Warrior Sister | OB

By hemmingsstylesx

She's an assassin with no emotions and no family. That is until going to the ground changes everything. start... More

Introducing Warrior Sister
Chapter 1 - My Story
Chapter 2 - The Ground
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - A whole new clan
Chapter 4 - Cross my Heart Hope to Spy
Chapter 5 - Planning a War are We?
Chapter 6 - Regret and Return
Chapter 7 - Trust Issues
Chapter 8 - The War...
Chapter 9 - Her
Chapter 10 - Camp Jaha
Chapter 11 - Mother Dearest
Chapter 12 - A New Priority
Chapter 13 - Goodbye Friend
Chapter 14 - Betrayal
Chapter 15 - Mount Weather
BOOK 2
Cast & Playlist
Chapter 1 ~ 3 Months Later
Chapter 2 ~ Why Can't I Get Just One Kiss
Chapter 3 ~ Wanheda?
Chapter 4 ~ Pike
Chapter 5 ~ We Found Her
Chapter 6 ~ She Left Us
Chapter 7 ~ Unhappy Reunion
Chapter 8 ~ Clouds I
Chapter 9 - Clouds II
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Bonds
Chapter 11 ~ Get Her Back
Chapter 12 ~ Ascende Superius
Chapter 13 ~ Beginning of the end I
Chapter 14 ~ Beginning of the end II
Chapter 15 ~ Spaces
Chapter 17 ~ We're Screwed Anyways
Chapter 18 ~ Last Hope
Chapter 19 ~ Lost Hope
Chapter 20 ~ Ogeda
Chapter 21 ~ Praimfaya
Book 3?
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Epilogue
100k special

Chapter 16 ~ Long Live The King

2.2K 50 9
By hemmingsstylesx

~"I was choking in the crowd
Building my rain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feelings, they would drown"~
- Imagine Dragons - Believer -

Speech in Italics is trigedasleng in this chapter, also Skairipa is 'Death from Above' and Wanlida is 'Bringer of Death' Xx

Clarke, Bellamy and the others had all gone back to Arkadia, while Abby, Kane, Octavia and I stayed in Polis. Kane was Skaikrus representative and he needed some sort of protection and me and Octavia were that protection.

We were on our way to see Roan after finding out that Trishana Kru was planning to challenge him for leadership.

"How do you know this will work Kane?" I asked quietly.

"Because he has everything to lose." He said without looking at me.

Kane walked into the throne room first with Octavia and I on both sides of him. Roan gave us all a cold look before telling Azgeda guards to leave.

"Sorry to intrude Roan, but we have news that Trishana Krus ambassador, Rafel, is planning to challenge you for leadership." Kane says to Roan.

"Let him come." Roan says back without breaking eye contact with Kane.

"You'll lose." I laugh

"Yeah, Lexa kicked your ass without a bullet hole in your chest." Octavia says backing me up.

"At the minute Azgeda only holds the city by force. If I have to fight all the ambassadors to gain control then I will." Roan says looking at all three of us through narrowed eyes.

"We're not asking you to fight him yet, I want you to give us a chance to speak to him first. If we fail, then you get your fight." Kane says.

"Then you best not fail then." Roan says, ushering us out of the room.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I whisper to Octavia

"You and me both." She whispers back.

Rafel was a cold person. His long matted hair was always pulled back into a messy bun. His smile was like daggers, and his eyes sent knives at anyone he looked at. He despised Skaikru and Azgeda, so the likelihood of getting him to agree was slim.

"Ambassador could we have a word please. In private." Kane says to Rafel.

"Leave us, but Ilian, stay." Rafel says, avoiding Kane's eyes.

"We know you want to challenge King Roan, and we came to ask you to rethink your choices." Kane says, placing all his cards out on the table.

"Everything you've done and now you want diplomacy?" Rafel laughs.

