UN-RAVEL : The inner strength...

Por sparkleofnight_22

When you are clueless about your PAST, Sceptical about your FUTURE, What will you do? If you ask me, I WILL L... Más

PROLOGUE...
INTRO-CUM-CHARACTER SKETCH....
UN-RAVEL 1.... Hye!!! I am Zamira....
MALHOTRA'S MANSION...
MALHOTRA'S MANSION 2....
UN-RAVEL 2... NOBODY...
UN-RAVEL 3.... FIRST SIGN OF AFFECTION....
UN-RAVEL 4.... SURREAL....
UN-RAVEL 5.... MY OWN SHARE OF DOUBTS....
UN-RAVEL 6.... THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT EVERYTHING TODAY....
UN-RAVEL 7.... RAINBOWS & UNICORNS....
UN-RAVEL 8.... WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER....
UN-RAVEL 9.... I MEAN BAD BOY.... ISN'T SO BAD....
INTRODUCING NEW CHARACTERS....
MALHOTRA'S MANSION 3....
DHAWAN'S MANSION....
UN-RAVEL 10.... NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS....
UN-RAVEL 11.... YOU TWO ARE TOO DAMN, HOT....
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅....
UN-RAVEL 12.... LET'S LEARN GUITAR....
UN-RAVEL 13.... BAD OR GOOD....
UN-RAVEL 14.... DARK HELL HOLE....
UN-RAVEL 15.... FRIENDS....
UN-RAVEL 17....
UN-RAVEL 18....THAT'S HOW I FEEL....
UN-RAVEL 19.... QUESTIONS??? ANSWERS....
UN-RAVEL 20....
UN-RAVEL 21.... MY HOPE....
UN-RAVEL 22.... RISE AND FALL....
UN-RAVEL 23.... HAZE....
UN-RAVEL 24.... ROCKY DAY....
UN-RAVEL 25.... NEW DAWN....
UN-RAVEL 26... FORTIS FORTUNA ADIVUAT....
UN-RAVEL 27.... I AM STRONG...
UN-RAVEL 28.... GUNS & FIGHTS....
UN-RAVEL 29.... FIGHTING OUR EVILS...
UN-RAVEL 30....
UN-RAVEL 31.... PERIOD....
UN-RAVEL 32.... MEMORIES....
UN-RAVEL 33.... FROZEN MOMENT.....
UN-RAVEL 34....
UN-RAVEL 35....
UN-RAVEL 36....
UN-RAVEL 37.... THE FAMILY TREE....
UN-RAVEL 38.... THE FEUD WITH PAST...
UN-RAVEL 39.... MANIK & NANDANI....
UN-RAVEL 40...
UN-RAVEL 41...
HAPPY DIWALI...
HAPPY GURUPURAB....
PROMO....
UN-RAVEL 42...
NOTE...
Vote...
UN-RAVEL 43....
UN-RAVEL 44...
45.
UN-RAVEL 46.... MUSICAL NIGHT...
UN-RAVEL 47...
UN-RAVEL 48...
UN-RAVEL 49... PART A...
UN-RAVEL 49... PART B...
UN-RAVEL 50...
UN-RAVEL 51...
UN-RAVEL 52...
UN-RAVEL 53...
UN-RAVEL 54...
HAPPY DIWALI...
UN-RAVEL 55...

UN-RAVEL 16.... SHE IS MY DAUGHTER....

1.7K 115 54
Por sparkleofnight_22

UN-RAVEL 16....

SHE IS MY DAUGHTER....

Sitting besides his daughter and holding her IV stripped hand in his Manik had never thought that he would be alive again to see his daughter lie on the hospital bed again but once again his heart betrayed him. This was the only reason he hated to stand strong. Sometimes it felt like a curse. Sometimes he wished that he could just go away from all the pain surrounding him but he knew he can't. The very feeling of desiccation tears through his heart again draining all the energy out of every single cell of his mortal being as Zamira laid with bruises all over her body, plaster on her forearm bandages covering her body more then her clothes. Manik's eyes soaked in tears and his lips fumbling and body shivering in fear. His eyes burning due to long hours of crying were blood shot red by now. His mind feeling numb. The only noise being prominently heard being of the ECG machine and the cold wind rattling the windows of the hospital room.

But this wasn't how they day started. Instead it began on a happier note and rather with open eyes for Zamira. She had begun her day happily with her regular guitar classes from Manik. She left the house as usual with the driver and picking up Alishka and Yuvaan from their place as per the arrangement they moved to Ivaan's house but like usual today Ivaan didn't appear in the driveway of his house not even after ten full minutes of waiting being highly annoyed and confused the three marched into Ivaan's house only to find the Vedant's mansion being a dishevelled mess and seeing Ivaan in front of them and his miserable condition made the three burst out in a laughter riot. Ivaan Vedant seemed to have the time of his life while getting his younger sister ready for the school who was accompanied by her crime partner Tanvi.

