UN-RAVEL 12.... LET'S LEARN GUITAR....

UN-RAVEL 12....

LET'S LEARN GUITAR....

The night passes away with everyone chilling to their best, having fun, recreating old memories and having blast creating many moments. Sweet, simple, fun-loving, cliché yet pure are the words which can honestly be used to describe the night. As time flies by, before the morning sun takes over the sky, Manik enters Zamira's room and smiles looking at her tired sleeping figure. She is a beautiful angel incarnated by heaven. Manik creases her hair and plants a kiss on her forehead, standing up he pulls the curtains away from the window and looks at the still dark sky.

"Wake up, Zamira." Manik lightly pats Zamira's shoulder lovingly only for her to nod in disagreement and hide her face in the pillow, making Manik chuckle.

{MANIK'S OUTFIT}

"You won't change for good, na

"You won't change for good, na. My little baby kitten. You might not remember but we have together bothered Nanadani alot like this. When we were together we use to annoy her so much." He smiles to himself as he says the words to his little sleeping beauty. 

" Wake up, Zu...." He shakes her frantically, annoying her to no extends. She finally gives up to Manik's pure astonishment. "Good morning." He greets.

"Good morning." Zamira replies lazily yawning and then she looks around only for her eyes to rest on the watch, "It's 5 in the morning, may I know why are you waking me up so early. I have school at 8:30 and I wake up at 7." She looks at him annoyingly.

"Yes, I will tell you everything but first get up and get ready. I am waiting in the living area so after taking bath come down." Manik says quickly leaving the room with a confused Zamira who nods her head and throws her body on the bed again, five minutes later she gets up and goes to freshen up.

Thirty minutes later, Zamira walks down to the living room only to come face to face with Manik who is sitting on the sofa working on laptop with such high concentration that he didn't notice Zamira's presence. She sits right besides him and places her head on his shoulder lazily.

{ZAMIRA'S OUTFIT}