The New B-Shot

Av Kawaii_Yandere234

It has been, approximately, 3 months since the defeat of Dragold, and that Rudy was now okay, everything is b... Mer

Profile Information
Introduction: Moving into East City!
Chapter 1: Kohana's Joins Crossfire
Chapter 2: Meeting Riki and his Friends
Chapter 3: It's Crossfire Time!!
Chapter 4: The Angel's Call (Part 1)
Chapter 5: The Angel's Call (Part 2)
Chapter 6: The Angel's Call (Part 3)
Chapter 7: New Techniques & Moves
Chapter 8: Childhood Memories
Chapter 9: With Riki and New Friends
Chapter 10: Darkalia Fights Back Once More
Chapter 11: Singing Competition (PT. 1)
Chapter 12: Singing Comeptition (PT. 2)
Chapter 13: Singing Competition (PT. 3)
Chapter 14: Nickname Throwbacks!!
Chapter 15: The Angel & The Lion
Chapter 16: Welcome to East City, Father!
Chapter 17: Friends and Family Hang Out
Author's Note
CH.18: Meeting a Familiar Someone
CH.19: The GP Series Tournament
CH.20: The Mastermind's Coming
CH.21: The Red & Black Dragon
CH.22: Restoring the Angel's Powers
CH.23: The 3 Other Angels of the Legend?!
CH.24: Return to the Tournament!
Special Chapter: A Gift For You (Part 1)
Special Chapter: A Gift for You (Part 2)
CH.25: The Master's First Strike
CH.26: Coming from Crestland
CH.27: Tournament of the West
CH.28: The Dual Matches!!
CH.29: Angel & White Dragon: Round Two!
CH.30: Swords and Guns Appear
CH.31: Angel of Fire & the Garnet of Inferno
CH.32: Time Flies by so Fast
CH.33: Meeting Face to Face! The Master & Angel
Bonus CHTP: The Road to my Dreams
CH.34: The Battle of Light & Dark!!
CH.35: It Comes Down to the End!
Epilogue: The Search for the Angel of Water Begins!

Bonus Chapter: Training with B-Shots

41 1 1
Av Kawaii_Yandere234

Author's Note: Hey there, Ranger Squad Readers and Members! This is going to be the second bonus/special chapter I am doing for you guys! To keep the tense from coming back-to-back before the end of this first season and moving on with working the second season, so I hope you guys are ready for it!

