UN-RAVEL 51...

UR-51.

'Nandani...'

'Manik please, I am begging you. Only you can convince Zamira. Please talk to her.'

'I tried, Nandani. I can't do what you are asking for.'

'Manik... please. Look what happened to Kaki ma. We can't even imagine what he will do to Zamira?'

'I know Nandani. I know. That's what scares me the most.'

'Can you assure me that Zamira will be fine, Manik? Can you?'

Manik looks away unable to make that promise. He was scared he would make the promise and then won't be able to keep it. No matter how much he thought he had gotten over his sister's demise and Zamira and Nandani leaving him the first time, the truth is an ugly reminder will always leave him spinning. It isn't just the pain but the fact that the men responsible behind the act lives out their breathing the fresh air while his entire family lives in fear of meeting an unfortunate fate.

'Manik... I know this is hard but we don't have an option.' Nandani pleads to him holding his hand.

'I can't do this Nandani. I can't ask Zamira to leave and it's not just that. I can't ask her to not be the person she has become after all that she has gone through. Even if convince her to leave, I am scared we will lose her. Nandani... we can't do that to her.'

'Manik it's much better to see her alive.'

'What makes you think running will keep her alive?' Manik shouts a little agitated. 'I know her Nandani. I have seen in her eyes. SHE WON'T LEAVE.'

'Manik she is my daughter I have raised her since she was a child, I have been with her you don't even know her that well. I know what is right for her. I am her mother.'

Manik's eyes couldn't hide how evidently hurt he was by Nandani's words, a reminder of what a failure he has been throughout his life. 'You are right, Nandani. Why don't you go and convince her, then? If you know her so well, then go ahead ask her to leave with you.'

'She won't listen to me.'

'You know why?' Nandani looked at him blankly. 'Because you might have been with her longer Nandani, you might be her mother and you might know her better than anyone in the world but I have seen her outlive her fears, I have been there when she wanted to save you, I have seen her do it and you like it or not she is the bravest person I know and I won't lie to you, she is going to have a really tough life ahead of her but if anyone in the world can fight and outlive Nachiket, it is her. And I won't give up on her because that is the last thing she needs. She is my daughter and when she asks me that she isn't worth a fight. I am not going to look in her eyes and tell her that she isn't worth a fight because truth is damn it... she is worth everything, even if that fight takes my life Nandani, she is worth it. Her life is already way too tough, way too complicated and I can't give up on her because I know how that feels.' His eyes pierce into Nandani's drilling holes in her head. 'I know how it feels when someone you love more than your life gives up on you. When they leave you.' There was a hidden accusation in his words, which didn't go unnoticed. 'I know nothing breaks you like that. No one in the world can hurt you like that. No one Nandani. And my little girl has felt that for years, almost her entire life. She thought I had given up on her and I am not going to prover her fears right, Nandani. She is way too precious for that.'

'What about her life Manik? You can look at me like I am the enemy here, all you want but we both know the truth. We both know that no matter what the outcome of this be she will never be the same.'