UN-RAVEL 47...

47.

The hosts took over the stage as INEXORIBLES left it. "WOW.... What an incredible performance. True descendants of FAB5." The crowd cheered while Fab 5 couldn't help smile ear to ear and the crowd hooted and clapped. "Before the results get in let's know from the judges how they felt about tonight's performances. Simon Cowell."

"Hmm

"Hmm... they were really good. I liked the energy and power with which the performances were done but some of the acts were too extravagant and they forgot the cultural fest is about showing culture through singing and not just displaying. I hoped there could have been more of the singing and less of showing off."

"Well... well... that's Simon Cowell. So next up we will love to hear from Taylor Swift."

"Oh

"Oh... I loved it. The performances were amazing. Especially the exile one by the last group... oh my god... those kids just blew me off. The power the put into the song and how they changed it from being a two people song to three people that blew me off honestly. I so am in love with them. And I remember the group that came in first they had those amazing dresses so beautifully portraying two cultures and mixing them. Ah... I loved the concept. The second group went a little low but they did a beautiful job. I am honoured to be here and be able to see so many amazing stars shining the light."

"That's our Taylor as ever. Give me a hoot for BTS." Everyone hooted and clapped.