But for now, enjoy this little Bonus/Special Chapter, Ranger Squad Readers and Members! See you in the next chapter of Season One; Chapter 29!

~~~~~~~~~~

~Location: The Lake, Outside East City

.:Kohana's P.O.V:.

"All right, Alba! Where do we begin this training of mine?"

Right now, I'm with Riki and the group out on a lake, which was the same place that I had my camp outing with my parents, Samuru-kun, and Gennosuke-san. But this time, I'm going to be controlling my newly restored powers and getting better at improving my attacks, as well my reaction time to counterattack them back at my enemies, the Darkalias.

"First off, don't get ahead of yourself of this training, Kohana." Alba stated and stopped me in my tracks, letting some of the guys to chuckle at me. "I want you to concentrate all of your powers and think of something that comes to mind." He stated.

I was a bit confused, "Are you telling me to make something so simple, to note that I know the basics of my powers?" I blurted on guessing what he was trying to say. Alba nodded. "Well that was self-explanatory..." I muttered.

"Just to be clear, your powers are going to be increasing as time passes. So you better prepare yourself for the worst." Alba turned serious at the end of his sentence and sent shivers down my spine. This guy is already freaking me out, and we just got here! I yelled in my thoughts while keeping a normal face.

"It seems that Kohana is a bit freaked out by your statement there, Alba." Aries blurted out and left him confused while I yelped in shock and surprise. "Aries! Do you really have to say that out loud?!" I shouted at him and looked back at Alba, and I just sighed in defeat. "Okay, I gotta admit something!"

Alba looked at me. "I was scared of what you said at that last part. I don't want my body to grow limb and weak just because of my own powers increasing quite fast..." I reasoned out and looked at the ground.

"No need to worry, Angel." I looked at Alba. "I'll help you in any way possible, if you already forgot the basics just because your powers are increasing and make you go limb. And once we are done with basic training, I want you to have a B-Daman Battle with your friends, to see if your powers increased, as well as your B-Daman." Alba briefly explained the situation I'm having.

While listening to his explanation, I noticed, in the corner of my eye, the guys were confused and left in the dust as they listened to what Alba was talking about... Well, everyone except Samuru-kun; he was easily catching on with the explanation. Touche... Nice one, Samuru-kun... I thought as I looked at him.

"Did you catch all of that, Kohana?" I yelped in surprise from Alba and I nodded. "Don't worry, I got all of what you said." I replied. "With that being said, let's begin your basic training now."

"Roger that, Alba-sensei!" I blurted out and bowed down, surprising the guys behind him, and Samuru-kun too was surprised. "As you wish, Kohana Amaririsu Mai." Alba replied back and I faced him with a casual, calm smile on my face and Alba smiled back, but it was a little bit for him to smile like that since I rarely see him smile right in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"To start it off, like I said in the beginning, I need you to create a figure with your fire powers. Something simple, like a flower." Alba gave me the instructions and I activated my powers, changing my eye color to purple and flames were slight engulfing my hands, after it was active for me to use. "A flower? Okay then, let's see if I can do it..." I stated with slight confidence in myself and created some streams of flames, moved them in front of me and started shaping all of the streams together to form a flower.

"If you want to get a better image of what kind of flower you're creating, try to imagine it and concentrate your powers to get the better picture afterwards." Alba added to his instructions as I was looking at him with a concerned look on my face. "I know you can do it, Angel." He says in a calm tone.

"Okay then... I believe in your advice, Alba..." I say and closed my eyes, in order to concentrate on my magical energy to flow through my veins to create the image of the kind of flower I need the streams of flames to be.

.:3rd P.O.V:.

Riki and the others were watching from behind Alba and Kohana's backs. Their hopes were getting a little too high when they watch the streams of flames in the air, forming the shape of the kind of flower that Kohana needs to shape. "Do you think she's going to do it?" Sumi asked.

"I mean, this is the basic things that she does with her powers, after all..." She says in concern while holding both of her hands, clamped together. Riki placed his hand on her shoulder and says "Don't worry, Sumi. I believe in Kohana-- actually, we all do," and smiled calmly at her.

