45.

I know I am super late guys and I know all of you might be really angry with me too. But honestly i am super busy. Like most of you my university has also started and i have long hours of it and my training as well. I get super late every day and my Saturday is also on which is just a cherry on the top.

I will continue to write but I can't say how long it will take me to complete a chapter hopefully not long enough. Will post as soon as I can.

Love you guys loads and please do shower me with comments and this is a really long part.

Tell me your fav part from the entire update.

Enjoy reading...

45.

Manik escorts Zamira and Nandani to the car carefully and sits with the duo at the back seat while the driver drives them. Zamira lies down on Manik's lap completely, her eyes filled with tears. "Zu baccha do you need something." Manik asked, pampering her hair gently. She just nods in negative.
"What about Rishu?" Nandani asks.
"I asked him to go to the airport so that he doesn't get late. I will call him and tell that we will go home and he shouldn't wait."

Zamira nods in disagreement. "Don't wanna go home." she says stifling between her sobs.

"Zara baccha you should take some rest."

"Mumma please...." Nandani looks at Manik unsure what to do.

"It's okay. We will go and see mamu off and then we will go home. Okay baccha..." Zamira nods and then points to the window. "Do you want to open it?" She nods. So Manik slides the window down.

"Zara baccha are you feeling better now." Zamira nods, "What happened back there? You were all fine after dinner."

Instead of answering Zamira snuggles into Manik as she is reminded of every word of Ivaan, her heart felt so heavy and she sobbed silently.
"Baccha you don't have to tell anything. Just try to relax okay...." Manik kisses her forehead.
"Sir we have reached." Driver tells Manik who nods.
"Baccha you wait here. I will go get Rishab."
"No please..." Zamira says, holding on to Manik tightly. "Don't go anywhere... please."

"Bachha mumma is right here. I will go and come quickly you won't even know."
"Zara come... come to me." Nandani opens her arms for Zamira and she rolls into her arms. Nandani kisses her cheeks as Zamira lies in her arms.
"I will be right back." Manik gets out of the car. It was so hard for him to see Zamira in such a condition but deep down somewhere in his heart there was some peace, being with his family. Gave him peace. Knowing that whatever is happening is happening in front of him and he can help by being there for his family made him feel so much better. "Rishab where are you?" Manik asks once his call connects to Rishab.
"I am by the main gate, bhai. Where are you?"
"At the main gate. But I can't see you."

"Are you by the car?"

"Yes."

"Okay wait there bhai. I will come to you."

"When is your flight?" Manik asks once Rishab finds them.

"I have some time. Was everything okay, you asked me to leave all of a sudden."

Pointing to the car Manik says, "Zamira isn't feeling well."

"What? What happened to her?" Rishab asks approaching the car."Hey Zamira... are you alright?" He asks worriedly. Manik smiles seeing him so worried. Ever since they have met each other it hasn't been the best relationship dynamics that they have shared till now but deep down Rishab loved her as much as he loved her when he first held her in his arms years ago.