PROMO....

Heyoooooooooo people...... so here is a good news and that is

I AM FINALLY BACK....

SO HERE IS A LITTLE PROMO...

Feel free to tell me your opinions and do let me knwo how excited you area and on which day of the week do you want me to update the story. I will try my best to update once a week but I am still getting hang of this story.

If you ahve any questions or suggestions feel free to ask them.

Do comment and vote....

I hope you like this short promo.

Have fun reading...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuvaan turns to look at Ivaan for an opinion. 

“We will audition. Right now. Let’s circulate the message throughout the school. Anyone who wants to try is free to enrol.”

“That won’t help, Ivaan. You know that. We did this before too and there was no one who could fit in. We have heard everyone in the school already. None of them can fill Ivery’s shoes.” Alishka says reminding everyone of the time when they auditioned earlier to fill Brian’s space but nobody could do that. That’s why his place was never filled till Zamira came along and created her own place in the group. “We have tried auditioning. We don’t have that much time even. Our biggest problem is that we need someone who will be able to catch tune of hindi songs.”

“Let’s go home. We will find a way out maybe later.” All agree and leave the house after biding everyone bye.

“Ivaan...” Zamira says calmly getting Ivaan’s attention as they are seated on the back seat of the car while Yuvaan and Alishka are in front. Zamira keeps her tone low.

“Hmm...” Ivaan hums looking at her.

“Ivaan everyone in the group will agree to what you say and I know that and it’s right after all you have kept them all together for so long. Please listen to me.” She says as Ivaan was about to interrupt her but he nods instead. “I know there is some problem between you and Brian and you can’t stand him. I am not asking you to tell me what it is. But please think about everyone for the past few months all of us have put every bit of our fibre into reaching where we are today. This competition is much more than just a competition for all of us. It’s our dream, it’s your dream. This little setback can mean the end of our dream. This competition has literally given me a reason to smile and be happy, while my life was falling apart. I don’t know what Brian has done to earn so much hatred but I promise you he has changed. He is a different man now. He has helped me and I know him. He is really nice. Please talk to him once, just once and if you still think that he is the same person I promise I won’t ask you to give this another thought. But please think about others at least for once do this. You and I, we both know that he is our best option.”

“Sunshine, I understand what you are trying to say but I am sorry I can’t do this.”