"Yes. As the Angel of Fire, Kohana has the will and determination to get this kind of basic training right and perfect." Dracyan stated, watching Kohana do her thing.

"Believe in yourself... Form the shape of the kind of flower I imagine it would be..." Many thoughts were going through Kohana's mind as she concentrated and focused on her magical energy to be able to form the simple shape of the kind of flower that she needed to see for her and for Alba, as well.

As the streams of flames were going everywhere in the air, slowly forming the flower shape, Alba was watching Kohana's every move and gesture on how she does it while glancing a few times at the streams of flames as she did. "Seems to me that Kohana is slightly improving..." Alba states.

"Indeed, she is. I would expect greater expectations for her as the 9th Generation of the Angel Goddesses. She needs to find the other 3 Angel Goddesses." Lightning Diles stated, Alba nodded in respond. All of a sudden, gasps of surprise and awe were heard. Alba jolted his head up and glanced at the streams of flames in the air, and his eyes widened in surprise. "I guess she does know about the basics of her powers..." Alba muttered to himself.

Kohana slowly opened her eyes and look up to see what she has created and, without any surprise expression shown on her face, she has done the basics. She created the shape of a rose, in the air before her very own eyes. The others were also surprised, obviously, and Kohana had an exciting and happy look on her face. "Would you look at that... I do know the basics of my own powers, after all..." She mumbled to her in a confident tone and looked at Alba, nodding his head.

"Well done, Angel of Fire. You remembered on how to perform the basic things with your powers." Alba approaches Kohana and she lets her arms down to the side, smiling at Alba. Samuru was slowly clapping as he approached Kohana, but suddenly her body grew a bit limb and almost dropped to the ground, but Samuru caught her in time before she hits the ground.

"Kohana, are you okay?" Samuru asks. She looked at him with her dull eyes, but then they were saturated back to its bright purple color again and her pupils changed shape to diamonds.

"Your pupils... They've changed shape already, even if you're not in your other form." Samuru says, surprised. Kohana pulled away from him and took out his phone. She looked into the reflection of the phone's screen, seeing the diamond-shaped pupils within her eyes. "Oh yeah... I guess it just appeared like that, all of a sudden, but thanks for letting me know, Samuru-kun." Kohana said.

"You're welcome." Samuru said in reply, putting his phone away. The others approached the two of them and congratulated Kohana for putting her basic training a success, but it was just a little congratulations for Kohana and she casually smiled in reply. She then ran back to Alba and took her B-Daman out. "What do you want us to do next, Alba?" Kohana asks.

"We'll now proceed with the B-Daman Battles. You're going to be challenging every one of us in different stages, including me for the final battle of this B-Daman." He gave the instructions. Out of the blue, Kohana slightly gasped in surprise and slowly looked over her shoulder, seeing her friends with their B-Daman in hand, ready to battle and challenge her during the second part of the training.

Kohana let out her breath to calm her down and faced Alba with a serious look while holding Aries in front of her face. "We're up for this second part of the training. Bring it on!" She yelled out.

"Count me in, as well, Alba and Diles!" Aries cried out. "Very well then, let's begin with one of you guys." Alba looked at Riki and the group.  "Who would like to go against Kohana first?" He asks, waiting for a response from the group.

Kohana crossed her arms as she waits for her first opponent to challenge and train against. After a few moments of silence, until Kaito Samejima stepped in front of the group, "I wanna go first!" He shouted out loud, surprising Kohana a bit, but she was up for it.

"Well then, let's see if you can keep up with my Rapid-Fire and Control Type B-Daman, that is Aries, Kaito." She provoked him and put on a small smirk. She then holds up Aries with her arm, extending out to Kaito,

"You know, I'm going to go easy on you like that in this B-Daman Training Battle, Kohana!" Kaito holds up his B-Daman, Lightning Fin, in front of Aries.

"Well then, the first training match is settled. Time to set up the stage." Alba said and the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

Time Skip...

The stage was finally set and ready to go for the first training battle between Kohana and Kaito, the two Rapid-Fire Type B-Daman Users. The main goal of the stage was to take down all of the targets as fast as possible while also given a timer for the both of them.