While the two girls were getting ready for the first day in second standard that had accomplished to get under the skin of their brother. Oops! Dear brother.

"WOW!!!! So you guys are finding this funny." Ivaan slams making the three Inexorables to silent themselves and exchange glances and the to laugh even harder, making Ivaan sigh in annoyance saying the only word, "PERFECT!" under his breath.

"If you guys don't want to get ready then help me with these swans of Satan." Ivaan yelled at the laughing trio.

"That's mean." Niyati hits his arm for referring to them as spawns of Satan but all Ivaan do is shrug in pure annoyance.

(Niyati's outfit)

Alishka chuckled and made her way towards Tanvi who is looking into hall's mirror and taking selfies, while Yuvaan goes to get the bags of girls who apparently seemed to have irked Ivaan completely.

(Tanvi's outfit)

Zamira moves towards Ivaan where he is trying to take phone out of Niyati's hand who has taken all the ugly pictures of him. "May I help." Zamira asks chuckling at Ivaan's condition.

(Zamira's ootd)

"Please.... Can you tie her hair and shoe laces. I literally need to get ready." Zamira nods in agreement to which Ivaan mumbles a, "Thank you."

"Now you little devil, give me the phone." He forwards his hand towards his sister being completely stern.

"Not happening bhai." Niyati says smiling and waving at Zamira and settling down properly so that Zamira could braid her hair.

Ivaan huffs seeing her going easy with Zamira, "You devil, you give me such a hard time and now you are going all easy on her.

Niyati chuckles as Zamira only smiles, "Because you are my brother, bhai." Niyati makes a cute pout.

Taking advantage of her sitting stably he sits on the table nodding his head and taking her shoes he makes her wear them for which opens her mouth wide. "You are such a cheater bhai." She smacks his arm trying to take her foot away but to her luck he is stronger then her.

Aliya rushes into the room with tiffin's and being all decked up for work, "Here are your tiffin's, guys."

"Hye!!! Sexy...." Yuvaan hugs her wishing her morning and so do the rest.

(Yuvaan's ootd)

"Mom, seriously you are leaving now leaving me with these devils." Ivaan complaints.

Aliya looks at him and nods, "You only convinced us the previous night for letting the girls have a night stay though we told you that a night before the school begins night stay isn't a good idea at all but you said that you will take the responsibility. So Ivu the ball is in your court now. I have a very important meeting so I have to go."

"Urgh.... Wouldn't do thus crime ever again." Ivaan says being pissed.

Aliya chuckles, "Have a good time getting them ready Ivaan." She kisses Tanvi and wishes her luck for the very first day of school followed by Nitya. She hugs Ivaan and plants a kiss on his forehead, "Sorry." Ivaan sighs and nods in it's okay. Aliya smilingly shoves two cell phones in Ivaan's hand that she took without girl's notice, "Control is in your hand, now." She winks mischievously and wishing them a good day she leaves, while Ivaan chuckles seeing his mother who certainly helped him in the best way possible.

Ivaan rushes to his room to get ready and he could hear the girls yell for the phone but all he did is laugh and get ready for school.

(Ivaan's ootd)

Within ten minutes Ivaan came down all dressed up to find everyone ready and he chuckled seeing Tanvi and Nitya darting angry glares his way. "Let's go people." He says calmly, making the two girls grown at him.

"Hye come on let's take a few pictures before we leave it's their first day in second standard." Alishka says chirpily trying to get rid of the unsaid war.

(ALISHKA'S ootd)

Ivaan initially nods in disagreement being all playful, "Nope better we get to school on time. Isn't that what matters the most Tanu and Niyo." He hides his chuckles seeing the girls going all grumpy, "Come on pose." As he says the two words everybody smiles widely and no sooner the girls pose making all of them nod their head in disbelief. After few pics and clicking one final pic of all of them together they head towards the school. Talking, singing and literarily screaming the songs and finally convincing uncle Mac to not complaint about them for the havoc they created today to the elders.

Ivaan and Zamira share the period before break so they plop down besides each other on the desk in their English class.

"I didn't know that you can be cute too." Zamira says looking at Ivaan who squints his eyes questioningly, "The morning incident." Ivaan chuckles, "Umm.... I am a package sunshine." He winks at Zamira who couldn't hold back her giggles, "Amazon or Ali baba."

