. "What's with that frown?"

He just smiled sadly at me, "No-nothing," then let go of my hand.

I let my thumb brush his cheek once again, "I'm under your spell,"

Leo seems surprised at that statement of mine first but he immediately smiled after that. I mean, that Statement of mine is out of nowhere.

"Didn't see me as a sorcerer," he replied, stroking my hair, still smiling.

I just playfully rolled my eyes at him and stuck my tongue like a kid.

"Let's pray you don't view that spell as a curse and if so, I hope there's no breaking it," he added, which made me chuckle.

I couldn't help myself from smiling so much due to my eagerness to hide it. I hugged him again and hid against his chest which made Leo laugh hard.

I then punched him in the arm which made him stop. "Ouch,"

"I've heard you are a masochist, Sir," I replied, chuckling.

I almost fainted when Leo held both my shoulders which sent chills down to my spine and said, "Then are you ready to see my wild side?"

I just pretended not to hear him and hid against his chest as I could feel the vibration of him laughing so hard which made me pinch him hard again.

"I'll take that as a yes," he exclaimed.

Can he please stop? Dear God!

It was almost dinner when I got home to Bennett's manor. Of course, I changed back to my gown and Leo's wearing his nutcracker attire once again.

Leo rode the carriage with me on the way home and as soon as I entered the gates, he bid me goodbye, saying he'll be back soon.

Everyone seems so busy by the time I get home and I can tell there is a party once again.

The maid who always attended me then caught sight of me and let out a loud sigh which I guess is a sign of relief.

"Where have you been? We've been looking all over for you and thank us later for telling Mister Augustus that you were just asleep the whole time and are now preparing for the party," she exclaimed, '' I can feel her annoyance. I understand. I want to hug her for covering up for me but she'll probably curse me for doing that since all the maids here hate me.

She didn't even give me the chance to answer since she dragged me to my room as fast as possible. My wrist is killing me.

And look and behold, a black long gown was laying in the bed. This is odd, usually, they'll force me to wear something light. Also, there's this huge black hat.

The gown is covered in so many bright silver stones. However, as usual, it is kind of see- through. My back is completely bare so yep, I have a feeling that for the whole night, I will be freezing.

"What's today's occasion?" I asked as she began to peel off my clothes. Wincing when she pulled my clothes a bit hard.

"The Bennett's annual Halloween party and yes, you're going as a witch," she answered and she said something on her breath which I chose not to give further attention.

She also styled my hair, curling it with loads of sticks. Well, this is my first time having my hair down when going to the ball since according to the Victorian norms, women should always tie her hair up and as usual, no makeup was involved since makeup is associated with dark magic since it has the power to seduce men.

But this time, since I am going as a witch, they decided to paint my lips red.

By the time I finished playing dress up, the party downstairs had already begun. Augustus, it seems, is playing as an evil wizard since, like me, he wears all black as well. As much as I hate Augustus, I have to admit, he looks pretty good.

As soon as Augustus saw me while talking to one of the guests who was dressed up as a pirate, he immediately ditched the pirate and went towards me, smirking.

He quickly kissed me on the lips when he reached me, circling his arm around my waist and began to introduce me to the guests who were looking at me.

Some are looking at me with their brows raised. Perhaps because I am breaking two of the important Victorian norms. Having my hair down and wearing red lipstick.

"You look bloody seductive, love," Augustus whispered to me as we began to walk towards the crowd.

And for the next few hours, I am like a statue beside Augustus. He'll introduce me as his fiance and then they'll proceed to talk about business.

I am so bored and my shoes are killing me. Why would the maid even make me wear awful shoes that others won't even see?

I need to get out of here and take off my shoes in the bathroom where no one could see me and walk around barefoot without anyone knowing or better yet, I could sneak into my room and sleep there. That would be good.

I was about to excuse myself to Augustus when Augustus looked behind me and smiled broadly. "There you are, father!"

Wait, what? Mister Douglas is here?

I can feel my heart skipping a beat due to nervousness.

"And good to see you, Leo,"

I can feel my heart singing.

And as soon as I turned to face them, I was greeted by the very intimidating face of Mister Douglas who had his brows meeting as he scanned me from head to toe. Clearly doesn't approve of my costume.

He is not wearing a costume like everybody else but who am I to complain? He is the owner of this house, I have no right to question.

Or it could be Leo since Mister Douglas stole Leo's fortune.

Speaking of Leo, when I shifted my gaze towards him, I can tell he does not approve of my attire as well. I just gave him a smile which made him playfully roll his eyes heavenwards. Let us just hope nobody saw that exchange of ours.

Anyways, he too hasn't changed his attire. He was still wearing his army attire. Well, I guess that could be a costume since wearing that red uniform could scare the living daylights out of you.

"Good afternoon, Father and to you too, my friend," Augustus exclaimed then encircled his arm around my waist again which made the brow of Leo rose.

"I invited Leo over since I stumbled upon him on my way here," Mister Douglas replied, looking at Leo and Augustus which made Augustus confused.

"Wait, you were close by, Leo? What were you doing?" Augustus asked, his fingers digging to my waist which tides me wince.

I can feel he senses something wrong. All this time, I was not sleeping upstairs.

Leo didn't have the chance to answer when the man in a brown suit and a fedora hat, which I guess is the photographer of the event, went towards us and asked if we wanted to take the picture.

I have a feeling Augustus was about to say no to further ask questions to Leo but I was quick to say, "Yes, that would be lovely, Sir,"

And so, picture taking happened. The photographer made us stand, our back facing the huge fireplace of the house. Augustus, Leo, and I were standing but the maids were quick to put a black chair in the middle for Mister Douglas.

And so, Mister Douglas was in the middle, sitting in the fancy black chair, holding his golden cane. We are standing behind him. I am positioned between Leo and Augustus and Augustus had his arm around my shoulder.

And as the photographer was getting ready for the picture since it'll take a few minutes for it to capture us and that we are not allowed to move or else we'll look like Victorian ghosts, Leo held my hand.

I badly want to look at him but since I don't want to look like a Victorian ghost, I decided to stay put.

The whole time, Leo was rubbing his thumb along my palm which kinda tickles me.

And after a few seconds, the photo was successfully taken.

-----

Sorry if there are so many errors since I have no time to proofread them. Hehe. Anyways, have a great day, folks.

Also, don't forget to vote for the story and leave a comment. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 976 38
A dark, unconventional romance with a thin layer of sweetness iced on top. Not your typical love story. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เฑจเงŽ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โฅ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ˆ๐’๐€ ๐๐€๐‹๏ฟฝ...
5.4K 185 9
After meeting in a smoky speak-easy during prohibition, two lonely strangers throw caution to the wind, starting a sudden and steamy love affair. Bu...
1.5M 66.5K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...
14.9K 183 38
Daphne is just a normal girl with a normal life, one day after a hectic night she whitenesses something she shouldn't have, which only leaves her to...