"Remember, the goal is to take all of the targets within the shortest time you both have." Alba repeated the last instruction one more time, before Kohana and Kaito placed their B-Daman on the stage in front of them.

"I'm so gonna win this!" Kaito blurted out loudly.

"I don't think so, Kaito! Me and Aries are one in the same, and this is only my training, so bring it!" Kohana provoked him back.

"B-Shots! Ready, Aim... Crossfire!" Alba cried out the starting call and they both started firing marbles at the targets, immediately. One by one; two by two, Kohana and Kaito were taking out many rows of targets at the same time, but Kohana was going faster than Kaito's speed.

Kaito was a little surprised, "Seems like you're going faster than me, but you have an advantage of performing your special move out here," he says an Kohana looked at him with her right brow raised.

"You're talking to me like I've already won this challenge, for training, but I will show you how my attack's really strong, Kaito Samejima!" Kohana blurted out and her powers started acting up, creating the pair of gauntlets on her forearms, and they are now filling up to the top, bright flames spewed out at the top of the gauntlets.

"Flaming Horn Crash!" Aries cried out.

"What!?" Kaito yelled in surprise and shock as he heard Kohana's B-Daman yelled out the special move.

"Let the Flames burst out, Flaming Aries!" Kohana yelled out and fired a bunch of marbles out of her B-Daman, forming the B-Animal in front of her as it runs across the top of the stage. Kaito, in an instant, fired a bunch of marbles on his stage as he takes down the rest of the targets, but it was too late since the marbles that Kohana fired made it and knocked down all of the targets on the stage, surprising everyone and, especially, Kaito. The cloud of smoke and dust cleared up and all of the targets were taken down, by Kohana and her B-Daman, Aries.

"The winner," Alba points his hand at Kohana, "is Kohana and Aries." He finished and Kohana stepped back from the stage table, leaving Kaito in shock and surprise.

"Guess our skills really did improve, Aries." Kohana says in a calm tone.

"Yes. Indeed we did, Kohana." Aries said in reply.

"Now that first battle of this training, it's we continue on with the rest of the challenges. Who wants to go next?"

And so it continued on until everyone got their turn at facing Kohana for her training, and what the differences are between her and the others. With the rest of the matches that she has gone against Grizz, Simon, Yuki, and Sumi; she has won all of them, leaving down to the final three guys that haven't got their turn: Riki, Samuru, and Alba. However, there was one thing that Kohana has the advantage of, and that is to fire her special move due to the fact that she can create the gauntlets with her powers, after all.

Currently, she was facing against Sumi and her Lightning Rabbit on the accuracy stage with Rapid-Fire. "Flaming Horn Crash!" Aries cried out.

"Let the Flames burst out, Flaming Aries!" Kohana yelled out and fired the marbles. After the marbles were fired out, the B-Animal materialized in front of her and took out the remaining targets. "The winner is, Kohana and Aries, once again." Alba announces the winner and made Sumi, and the other guys, once more, surprised.

"Aw, man! I thought I had it!" Sumi whined out.

"Don't worry, Sumi. I know you got the skills of a B-Shot." Kohana compliments and walked away from her, approaching Alba. "All right, it's time for me to face you, Alba and Diles."

"Very well, it's time--"

"But I'm not letting you do it alone!" Kohana interrupted Alba and left everyone stunned. She turned around and glared at Riki and Samuru, with both of her eyes glowing a neon purple and pointing her B-Daman at them.

"I wanna challenge you, Alba, and have Riki and Samuru-kun on your side, as well! This is going to be three B-Shots vs. Me." She says and smirked at the Dragon Type B-Daman Users before her.

"Well, if that's what you want to have for the final round of the second part of your training, then I'll accept." Alba replied, agreeing to what Kohana decided and left everyone surprised, especially Riki but Samuru was a little surprised, but he knows Kohana too well of what she wants to have as a challenge for her to improve more.

"Just so you know, Kohana." Samuru spoke up and Kohana turns around, looking at him. "Me and Dravise won't go easy." He says in a cold tone and Kohana just had a casual smirk then held her B-Daman up front.

Kohana then says "Same here, Samuru-kun. Give it all you got," in a cocky tone and left him with a smirk on his face before holding his B-Daman in front of Kohana's.

"Riki, let's do our best at this final round against Kohana, the Angel of Fire herself." Dracyan says, confidently. Riki nodded in reply.