"Lame." Ivaan comments and Zamira nods with a scrunched nose, "I agree. My poor jokes are becoming like you." Ivaan gives her 'Oh really' look to which nods like an innocent obedient child, getting a playful punch from him. No sooner they get to know that the their teacher wouldn't be coming and the period was up for the substitution and their music teacher Mr. Andrew Bradshaw would be taking it and being the chilled out person that he is he asked students to do as they please but have a check over their volume. The wave of happiness that ran over the class was itself too loud but they all decided to come down to a lower volume.

"Want to play something." Ivaan asks Zamira who nods in agreement knowing that would be the best way to pass time.

"10 questions." Ivaan suggests.

"I am in." Zamira says slamming the book close.

"I will go first." Zamira nods to Ivaan's proposal.

"Best memory." Ivaan days slouching a bit on the desk and looking intently at Zamira.

"Umm...." Zamira tries thinking about one, "Yup! I remember one. It's with mumma. Actually something had happened that had disturbed us for quite a while but then things were just too off." Ivaan nods indicating to her that he is listening, "It was Friday night I believe and the weather was too cloudy just to get our mind off things mumma suggested to get wet in rain but we ended up dancing around 1 a.m. at the night till 3 in the morning and that's one of the bbbeeesssttt memories." Ivaan smiles seeing Zamira and the way she exaggerates the word best.

"My turn now." Ivaan nods.

"Your best friend." Zamira literally wanted to know who is his best friend because ever since she has known him he has been highly secretive and he even shared a good bond with everyone so she grew curious.

"Buddy." Ivaan days in one word.

Zamira raises her eyebrows not expecting the answer, "Why?"

"You can only ask one question at times."

Zamira growls hearing him chuckle, "Okay this is my second question."

"Fine. Reason is too long will tell you some other time." Zamira raises her eyebrow warningly, "But as the answer to your question." Ivaan surrenders in his defence, "He has always been there for me, no matter what. Always."

"Okay.... Your turn."

"Worst memory." Ivaan looks at Zamira only to see her getting lost in ocean of thoughts.

"Umm.... Actually, let it be. Tell me who is your best friend." Zamira smiles awkwardly.

"Your buddy." Zamira says smilingly.

"Why?" Ivaan asks yo which Zamira chuckles.

"You can only ask one question at time." Zamira says mimicking Ivaan.

Ivaan smirks, "Fine this is my third question."

Zamira breaths in, "He is the one who has been most truthful to me. Ever since I have come though it wasn't great earlier but in previous one week a lot changed and he understood me without a word. As if he can read my silence. That's it." Ivaan nods with an adorable smile that is enough to explain his happiness for his buddy.

They continued playing and then switches to another game till the period came to an end. What they didn't know was that happiness on Zamira's face wasn't going to last long. After the break and jamming with Inexorables Zamira made her way to library just in order to take a short cut she took the route from playground and that's where the worst was planned to happen.

"Hello.... Nerdy." Zamira halts in her track cursing her stars and turns around to find the four most idiotic people of her life.

"Hye. Girls." Zamira says with a forced smile as she greets back to Malina's not so pleasant greeting.

"Seems like earlier lessons weren't enough for you girl." Malina speaks in spiteful tone playing with Zamira's tresses who moves back.

"What do you mean?" Zamira asks being annoyed.

"Look how innocent she is. My.... My...." Alexis speaks clasping her hands, nastily.

"I think words won't work with her. Let's give her shot of different medicine. Chicks." The girls nod at Phoebe's words.

"Can you st......" Even before Zamira can complete her sentence Erica kicks her right in her stomach. Zamira looks at Erica and soon everything around her seems to centrifuge and the scenario flips. From the playground surroundings change into a dark clammy room. From another side of that room she could hear her mother scream in pain and her body fell numb as the hunter once again made contact with her back due to continuously being hit by the hunter the cloth had torn and her skin had turned into bluish violet shade. Sweat pouring from her skin, ear deafening screams leaving her mouth and tears leaving her eyes.

Though Zamira's mind had been numb reminiscing that incident her bullies took her silence as her weakness and continued to beat her blue and black, barely knowing that they were just injuring an already injured body. Zamira didn't feel the pain as her body had been so numb to it. Without realizing her bullies pushed her away and her head hit the stands that were on the ground making her go unconscious.

"What the hell????" A shout made Zamira's bullies to turn and that was the moment they realised what their pure anger and jealousy has caused them to do. Maybe they didn't wish to beat Zamira so bad but being blinded in their egoistic rage they had caused harm beyond repair.

They ran out of the playground leaving Brian and Naumi there with an unconscious or maybe dead Zamira. Brian rushed upto Zamira shaking her just to get her to consciousness.

