UN-RAVEL 29.... FIGHTING OUR EVILS...

Hye peeps....
Wishing you guys a very happy belated Diwali and Halloween.... I hope you guys had an amazing festive week.

Sorry for the delayed update.

THANK YOU FOR SHOWERING YOUR LOVE VIA COMMENTS AND LIKES. IF YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASE CONTINUES COMMENTING, LIKING AND SHARING IT....

YOUR WORDS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.

LOADS OF LOVE....

UN-RAVEL 29....

FIGHTING OUR EVILS....

"What is it?" Manik questioned Zamira sitting besides her.

She turned to look at him and this time without any second thoughts she talks to him about her fears, "Today when I fired the gun it just didn't make me feel protected and safe and powerful. It made me feel the evil in me. I don't know just the feeling that I can control something so powerful made me enormously happy. It gave me that feeling of pleasure. It's like something so evil in me. As if it's pleasurable sin or something like guilty pleasure. I feel good and that feeling scares me. I don't know why? It just does. I can't help that pleasure which comes from firing as if I will give everything away for that and at the same time it's so wrong but doesn't feels like. I don't know what I am saying.... Just...." Zamira looks at him a bit worried. "I don't know how to explain just understand it....."

Manik nods thoughtfully, "I get that. But there is nothing wrong in it Zamira. Feeling the evil in you and acknowledging it isn't wrong. We all have some evil in is. Something that drives us crazy but not everybody acknowledges it. Since you have it's something to be proud of because at the end of the day you are in control of both your good and your evil. You will be able to balance them and decide accordingly. Your decisions will be more neutral. You will realise that sometimes or actually more then sometimes you don't just have to be right or wrong, you just don't have to favour truth or lie, you have to be neutral. Believe me it's more then okay. Don't overthink about it."

Zamira nods in agreement her father's word has always been worth something and today he is right as always and she trust him enough to believe him for that.

"Right maybe it's not that bad." She nods and seems calmer then before.

Getting up from her bed she pulls her backpack, "Let's go." Manik nods and follows her out of the house.

@RED FILL HIGH....

AFTER RECESS....

"OOO.... Lala...." Yuvaan says as he supports himself to the adjacent locker of Zamira's locker. "You know what's the craziest human fantasy."

Zamira looks at him a bit perplexed as she is joined by the rest of inexorables,"No idea. Why?"

"Get an idea." Yuvaan laughs thinking he cracked a great joke but Zamira looks at him as if she ate a stale banana. While everyone else roll their eyes.

"Come on guys it was a good one." Yuvaan cribs.

Zamira shakes her head as if she came out of a shock, "Honestly, Yuvaan no COMMENTS on this one."

"Guys, Raphel is back." Ivery whisper yelled out of excitement.

Zamira turns around to look at a tall young handsome guy, "Whose that?"

"Ivery's recent crush." Alishka passes a smug smile, "He is Swidish. Here as a student from student exchange program. Ivery is trying hard to get him but he is too cool to notice her." Zamira chuckles hearing her.