~~~~~~~~~~

The four B-Shots were facing the big lake in front of them, with a bunch of targets that are floating on some small, circular platforms to keep the targets stable in the lake waters.

"The rules are simple enough; shoot down the targets and the one with the most points is the winner of this final round. I hope you are ready for this, Kohana." Alba says, looking at Kohana and she nodded.

"I'm always ready." She replied and got into her  stance of holding her B-Daman out while the other three did the same.

At the same time, "B-Shots! Ready, Aim! Crossfire," the four yelled together and started firing marbles at the targets to earn some points for themselves and their B-Daman. Kohana, though, is currently in the lead out of the four of them, earning her at nine points while the others are below her.

"We're doing good so far, I can't let them or else, that'll affect my training with them!"Kohana thought as she concentrated and hitting every single target, or even stealing some away from Riki, Samuru, and even Alba. All of a sudden, Alba' gauntlets are filled up to the top, meaning he was going to do his special move.

"Fang Strike!" Diles cried out the special move.

"Snapping Attack, Lightning Diles!" Alba roared out and fired the marble, bringing out the alligator B-Animal before his own eyes, and took out a few targets, earning him a few more points and only close to the same number as Kohana and Aries. She smirked at him and continued on firing marbles at the targets to earn more points while Riki and Samuru were doing the same, too.

The others were cheering the four of them on, as if they were competing like a real Crossfire Match would just happen, but it was all for fun between the four of them and the others, as well.

"This looks like a real competition right now, between the four of us... But to be honest, I'm having so much fun, right now!" Kohana yelled in her thoughts as the flames came up on her forearms, creating the gauntlets and filling them up to the brim, activating her special move. "Wait a second... It seems like I'm feeling something different within Aries..." She widens her eyes and changed into a serious expression on her face. "Do you feel something different, Aries?" Kohana asks her partner in a serious yet excited tone.

"Indeed, I do, Kohana! I think I can feel it even better! Flaming Horn Crash!" Aries cried out his special move. All of a sudden, the fire wings immediately appeared, all folded out of her back, and began to float off the ground then into the air she goes.

"Let the Flames burst out, Flaming Aries!!" She roared and fires the marbles within, then the Ram B-Animal materialized and appeared before Kohana's very eyes, noticing something different about the B-Animal's slight change of appearance. The flames were a lot brighter than normal and it was coming in real fast that once the marbles hit the first target, it was spinning so much on the platform that it quickly went to the next target and took that down, surprising everyone on the spot.

"It seems that the Power Type within you has already been unlocked and ready to go, Aries!" Kohana shouted in excitement as she looked at him.

"Yes! It finally awoken itself within my circuits and parts! I'm not only the Rapid-Fire and Control Type B-Daman anymore; I'm also a Power Type B-Daman!" Aries yells loudly, alerting everyone about what just happened, making all of them surprised and left in awe, well, except for Alba, of course.

The match was over and the four of them looked at their scores at the hologram screen in front of them. Of course, then one who got first place and winner of the final match is no other than, Kohana Amaririsu Mai herself. Followed by Riki Ryugasaki, then Samuru Shigami, and finally Alba Cocodoro. "I feel kind of bad that Alba wasn't able to place second or third in that final match, but it was still fun and I'm happy!" Kohana thought in her head before bringing her knees to her chest and bending them out, giving her a little boost to go backwards and glides across the lake waters, without letting herself touch the water.

"Seems like Kohana's enjoying herself out there..." Samuru mutters under his breath while watching his childhood friend, gliding across the water.

"Well, we couldn't let her do that and we're now moving on to the third and final part of her training right now." Alba stated in a serious tone. Samuru, out of the blue, brought his B-Daman out in front of him and fire a couple of marbles at Kohana, who was still gliding across the water.

Eventually, she notices the marbles flying at her and immediately created a fire wave, melting all of the marbles down before they were about to hit her. Once the flames burned out, she looked at Samuru with a smirk on her face and then, a stream of fire went down her right arm and controlled that stream of fire into creating her favorite, used weapon, the handgun. "Think you can strike back for another round? Think again, Samuru-kun! Bring it!" She provoked Samuru and eventually, Samuru fired more marbles at Kohana, trying to get a hit on her.

But Kohana was dodging all of the marbles as she flies around the lake while shooting some of them down with her handgun.

"If you want to have the third and final part of the training, then this is the final part of the training: Trying to get a single hit on Kohana as she dodges the marbles were shoot at her." Samuru states and went back to concentrating on hitting Kohana with a single marble, but failed to do so, thanks to Kohana's fast reflexes and reaction time, as well as her makeshift handgun.

"Don't worry, Samuru! We'll help too!" Riki exclaims in a confident tone as he fired off marbles to Kohana, in order to get one of them to hit her. "Very well, I guess I'll have to join, as well." Alba says in response then fires off his own marbles at Kohana. Eventually, Yuki, Simon, Kaito, Grizz, and Sumi were all firing marbles at Kohana and trying to make one of them hit her. But as they kept on trying to let a single marble hit her, they always failed because of Kohana's fast reflexes and reaction to things so quickly.

