UN-RAVEL 10.... NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS....

UN-RAVEL 10....

NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS....

As the day at school comes to an end Zamira walks upto Ivaan's car with Ivery by her side helping her to walk and Chris holding her bag, while Ivaan is leaning on the car door waiting for them, still being red hot in anger but as soon as he sees Zamira walking with Ivery's support, he gets worried for her and rushes upto her.

"What happened to you sunshine?" Ivaan says trying to help her but Zamira pushes his hand away angrily, "None of your freaking business, Mr. Vedant."

Ivaan looks at her shocked, she is definitely, boiling with anger for him and it's crystal clear on her face, she eyes him dangerously and sits in the car with Ivery's help, who follows her right besides. Ivaan too gets in in the car hurriedly, sitting right besides Ivery and questions her via his eyes and Ivery uckles at his act.

Ivery looks at Zamira who nods in disagreement angrily, "You screwed it up big time, Ivaan."

Ivaan certainly being more confused then before, "But will someone tell me what did I even do?" Chris gets in the front seat and turning back to face Ivaan and answers him, "You messed up really bad." Saying so he throws Zamira's bag on Ivaan, who yells being irritated and shoots a warning glare towards Chris, while holding the bag. Ivaan sardonically replies, "Thank you, for your utmost help, though it didn't prove to be of any use, Mr. Chris O Conner." Chris bows down mockingly and turns forward.

"Will any damn body tell me, what's wrong with sunshine or not?" Ivaan yells angrily and he gets replied mockingly, "NO...." Making him nod his head in disbelief.

Ivery chuckles seeing Ivaan's pissed off expressions and finally spills the beans, "You are such a fool Ivaan. Zamy tripped and sprained her leg and Brian was just trying to help her out. She doesn't even knows Brian, properly. Instead of understanding her situation you behaved like a jerk. Now mend it up, you moron." She slams a book on his shoulder and gets out of the car as she stops at her place. "Take care Zamy..... Bye...." Zamira waves towards her, "Bye, Ivery.... Thank you...." "It's alright, love." Ivery winks and walks away. While Ivaan gulps in, cursing his short temper. One wrong word and he will be gone, he understands that and stays silent till they reach DHAWAN'S MANSION.

The huge edifice, is quite welcoming for any human being. It's quite huge and is warm and beautiful, too homely and inviting. Zamira smiles looking at the greenery lacing the house, when she feels a hand on her elbow, she looks upto see Ivaan trying to help her, so she jerks his hand away.

"I know, sunshine, I have messed it up. I am sorry." As he says pleadingly, Zamira looks away, so sighing he continues, "Sunshine.... I will try my best to get your forgiveness but please allow me to help you."

"No thanks, I will manage." Zamira replies softly yet her annoyance is clear from her reply. She starts walking but ends up getting hurt. "Please.... Sunshine...." Ivaan looks at her pleadingly and realising her pain she nods in agreement. He takes her arm and supports it with his one hand as she puts her entire body weight on him trying to let go pressure from her sprained foot. They both enter the house to find it empty yet warmer in the cool weather.

Zamira settles down on the sofa, "Thank you, Ivaan."

"No need to thank me, sunshine. Just wait here I will call Navu chachi." Zamira nods in agreement and starts looking around the house, at the beautiful paintings hanging on the walls of the mansion, family photographs and individual pictures making a pretty scene on the main wall.

"Hello, Boo...." Zamira snaps up to find Ivaan walking in with Yuvaan by his side and as he approaches her, he slightly hugs her.