Hunted by the mafia, memories...

By JosxGbgX

Sequel to Hate, love, cars and mafia together in Tokyo /Tom Kaulitz story/. Please read before reading this... More

Hunted by the mafia, memories and secrets in Rome/Tom Kaulitz story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Info!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57- Finale
Epilogue

Chapter 53

6.9K 87 216
By JosxGbgX

Taylor's POV

After having one of the best evenings out in a really long time we had gotten ourselves back home and got to bed. I almost kicked Tom in in shear frustration as he the day after woke me up to say it was time to get ready. It was way too early for such a thing but hearing the tone in his voice, I remembered that it was today that we needed to head out towards the whiskey-night.

Getting dressed I went to the kitchen where Mellie and Hirato were eating breakfast. I was a bit mortified I had been such a lousy grump when being woken up but what can I say, I wanted my sleep.

-Well somebody is in a foul mood, Mellie sneered with a smirk as I took my place by the table and made myself a sandwich.

I glared at her in a response as she grinned. She was such a damn morning person sometimes, but only sometimes.

-What? Hirato asked in a yawn. Mellie smirked as he looked between the both of us.

-Taylor almost kicked Tom in the head when he woke her up earlier, she said, desperately trying to hold in her bursting laughter. Hirato stretched open his eyes, before he looked at me and then at Mellie who still were smirking.  

-Remind me to never wake you up from now on, he snickered and nudged Mellie knowingly as she busted out laughing.

- I didn’t mean to do that, I grumped and chewed of my sandwich.

-Well he deserved it if he woke you up when you just could’ve slept a while longer, Hirato weighed.

I smiled thankfully at him for understanding my nature but it disappeared just as quickly. It suddenly got to me that Tom woke me up just to say goodbye, cause he and the rest of them left earlier this morning to check everything out at the place before we arrived. The drop of guilt almost made me feel a bit ill to my stomach. Why was I always such a struggle to him and the rest of the world?

I sighed, dammit! And now I wouldn’t see him until the goddamn death party, I internally groaned.

-Well isn’t it about time that we go get ready and head off as well? Mellie suggested as she rose from the table to put the dishes in the dishwasher. Hirato looked at his watch and made an assessment before nodding his head.

-Yep it’s time.

After getting all the stuff we was going to need and shoved them into the car, we began our two-day ride to the destination. The guys had already a couple of hours ahead of us but they would shift turns to get there already tonight while we were going to stay overnight on a hotel before leaving early tomorrow morning to go the final way.

Hitting the road I watched as the streets of Paris swept past us as I sat in the backseat. I loved this city, I truly did. I had become so established here when I came from Tokyo and somehow it seemed like the perfect fit at the time.

Sighing I turned my head back forward as we drove under the tunnel, the last gaze of Paris disappearing.

,,,

It took us hours and hours of driving until we finally came to a stop by a rather shaggy looking Hotel in the middle of nowhere but it was okay nonetheless. I spent the entire night thinking about what I had done in my life so far, everything seemed so puny for some reason but it didn’t matter much cause I remembered how much I’ve worked for things and all the things I’ve accomplished that I never thought I would do.

I managed to make myself in a better mood but eventually it started gnawing on my mind how I was such a crappy girlfriend to Tom this morning and I started to miss him. It was ridiculous but I wanted to see him and at least apologize for my childish behavior.

And maybe even sneak a kiss from him to show how truly sorry I was. It dawned on me that I hadn’t kissed him for days.

Oh now I feel even worse of a girlfriend!

Groaning I had eventually scolded myself to sleep and got a few hours of sleep before it was time to get up and get going yet once again.

We drove on the countryside and on the freeway, mixing roads to not be completely bored out of our minds. It was a sunny day too so it felt even more displeasing to sit in a car all day. The few moments of absorbing the sun was on our small breaks where we bought a stash of junk food, drinks and snacks that we regularly needed to stock up on again.

Even if the places we stopped at were decent in their service, they were no place to stay long at. We didn’t want to hang out with the freeloading tourists or the senior-citizens that had nothing better to do out here in the middle of nowhere in France than to go to the local gas station to look at the new people that arrived. So we always made a quick exit when the bus-loads of people stopped and the children, parents and old people just poured out.

Finally when the night started arriving we were almost there. Hirato was driving the last bit and it was good that he did cause I was in charge of the map. The final destination was not far now. The location was the all too famous Hôtel le Platine that was placed in the finest wine country in France all together.

It was meant only for the most supreme people in society. From politicians to royalty, to now I guess the most influential mafia clans they had the most exclusive evidence of being crème de la crème of hotels.

It was an understatement saying that all of us were excited. We drove over a hill and there it was. Lit up in the middle, surrounded by miles of wine ranks was the castle. It had a single way up front to it with trimmed bushes and a pattern.

The castle had yellow light shimmering from out big windows and we could see from all the way we were that the rooms were huge and the entire first floor was dining rooms and lobby among other things.

We pulled up to the huge white gate and Hirato rolled down the window as a man in a grey coat approach us from the dark.

-Name and code number please, he asked in a perfect English voice.

-Kaulitz and the code is 37948, Hirato answered as the man pulled up a some hyper technological writing board as he wrote something on it, waited a few seconds before he looked at the three of us and nodded.

The gates opened and we drove inside. It took us almost 3 minutes to pull up to the actual castle where a huge fountain was the first thing in sight. We pulled up to the entrance as another man, dresses in the same coat as the other man, opened our doors and took our keys. We stepped out, all in awe at the hugeness of this building. It looked like an ancient chateau from the early 1700th century.