Kohana creates another fire wave and melted all of the marbles that were coming her way, then dodged even more marbles that were behind the fire being burned out. "Geez... This is like the first time this happened, but now they have Alba Cocodoro and everyone has improved from the last time... I can't stop now!" Kohana exclaimed as she dodges the marbles were flying towards her and moving to the other side.

"How about gliding through the water, Kohana? The marbles will just hit the lake waters but getting a little splash wouldn't hurt as much." Aries told his idea and Kohana nodded before she dove down as the marbles were coming at her even faster since they were in a group now, unlike the last one she did was with Samuru only. Once the marbles got close to her, she stopped herself and flown up into the air, dodging all of the marbles as they all sank into the lake waters, leaving the group, except Samuru and Alba, in awe. "Come on, you guys! I know you've improved since the last we did this back in East City, but try to step up your game!" She loudly provoked the group before they all fired marbles again while Kohana, as always, dodged or melt them away with her powers.

A few moments later, Riki and the group just suddenly realized that they have ran out of marbles within their B-Daman, as well as in their pockets, too. "What the!? She literally wasted all of our marbles on her!!" Kaito blurted out his complaint about wasting his marbles.

"Well, I hate to admit it, but Kohana's has gotten better at her reactions and fast reflexes, especially when it comes to dodging really fast attacks." Yuki admits while rubbing the back of his head. "Sh-sha! The marbles couldn't land a single hit on that Angel!" Simon added his complaint while Grizz just laughed it off and Sumi was resting her fingers and arms down. Kohana approached the group and gently planted her feet, standing right in front of them.

"I gotta say, you have all improved so much from the last time we had this kind of training back in East City." Kohana compliments the group, leaving them a bit flustered and embarrassed about it, especially Simon who turned completely red like a fresh tomato, hiding behind Grizz, as usual when he freaks out about girls.

"Nice work on your attack moves and defenses, Kohana. I was actually quite surprised that you'd be able to do that." Alba states and the Angel just laughed it off. "No need to praise me with that statement of yours, Alba." Kohana retorted as she waved her hands to not accept the praise that Alba gave her.

"Kohana, I think you got something on your face." Samuru says, approaching her. "What? There is?" She replied in confusion. Suddenly, his hands moved towards her face and placed a marble on her cheek. "Samuru-kun..."

"Looks like I got a hit with a marble now, Kohana." Samuru says in a cocky tone and her cheeks were slightly turning pink. She then pushed his hand away from her face and started chuckling. "Nice one, Samuru-kun. You totally got me." Kohana said in reply, sarcastically before she gives him a small kiss on his cheek, making his cheeks go red and look away from her, like a tsundere, which is what Kohana liked about him.

"But still..." She mumbled while looking at Aries. "I'm so happy that Aries finally unlocked the Power Mode in his system; so now, he has all three of them." Kohana says in a happy tone.

"It certainly is, Kohana, and this Power Mode is going to give us an advantage as well in future Crossfire matches!" Aries energetically replied back and Kohana nodded in reply.

TO BE CONTINUED... TO CHAPTER 29...

Author's Note: Hey there, Ranger Squad Readers and Members! Thank you all so much for reading this Bonus/Special Chapter and yes, I'm going to be publishing the next chapter for the continuation of the story line of season one before it's big season finale, that will then lead up to the second season afterwards.

I hope you are all excited for the second season of the same story, and I am excited as well! As for now, I'm heading out to my mission to write the next chapter! Signing off!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

42.6K 1.4K 44
WARNING: Contains mature contents and explicit language that might not be suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk. Mix of AdultrioxOC. Afte...
19.7K 876 82
"You know. . . Despite our differences, we both have the same flame inside of us. " I told him with honesty as I turned away, looking up at the beaut...
31.6K 1.8K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
1.3K 20 12
COMPLETE FUCKING REWRITE OF "A Place To Belong" I HATE THE ORIGINAL AND I WILL MAKE IT BETTER! I will still keep Og if anyone still wants to read it...