UN-RAVEL 52...

UR 52

Zamira had an idea and as Manik had said it was brave but stupid. Ironically, there isn't much difference between bravery and stupidity, they go hand in hand.

'Well, this is everything about Nachiket. Everything we have had over years.' Ivaan gave her bunch of files. 'What are you thinking?'

'You will get to know that soon.' Zamira said thoughtfully. 'For now, did you check anything suspicious.'

'I have hacked into the server there is nothing new.'

'Hmm... can you do me another favor, Ivaan.'

'Anything you want.'

'Scrub my mobile off the system and get me a burner.'

'Okie dokie.'

'Guys... what are you doing?' Yuvaan asks walking in with Alishka.

'Nothing.' Zamira says bluntly.

'Come on we can see those files.' Alishka says with a hint of sarcasm.

'Good to know you are not blind.'

'Wooh... wooh... people. Take it a notch lower. I thought you were going to say something Alishka.

Alishka sighs, 'Look we didn't get off to the best start Zamira but this isn't your fight alone. Nachiket has hurt people we love. So even though I am not your fan I guess we can put our differences aside and do something about the situation in hand.'

'I appreciate the offer but I am good on my own. Thanks.' Zamira says as platonically as possible.

'What the hell?' Alishka's words slur seeing Zamira leave.

'Dude we can help.' Yuvaan says hopefully.

'I know but I don't think she wants that.'

'Why?' Alishka asks cluelessly.

'Well, isn't that obvious. She blames herself for what happened to dai ma.'

'It's not her fault.' Yuvaan says hoping she believes him.

'Try convincing her.' Ivaan sighed.

'What are you doing?' Alishka asks pointing at his computer screen.

'I am scouting every computer in and around the palace so that I can somehow find out what Nachiket is up to.'

'Hmm.... And Zamira is learning everything about Nachiket.'

'Yup!'

'And what are you up to?' Ivaan asks knowing very well about the look Alishka carried.

'Nothing.' She said clamping her hands calmly and giving them a smile as she leaves. 'I will catch up with you guys later. Bye.'

'She is up to something.' Yuvaan said once she left.

'Definitely.' Ivaan agreed.

Zamira was supposed to meet Brian at 311 Lexington Avenue at Lucid Café and he seemed to be running late. Keeping in mind the recent events it was hard to get out of house and waiting for someone wasn't high on her list right now.

'Sorry to keep you waiting, Zamira.' Brian sat in front of her.

'No problem.'

'I heard about your aunt, are you okay?' She realized he was asking about dai ma and it did make her uncomfortable, she didn't want to remember her as when ever she did all her memories faded into that box with head, which was delivered as "gift" to her. It truly broke her to know that she was the reason dai ma couldn't even die in peace. Instead, she was reduced to a remanent of her head. A self-obsessed bastard just for the sake of money killed someone she loved, so he could bring her down to her knees. She hated his very existence and a part of her wanted to end it so badly. Irrespective of what that would do to her. This man knew no lines and she wanted to forget all her boundaries because of him. He enraged her in ways nobody ever did. She had seen many bullies in her life and she knew he wasn't one; he was an outright tyrant.