UN-RAVEL 23.... HAZE....

Hello peeps let me answer your two most requested situations.

Firstly, a lot of you are asking me why doesn't Zamira tells Manik about the situation. Why do you think she should tell him?

Secondly, About Nandani. She will be here soon just a few more parts and she will be here and you will get the most awaited MANAN....

UN-RAVEL 23....

HAZE....

ZAMIRA'S P.O.V.....

"I am sorry." Ivaan rolls his eyes as I have been apologising to him every time I come across him.

"Stop it sunshine."

"No seriously, I feel bad for hurting you. That's the reason I didn't want to do this."

"You know sunshine once buddy quoted a great man to me and you know what he said."

"What?" I ask curiously as his eyes hold mine with genuine sincerity.

" "It's better to be a warrior in a garden then being a gardner in war." I hope you get it. And about the punch it's long gone and it doesn't hurt. In hand to hand combat as much the art of punching is important equally is the ability to take pain. And I can deal with it. I have had even worse then that and now they don't hurt much. So just relax it's okay." I nod. His thoughtfulness never fails to surprise me and so does his caring nature. He passes a smile and raises his eyebrows sliding by the adjacent locker as I collect my stuff and I nod understandingly. Ever since I have known him he has been deep, intense kind of person. Difficult to understand and totally cryptic. He seems like a puzzle that I just can't solve. The way he talks to me and makes me feel it seems like we know each other since long and that's so confusing because I don't remember him or had any idea about his existence ever since I was born. And it's not just him but everyone else. It seems like they all know me but I, I have absolutely no idea who they are. Just some kind of connection is there accept for that nothing. Nothing at all.

"Back to earth, sunshine." I look into questioning eyes of Ivaan and nod, "Nothing."

"Okay." He replies briefly.

"Shall I ask you something Ivaan."

"Go ahead. You don't need permission." He replies squinting his eyes playfully.

"Why do you call me, sunshine?" I can figure out the look of surprise on his face but I wonder why is it there. Because I asked the question out of blue or he expected me to know.

"You don't know." Guess the latter one is true.

"No." I nod my head in disagreement.

He huffs and the passes a not so very big smile, "Maybe, because you were too small."

"What do you mean?"

He shrugs, "Nothing. About your previous question it's because when I first saw you I saw you as the first rays of sun made it's way upto you. Hence the name 'sunshine'."

"Wait...."

"Hye guys..." Before I can clarify my doubt the rest of Exo's join us slipping us into their talks.

"Btw, Saturday and Sunday is practice." Ivaan tells me as we near his house.

"Umm...."

"Any problem."

"Ya, actually I have to meet someone on Saturday."

"A boyfriend...." Yuvaan winks with a wide smile and I smack his head in return, "Shut up. It's just a friend." I say the later sentence to Ivaan.