"We never wanted all of this, ambassador." I spit at him. Then the boy, Ilian, pulls something out of his pocket at slams it down on the table. Once he removes his hand, all eyes are drawn to the chip that was used to get into the city of light.

"My family is dead because of Skaikru." Ilian says viciously.

"Even with the King hurt, you think this coward gives a crap about your family." Octavia says getting in Ilians face.

"Skaikru have done nothing but tear our world apart." Rafel says standing up from the table. "The time of Skaikru is over." Then he's gone, leaving us to wallow in our defeat.

"We're screwed." I face palm.

"That went well." Octavia whispers.

Plan B was risky. Talking to Rafel was plan A, but plan B was killing Rafel whilst making it look like he killed himself. We knew we couldn't let Roan fight because he was too weak, and he would have lost everything.

Our hoods were up and we snaked through the busy streets of Polis until we reached ambassador Rafels quarters.

"It's about time. Pour me wine." Rafel says with food muffling his words.

"I don't think so ambassador." I smirk.

"What are you two doing here?" He says, looking surprised.

"Offering you one more chance. One more chance to either back down or fight me." Octavia says waking closer to the table and leaning down next to him.

"You are not worth my blade. Neither of you are." He laughs.

"Well don't sat we didn't give you a chance." I laugh back at him as I give Octavia a subtle nod.

Within an instant, she picks up his knife and stabs it into his ear. The ambassador slumps down into his plate and Octavia cleans the blade and his ear. Now there's no evidence we did it. Roans leadership was safe.

"Long live the King." Octavia grins.

The ambassador had been dead for about 12 hours and Octavia and I were getting ready for the next fight. She was sharpening her sword and I was sharpening my knives. Then a hooded figure walked over to us and showed themselves. I stood and raised my weapons in fear of being attacked.

"Wanlida, put your weapons down." Roan says.

"Wanlida? I thought I was Skairipa." I question.

"The name Lexa gave you was foolish. Wanlida suits you more. Bringer of death." He say blankly.

"What's going on here?" Octavia asks, coming up behind me.

"I need you two to handle something, like you handled the ambassador." Roan says, but he stops when Indra comes over.

"If you can't trust Indra you can't trust us." Octavia says matter of factly.

"The flame has been stolen and I need you two to get it back. I think she used one of the old tunnels." Roan whispers loud enough for only the four of us to hear.

"She?" Octavia asks.

"The new flame keeper." Roan states.

"Okay, let's go O." I say, gathering uo the rest of my stuff.

"Cameron!" Indra shouts. "They are calling Octavia Skairipa now, that is why you are Wanlida." She tells me. It makes sense, Octavia usually is the one that kills and I am the one that brings her to the people that she kills. Now we had another person to add to that list.

My sites were set on the new flame keeper. The only thing we could see was her eyes. I nudged Octavia to let her know that I had found her and we started following her staying far enough behind that she didn't notice us, but close enough that we didn't lose her.

We weaved in between people until we came across the building that she had entered. I walked in first and hid in a corner while Octavia did the talking.

"This is a sacred place. You can't be here." She hisses.

"Give us the flame." Octavia says.

"Us?" She asks. I spring out of my hiding place and wrap a hand around her neck.

"You going to give us the flame or what?" I ask, talking right into her ear.

"The flame doesn't belong to you or your red-blooded king." The flame keeper shouts back.

At this, Octavia springs forward and lands a punch on the flame keepers cheek. The girl fights back, kicking me in the stomach before swinging at Octavia. I take the chance to grab the flame keeper by the shoulders and bring her ti the ground. I keep her pinned while O takes out her sword and raises it over her head.

"Octavia put the sword away." Indra shouts.

"She has the flame." O counters.

"She's my daughter." Indra says sadly.

"We can ask Roan for mercy." I interject.

"Azgeda knows no mercy." Indra starts,"and Gaia, this is not the life you were meant to lead. My daughter was meant to lead armies. My daughter was meant to lead Trikru, not run away following some childhood fantasies." She almost spits at Gaia.

