UN-RAVEL 53...

Hi!!!! peeps sorry for going awol on all of you. It has been a really hard couple of weeks study wise, work wise and personal matters wise. I am publishing this part without any idea when and how will I  be able to publish the next part so sincere apologies for that. Hopefully soon.

I have a very important question for all of you.

What do you think about Brian?

I know his character is a little towards the grey side. So I would like to know your views. Please don't hold back.

UR 53

There was a time when Alishka couldn't think of spending a day without Brian, that's how much she liked him. He was her best friend and even the kindest person she knew but his mother's death had changed him a lot and after he tried to force himself on her, she hated the very idea of him. He was supposed to be better than that, he was supposed to be her friend, someone to whom she could complaint about stuff like that not become the reason for stuff like that. She felt like a fool, someone who's opinion didn't matter, as if she was an object and not a real person and that made her question a whole lot of things. When Zamira stood by him it infuriated her, it made her feel completely insignificant. Even if she understood Brian's situation, it made little to no difference, about her questioning her self-worth. The more Zamira tried to justify Brian and even when she agreed with her, Alishka couldn't stop hate from brewing in her. She considered Zamira was way worse than Brian, since she was a girl and had gone through a pretty rough phase herself. Worse of all she was family and a friend. It infuriated Alishka to see Zamira being so calm. It was like she could take anything and still remain standing. Alishka couldn't help but hating Zamira both annoyed her and soothed her at the same time. It was a very confusing feeling. But none of it had prepared her for this moment, her hate, her anger all seemed futile as they all just merged into nervousness all together. Even after so much time, she still felt like a bruised child and pained her in more ways than one as she stood at the terrace recalling it all.

'You wanted to see me?' Brian asked.

'Hm...' She hummed without looking at him.

' She hummed without looking at him