UN-RAVEL 49... PART B...

UR 49 PART B

After the long sleep when Zamira woke up in her bedroom, for the first time in her life she felt satisfaction run through her veins. Life was finally sinking in instead of passing by a long running train in the darkness of subway tunnels. It was starting to make sense somehow. It was lively, it was joyous and most of it was starting to become normal. She stayed in her bed lying on her stomach, a habit her mother usually told her she had inherited from her father. It was sweet to have her family together after so many years. Even though her life had been way too eventful, she mostly liked it if her troubles were phased under just a few words and she had a lot of things to make her happy. It was rear but it kept her sane and hopeful. Her mom had been her world for as long as she knew but she understood life and the world way better when she meant her dad. He is her anchor; he not only keeps her docked on the shore but even is a reminder of the fact that she can cross through the seas on her own and no matter how many storms she might face he will always be there to support her and do what is necessary. Nobody has her back like he does and she knew that way better than anyone. She shuffled through the duvet and pillows that laid around her as she sat on the edge of the bed yawning, taking in the morning from her windows was a little experience of her life, reminder of stability, reminder of static life, reminder that sometimes one needs to stop as speed is not the answer but silence can be.

It took her a while to freshen up and arrange her room. She was never the neat one. Arranging her room was the most tedious task of her life but ever since she had started training, she has developed a habit to clean up after herself. She was never a fan of mess but back then most of the things in her life seemed pointless. Now sometimes, somethings made sense to her. She didn't mind her room but when it was cleaner her mind could concentrate better. It was then her cell phone pinged. It was a message from an unknown number. It was odd and rear for anyone to contact her like that. Most of the people she cared about and who were concerned with her were already in her contact list. A pinch of fear sank in her heart, she couldn't point out the feeling or understand what it was until she had opened the notification. Her body felt hollow as her breath got stuck in her throat. Her hands shivered and her cell phone fell right out of her hands. It was fear that was tightening it's fist around her neck and suffocating her. At that time shutting down felt so much more alluring. She could feel nothing except for an odd darkness passing through her eyes and getting darker and thicker by every second. There was no smoke around but she was choking on it and in seconds following she fell limp on the ground, her body gave in to her fear as her mind relaxed into unconsciousness, dizziness leaped out of her body as numbness took place. Before her eyes shut, her finger tips were reaching out shakily for something or someone.

The thud of her falling down was the only way anyone could have known she had fainted and with God's grace a house helper heard it and was quick to call her family. Manik's mother checked Zamira's pulse, for a few seconds she couldn't find it and it scared the living day light out of her but then she felt a very slow pulse, it was there and that made her breath in relief.

'Maa what's wrong with Zu?'

'I am not sure Manik. I think something stressed her out way too much.'

'When will she wake up?'

'Hopefully soon enough. Last, I remember she was completely fine. She went to bed because she was exhausted and now her vitals seemed to have dropped, her pulse is low. Something caused it and I think it psychological not physical.'

'She just woke up. What could have shocked her so badly?' Nandani voiced her concern.

'Only she can tell us that, Nandu. Why don't you both stay here and call me when she wakes up. Let her rest for a while. I am sure she will be fine.' Both Manik and Nandani nod in agreement.