Very Marie Antoinette if you asked me.

Before we even had the chance to turn to the luggage in the trunk of the car, three young boys had gathered the bags and put them neatly on a fancy looking thing and were rolling it onto a hidden elevator just around the ranks that slithered up the wall.

-Ladies and gentleman, a velvic voice behind us purred. I turned and was met by a really tall, slender woman in her thirties. She had black hair falling straight down without even a one little teeny tiny hair flailing from her head. It was matched with a black leather dress, white heels and blood-red lips as she curled a smile at us.

Instantly I felt Hirato tensing up next to me but I couldn’t really deny why. The woman was absolutely stunning.

-Welcome to the Hôtel le Platine. Europe’s most exclusive hotel. I am Margot, the concierge. Your bags will be escorted to your room at this moment and if you please will follow me, I will take you there for you to rest.

I exchanged a look with Mellie as we followed the woman. We entered the lobby and as soon as I took a look around I hitched my breath. The place was huge, verging on a palace just this room with golden details everywhere, wooden furniture neatly and intelligently placed and fresh, spectacular fresh flowers and greens. I could only admire how fantastic this place was, how amazingly luxurious everything felt down to the last details.

We only got a few feet until we were greeted with refreshing drinks. I thanked for it and took a zip, letting my taste buds cheer of delight. I had no idea what was in this clear drink, it looked like water but it tasted like a mix of extraordinary fruits from the pacific or something. Mellie and Hirato chugged down the drink immediately before we headed to our hotel room, or rather suite that over exceeded the expectations.

We each got a room and we shared a marvelous big common room in the center. We said our goodnights to head to bed, completely drained from energy. The bed felt heavenly and I couldn’t wait to drift off to sleep. Just as I was about toclose my eyes I thought about what Tom had told me.

He and the others were staying at this hotel, just a few floors down, but we were not able to or even allowed to greet them before tomorrow. We didn’t want to raise suspicion and it was also crucial for the boys to gather information and such. They needed privacy to put it simple.

I longed to see him though, if just for a moment. Have a few seconds alone in the chaos of our lives right now. I could just sneak down there for a few minutes…

Yet the idea of it felt downright dangerous as I contemplated it. There were not only us in this hotel. What I knew was for a fat that several head bosses were living in different rooms here, surely guarded by men twice as big as me, with guns bigger than my head.

By three in the morning I couldn’t stand it any longer. My body buzzed with so much nervous energy and longing, I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep at all unless I could see him. Just for a minute. Just a quick, hello, I love you along with a hug and then head back to bed and sleep.

I threw on some incognito clothes as I snuck out our door, careful not to forget our room key before I tiptoed my way down the hallway and the stairs, past the sleeping rooms filled with possible murderess, thieves and god knows what. My feet moved on their own as I hurried with speed but quietly down the hallway, passing a few very sleepy guardians and bodyguards sitting on chair or leaning against the doors, right up to the door of Tom’s room.

My hand rose to knock to see if he was awake but I stopped. He was probably asleep. Probably exhausted from everything these last couple of days. He probably would think I was nuts for wakening him in the middle of the night to just say Hi….

I dropped my hand to my side.

It was dumb of me to even think such a thought, it was careless of me. I turned, ready to sneak quietly back to my own hotel room when the door opened behind me with a squeal.

-Taylor? Tom asked me.

I looked back at him standing there in a pair of black sweatpants, no shirt covering his perfect abs and stomach, hair all over the place like he had been tossing and turning. Like he hadn’t been able to sleep either.

-I hoped you’d come, he mumbled.

-I didn’t think you would but I hoped, he continued, a polite smile on his face. I felt a small blush creeping up on my face. He looked even gorgeous at three in the morning.

-You did? I mumbled.

Tom’s large hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me against his bare, warm chest. He kissed me in an urgent almost frantic way as he pulled me into his room, closing the door behind us quickly.

-I was only coming for a quick hello, I said against his lips.

-That’s all I was hoping for, he kissed me hard. I giggled against his lips.

He cut off my laughs with his searching lips.

His hands clasped around my hips, feeling like fire.

-I should really go, I said in between the hot kisses, not actually wanting to tear myself away.

-Yeah you should. Tom trailed his lips down my throat.

-I really am going to leave now, I mumbled without any type of insurance.

My fingers traced the muscles in his back as I shuddered against his chest. Tom’s mouth left my collarbone and he kissed my lips one more time, pushing me away from him in the same moment.

-Go, before I can’t resist anymore, he panted.

I was inhaling deep breaths as well as I nodded. I gave him a quick hug before I rushed myself out and snuck my way back to my room. Fully contempt and ready to sleep. 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry for the lack of update guys but to tell you the truth i have been way too tired to even think about this story. I hope you will like it and comment or message me about anything! HUGS! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 284 22
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 16 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳...
12.1K 401 32
This is a continuation of 'Forbidden Love' !! Please go read the first book so everything makes sense. it's on my profile. After having her heart br...
15.3K 353 32
You and Tom have been together for a few months now,but you find yourself fighting again.Things come up but Bill is always there to support you.He's...
255K 5.9K 70
Karolin Meyer, a 17 year old girl, is a member of a band named TOKIO HOTEL. She's a best friend with Bill Kaulitz and a friend with Tom. There is one...