"Naumi, go call the nurse." Naumi nods to Brian's fumbling instructions.

Brian sprinkles water on Zamira as unknowingly tears make way through his eyes, "Wake up, Zamira. Please.... Wake up." His all efforts prove futile as Zamira opts not to come to conscious as if her inner self had surrendered to the brutality the world had caused her.

The nurses call the ambulance and in less than five minutes Zamira is being carried to the hospital.

Naumi places her hand over Brian's shoulder to catch his attention, "We need to inform her family."

Brian nods, "Go call Mr. Malhotra. I will tell Ivaan."

Before Naumi could stop him he ran through the corridors of school in search of Ivaan. Brian seemed to have lost his own mental state and nothing for him could define it. With blood all over his hands and shirt he was running through the corridors of the school like a maniac.

Finally finding Ivaan attending his class he barges into the room without asking for any permission and shouts on top of his voice being completely breathless, "Ivaan."

Ivaan who initially looked irked on seeing Brian turned to be worried seeing his condition and fear lacing his face, he strode out of his desk towards his once best friend, "Brian are you okay." He asks trying to comfort Brian but Brian nods in negative and says fumbling, "Za.... Zam.... Zam....ira."

"Calm down Brian. Relax." Ivaan says patting his back and shoving a water bottle in his hands just like good old days.

"What's the matter Brian Bradshaw?" The science teacher asks with squinted eyes.

"Zamira...." Brian finally spells her name.

Ivaan's hold loosens on Brian and his tone being stern he questions, "What's with Zamira?"

Brian looks in Ivaan's eyes finally being able to have catch for himself, "She has been taken to hospital."

Ivaan could feel the world spinning at Brian's words.

"She was all fine." Ivaan speaks looking for hope in Brian's eyes to tell him that he didn't mean what he just speak.

"Just come with me." Brian takes hold of Ivaan's hand and makes a dash towards the reception of school. Soon enough both of them were joined by Alishka and Yuvaan.

"What happened to Zamira?" Alishka asks Brian knowing that Ivaan isn't in state to explain but what shocked her were the tears in his eyes and instead of being harsh she forwards water towards him which he drinks to calm himself down.

Before Brian could answer them the principal makes way towards them, "Alright kids. You can come with me to the hospital but you better educate me about what happened, Mr. Bradshaw." Brian nods in agreement and starts explaining but the principal waves him off, "Not now, in the car." Brian nods and all of them walk upto principle's car and settle down.

"You may start Mr. Bradshaw." Principal says looking at the rear view mirror and giving a pointed look to Brian.

"I was going to take baseball equipments from the store room with Naumi. When we reached at the back of the playground I saw few girls had surrounded someone and they were beating her. When I asked them to stop they ran away from there and then I went to see whom they had beat and I found Zamira lying on the ground unconscious I tried waking her up but she didn't budge do Naumi called the nurse. Rest you know." Brian ends looking at no one in particular.

Principal nods, "Hmm.... Who were the girls?"

Brian looks at her rubbing his temples, "You wouldn't believe me."

Principal looks at his with a poker look and continues, "That depends."

"Fine." Brian huffs in annoyance knowing his reputation has lead everyone to doubt him, his character as well his intentions too nevertheless he continues, "Malina Collis, Alexis Dorian, Erica Janie and Phoebe J Tomkins."

Principal scowls at Brian's words, "I thought you wanted me to believe you Mr. Bradshaw but I can see the names you are mentioning are purely on the basis of envy."

"First of all I said you wouldn't believe me and secondly seems like I am right."

All the while Ivaan had fisted his hand so hard that his nails had cut into the skin of his inner palm, while Alishka was sitting with the principal in the front seat had her feelings all messed up and Yuvaan didn't feel like breathing in the same air as Brian's but Brian was the only one who had seen Zamira's condition and he could truly realise what he said.

"Alishka, can you please call Zamira's guardian as the school couldn't reach them." Principal says checking the message on her phone after she had parked the car in the hospital premises. Alishka nods as they get out of the car and make way towards the reception. They were told to wait till the hospital gets in contact with any legal guardian.

Soon enough Manik along with Cabir, Dhruv, Aliya and Mukti came to hospital being totally confused as Alishka didn't tell them that Zamira was serious she just made a small enough excuse to get them here.

"What happened? What are you guys doing here?" Manik questions looking at them.

"Mr. Malhotra we need to talk to Miss. Zamira's legal guardian." The principal comes forward and talks to Manik.

"Legal guardian but why? Where is Zamira?" He questions being hyper on not being able to see her around.

"She has admitted to the hospital following some unknown problem in school." The principal replies and stops as the doctor comes towards them.