"Looks like you have those daughters now." Gaia says bitterly, shooting daggers at Octavia and I.

"Gaia, Roan sent us to kill you. There will be others if you don't give us the flame." Octavia says, showing sympathy to the girl.

"If the spirits deem it my time then so be it." Gaia says. Then we hear the sound of doors trying to be broken, and we realised that we weren't alone anymore. If the people outside got the flame then it would be the end of Roans reign and the end of commanders for all time.

"Wait. I have a plan." Octavia says

Octavia told us what we needed to do and after she had finished Ilian and members of Trishana Kru burst into the room and restrained all of us instantly. Ilian grabbed the box off of Gaia and took the flame out.

"No! That's not a chip! It's the spirit of the commanders!" Gaia shouted, pleading with Ilian.

"It has to go." Ilian says before he crushes the flame into pieces.

Trishana Kru then started destroying the building and lead us out, leaving the flame where Ilian had crushed it.

It had been a while since Ilian and Trishana Kru had taken the flame and destroyed it. All four of us, Gaia, Indra, Octavia and I had returned back to the room and looked for the box where the flame was meant to be.

Octavia went and scooped up the remains of the 'flame' into her hands before walking over to Gaia.

"Sorry about your necklace." She said quietly

"Don't be, it was a great plan." Gaia said pulling out the real flame.

"Go and find a nightblood and we'll cover this up with Roan." I say to Gaia.

"We already have a nightblood." Octavia pipes up.

"O, I'm not doing it. I can't do that to Clarke and my mum." I say, slightly sad that Clarke didn't trust me enough to be Heda. I was a nightblood. But, I guess to Clarke, I would always be an assassin.

"Your the nightblood Lexa was so hung up on?" Gaia asked

"Yes, I guess. But that's not important, we need to tell Roan so we can save your ass." I say dragging my foot in the dirt.

"If I can't find a nightblood, I will be back for you Wanlida." Gaia says nodding her head, somewhat respecting my wishes.

"Sure. Whatever." I say shrugging my shoulders and walking put of the room.

The plan had bee talked over at least 50 times before we got to the throne room to tell Roan. We walked in with out heads low.

"What is it?" Roan said nervously.

"It wasn't who you thought it was. It was members of Trishana Kru." I said, now looking directly at Roan.

"And the flame?" He says, the suspense obviously affecting him.

"Destroyed before we could stop them." Octavia deadpans. No one speaks for wha feels like ages.

"We don't need the flame. Azgeda rules by force." Roan says finally.

"So if people can fall in line behind the flame." I say with a smile playing on my lips.

"They can fall in line behind the sword." Octavia finishes.

"Ugh this its going to be fun." I grin.

Not only would I be bringing people down for conspiracy against the King, but I would be doing it with one of my favourite people, who was just as cruel as me.

Is it weird that we're still only 16 and 17, yet even more cruel that most grounders?

Authors note : This chapter took longer than I thought it would, I got a bit distracted and it took me like 2 days to write instead of 2 hours. Oops. I literally have the worst focus in the whole world XD.

Thank you all for 4.7K reads that's so cool. I love it that this story is doing so well.

I have also unpublished More Than Friends because I had no in sport for that story anymore, so all my focus is on Warrior Sister now. Only 6 more parts of book 2, then the I can get started on book 3.

Also here's to my longest ever chaotic of Warrior Sister ever!

Ops on Cam in this chapter?

Do you like Octavia?

Do you want Gaia to be friends with Cameron?

Leave a vote and comment

Casey Xx

Follow my ig @the100krux for The 100 edits and random bs 😂😂😂

(Word Count : 2010 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 28.5K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
21.9K 170 53
-Nick Robinson -Tom Holland -Shawn Mendes -Charlie Puth -Harry Styles -Chris Pratt
49.8K 1.7K 28
NCIS fanfiction, my first one so u have been warned !!!!