UN-RAVEL 48...

48.

Manik and Nandani were talking to Manik's mom, Trisha over face time. Manik had told Trisha about everything while she wished him a happy birthday and blessed him with a long life. She was glad to talk to Nandani after so long. Nandani couldn't phase the idea that even today Trisha had that magnetic aura to herself. She is a charismatic woman with elegance written all over. 

That's when Zamira comes to their room fighting with the sleeves of her suit. She wore a light green ghaghara suit. She feared that she would trip and fall with her face forward. The moment Manik saw her he couldn't help smile and admire her. Even though she was getting too pissed off because of the suit she looked adorable to him. 

"Zu..." he calls her out lovingly. 

"Yaar papa ye itna ajeeb kun hai." (Dad, why is this so weird.)

Manik kissed her forehead, "You look so pretty." 

"Exactly Zara you look beautiful." Nandani says cupping her face. 

"If I trip and fall it's on you mom." She says quite pissed making Manan laugh. 

"You won't trip but if you keep thinking about that then you might as well." Nandani says stopping her from fighting with her dupatta. 

"Fine..." she says grumpily. 

"Come, I want to introduce you to someone." Manik takes her to the sofa and sits with her. "My mom, your Dadi ma and Maa you wanted to see how well she has grown see for yourself." 

While Zamira wrapped her hand with Manik's not knowing what to say and having that same feeling that she has had n number of times since she has come here, everyone knows her but she knows no one and that isn't just awkward but even embarrassing.

"Hello, Zamira..."  Trisha says with a charming smile.

"Hi..." 

"You look beautiful." She compliments her as Manik brushes Zamira's hair and kisses her head. 

"Thank you." 

"I won't keep you guys for long go ahead and have an amazing day. Happy Birthday, Manik..." 

"Thanks maa..." Both Trisha and Manik share an understanding look and Trisha signs out. 

"Alright, so what are we doing first." 

"We are going to temple Manik." Nandani informs him. 

"Alright after that." 

"Well, anything you want to do. Cabby asked me to keep the afternoon free he said you might have something to do." 

"Yeah, that's right." Manik says thoughtfully remembering what Cabir had told Manik about the afternoon. "Okay then let's go." 

Everybody was ready and waiting in the lobby of the hotel for them. 

"Happy birthday..." They all wish him again and this time all of them hug him one by one. Only Ivaan, Yuvaan and Alisha were at the end. Alishka is the first one to hug Manik and wish him. Next is Yuvaan and the last one is Ivaan. There was an awkwardness between the two of them. No matter what all Ivaan wanted to say and wish him he just couldn't get himself to look at Manik. A guilt inside of him has been stopping him all the while. As much as his heart broke because of it he had no one to blame for it but himself.