"May I meet Miss. Zamira's legal guardian please." The doctor asks sophisticatedly being entirely professional.

Manik moves towards her, "Yes. What's wrong?"

"May I know who are you?" Doctor continues with seriousness on her face.

"I am her legal guardian." Manik speaks trying to maintain his composure.

"Excuse me Mr. Malhotra." The principal interrupts as to her knowledge this wasn't true, "As far as I know you aren't her legal guardian."

"This can have sever obligations Mr." It's the doctor this time.

Manik looses his composure entirely as anybody could say that he was panicking enough by now as just the knowledge of his daughter being in hospital wrecked him, "She is my DAUGHTER damn it." He shouts his lungs out leading Cabir to hold him back.

Getting rid of Cabir's grip Manik shouts at the doctor, "Now will you tell me what the hell is wrong with her."

The doctor nods in agreement while everyone else just stands numb being unable to absorb the information so provided. Aliya and Mukti look at each other dumbfounded while the rest are under shock.

"I will tell you everything but please can someone enlighten me on what happened to her." Doctor speaks looking at each one of them pointedly.

"Few girls were beating her." Brian explains shortly, "And then she fell unconscious."

Doctors nods humming at them while thinking carefully. Manik's entire world came shattering down , he couldn't feel the earth below his feet the moment was so devastating for him.

"Mr. Malhotra..... Mr. Malhotra...." The doctor shakes Manik getting him out of his world who nods while cupping his mouth in pure terror.

"Please follow me." She instructs him as Cabir supports Manik knowing clearly in what devastated state he was.

On reaching inside the doctor's cabin Manik and Cabir sit down opposite to the doctor as she stares at them intently and then starts speaking, "Does your daughter has any history of kidnapping?" She asks fixing her spectacles.

"Excuse me." Manik exclaims being highly annoyed.

"I meant what I said. But your expressions quite clearly explains that it wasn't the case. So I will be calling the police." She says almost getting up from her seat when Cabir interrupts her, "Excuse me ma'am what do you mean."

"I might have to press charges against Mr. Malhotra." She says confusing the duo in front of her.

"What do you mean? Charges.... For what?" Cabir questions her.

"For torture. For torturing and tormenting his own daughter." She says firmly pressing her lips.

"What the hell..." Manik exclaims banging the table while Cabir pulls him back to calm him down and mumbles 'relax'.

"Can you please be clear Doctor." Cabir tries to understand the situation.

"There are wounds to be precise marks of terrible torture, marks of ropes on her hands from being tied for days, her arms has cut marks deep tearing her fascia apart. All these signs only prove one thing that she has been tortured." She speaks scrutinizing the situation precisely between Cabir and Manik as she gets confused seeing the duo being completely distraught.

"Actually ma'am Manik hadn't seen Zamira since ten years. His wife and he got separated and only three weeks back Zamira came to stay with Manik and he has absolutely no idea about those marks." Cabir speaks after gaining enough energy as he knew Manik wouldn't be able to say a word.

"Oh.... If that's the case I may consider it but still I will have to call the police and they might look into it and you would have to prove it to them." Doctor speaks finally her feature softening a bit.

"That's alright." Cabir nods in affirmation.

"Can I see her." Finally Manik speaks to the doctor looking in her eyes and just by looking in his eyes the doctor could feel the pain that radiated throughout his aura and she nods, "She is out of danger so we will be shifting her in normal ward within twenty minutes then you can see her." Manik nods getting up lifelessly.

"Does he need some help." The doctor asks worriedly to Cabir who nods in negative, "Thank you, I will take care of him." The doctor nods in agreement passing a sympathetic smile.

PRE RECAP:

FLASHBACKS....

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT....

#DO READ....

Hye buddies..... I know I have been missing for way too long tine that's because I had my final practicals the previous week and I didn't even have a single second free because it was everyday that left me with zero time to inform you guys. But here I am and maybe this is last update for time being as I have my final exams in May and due to election holidays my exams have extended from starting to the end of May making me super busy. I do not promise that I will give another update before June but if I could manage to write I surely will update.

SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR BEING SUPER DUPER LATE BUT I CAN'T HELP EXAMS. I HATE THEM......

THANK YOU 😊 SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU GUYS SHOWER ON ME I AM FOR EVER INDEBTED....

LOADS OF LOVE AND GOOD WISHES TO ALL OF YOU.

Keep smiling
Stay blessed
&
For now signing off
SHIVIKA 😊....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

558K 31.8K 59
18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Manan.... yes Manik and Nandini.... But the...
240K 17.2K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
78.3K 4.6K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...
58.4K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...