UN-RAVEL 16.... SHE IS MY DAUGHTER....

UN-RAVEL 16....

SHE IS MY DAUGHTER....

Sitting besides his daughter and holding her IV stripped hand in his Manik had never thought that he would be alive again to see his daughter lie on the hospital bed again but once again his heart betrayed him. This was the only reason he hated to stand strong. Sometimes it felt like a curse. Sometimes he wished that he could just go away from all the pain surrounding him but he knew he can't. The very feeling of desiccation tears through his heart again draining all the energy out of every single cell of his mortal being as Zamira laid with bruises all over her body, plaster on her forearm bandages covering her body more then her clothes. Manik's eyes soaked in tears and his lips fumbling and body shivering in fear. His eyes burning due to long hours of crying were blood shot red by now. His mind feeling numb. The only noise being prominently heard being of the ECG machine and the cold wind rattling the windows of the hospital room.

But this wasn't how they day started. Instead it began on a happier note and rather with open eyes for Zamira. She had begun her day happily with her regular guitar classes from Manik. She left the house as usual with the driver and picking up Alishka and Yuvaan from their place as per the arrangement they moved to Ivaan's house but like usual today Ivaan didn't appear in the driveway of his house not even after ten full minutes of waiting being highly annoyed and confused the three marched into Ivaan's house only to find the Vedant's mansion being a dishevelled mess and seeing Ivaan in front of them and his miserable condition made the three burst out in a laughter riot. Ivaan Vedant seemed to have the time of his life while getting his younger sister ready for the school who was accompanied by her crime partner Tanvi.

While the two girls were getting ready for the first day in second standard that had accomplished to get under the skin of their brother. Oops! Dear brother.

"WOW!!!! So you guys are finding this funny." Ivaan slams making the three Inexorables to silent themselves and exchange glances and the to laugh even harder, making Ivaan sigh in annoyance saying the only word, "PERFECT!" under his breath.

"If you guys don't want to get ready then help me with these swans of Satan." Ivaan yelled at the laughing trio.

"That's mean." Niyati hits his arm for referring to them as spawns of Satan but all Ivaan do is shrug in pure annoyance.

(Niyati's outfit)

Alishka chuckled and made her way towards Tanvi who is looking into hall's mirror and taking selfies, while Yuvaan goes to get the bags of girls who apparently seemed to have irked Ivaan completely

(Tanvi's outfit)