The Assassin Named Brooklyn n...

By WhoAllowedThat

Brooklyn Daniels, beautiful, seductive, and a master of poisons, is now on a journey of a lifetime. She is gr... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
1
2
3
4| Acquaintances
5| Millions
6| Sake
7| Hands
8| Headphones
9| Cocktails
10| Friends
11| Cots
12| Ribs
14| Pills
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
31| Pasta
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 31.5 (Henry's Pov)
Chapter 31.5 (Keiko's Pov)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
46| Backseats
47| Fantasies
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51| Ferris Wheels
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 54.5 (Jace's POV)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5 (Henry's POV)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 62.5 (Jackson's POV)
Authors Notes and Q&A
Open Discussion
Books I'm Writing!
Deadly Sins is Now Live and Available on Kindle Unlimited and Paperback

13| Rome

17.8K 564 271
By WhoAllowedThat

Hope you enjoy the chapter

Chapter 13

Drunk is not a good enough word to describe us. There has to be a word that means the same thing but to a higher standard. Inebriated? Intoxicated? Fucked up? Yes, I would like to say we are fucked up­-every single one of us. The ten cases of beer are now down to one. And I would not put it past us to say we probably at least had a case of six each while sharing the other four.

Henry sits on the couch with Keiko on his shoulder, sound asleep. She doesn't seem to mind the fact he is wet from falling in the pool. Or his tear-stained eyes caused by an angry drunken Katherine. He threw up on her, so of course, he got a right hook to the face.

Katherine and Brandon are now shirtless, with her plump breast that I couldn't help but stare at while they're on full display. I'm in the middle of the two. Brandon is lying on my shoulder, and I don't mind at all. Katherine's feet are sprawled on Brandon and I's lap, and maybe it's the alcohol, but I really don't mind.

Jackson is suspiciously quiet as well, and Brandon has been quite... handsy, to say the least. His hand has been trailing up and down my leg for about an hour, and I don't mind at all.

"Never have I ever," Katherine says drunkenly. "Had a threesome." Brandon, Jackson, and I all sip our beers. "Really!" Katherine shouts.

"What," I giggle. "I was in Rome. I did what the Romans do."

"How was it?" Brandon asks. "Were you into it?"

"It was quite the experience," I say. I'm drunk, aren't I? "It made me rethink a few things about how I feel about women. I highly recommend it, Katherine. And besides, four hands are better than two."

"You know," she laughs. "I haven't even kissed a girl before."

I raise an eyebrow. "Really? Not once?"

"Nope."

I smirk and move my body completely towards Katherine, and press my lips to hers. I can see all her motor skills stop as she figures out what is really going on. Then she folds and kisses me back. She meets me halfway, and our lips move in sync with one another. I cup her face as I kiss her.

I ignore the cheers coming from Brandon and the fumbling of Jackson in the background.

"Look at her!" Brandon laughs. "Get it, Brooklyn!"

I move my awkward position onto Katherine's lap. She puts a hand on my ass and lightly squeezes it. I smirk into the kiss. I reluctantly pull away from her, and her breath is haggard from the kiss from me. She stares at me with dilated eyes. I push back her hair.

Katherine, if you weren't such a bitch, I would show you the time of your life.

Seems like I do still have a knack for seducing people. "There," I say almost in a whisper. "Now, you can't say you never kissed a girl before. And I'm sorry in advance for ruining other women in the future," I huff.

I move off of Katherine and take my seat back in between her and Katherine. I turn my attention to a wide-eyed Katherine. "Never, do that again," Katherine mutters.

"I won't unless you beg me, that is," I laugh.

"So, do you do that often? Kiss other girls and have threesomes?" Brandon asks with hooded eyes.

"Yeah, and lots more."

"Well, I would love to hear more Brooklyn." Brandon's hands grasp my thigh. A shiver comes over my body. My eyes lock to his. His big brown eyes are mesmerizing. They seem even browner with all the alcohol.

"Brandon," I whisper.

Jackson claps his hands, interrupting our little moment. "Alright, everyone. We should head to bed. It's almost three in the morning."

"But," I whine. "I want to keep drinking."

Jackson stands in front of me. "You have a big day tomorrow," he reiterates.

"Fine," I groan-way to ruin all the fun. I untangle myself from the comfort of Brandon's arms. I try to get up from the couch. Was the room always spinning like this? I take one step, and the room starts to spin even more. I feel like I'm in a washing machine.

Was the ground always this close? No, it wasn't.

My legs give out on me, and my face is almost planted on the hardwood floors until Jackson. His strong arm holds me before I can hit the ground. "You have to be more careful, darling," Jackson says.

"Thanks, Jackson." There's a blush coated on my face that no number of beers caused. Then suddenly, I'm in the air. "Whoa there," I laugh in his grasps.

"You look like you needed some help." I'm in his arms bridal style, and I throw my arms around him, further bringing me closer to him. His breath smells of beer, much like my own.

I snuggle into his chest as he begins to walk towards the stairs. "Why are you always here for me when I'm drunk?"

"I don't know. Why are you always drunk when I'm near you? Now say goodnight to everyone."

I look over his shoulder and the four on the couch. "Night, everyone! Let's hope I get lucky tonight!" I shout.

Jackson only shakes his head and walks upstairs. "You are going to get me in so much trouble." The walk upstairs is quick. He pushes open the door with his foot as he holds me in his arms. "Okay, here you go."

"Thanks," I say. I run a hand over the bed and look up to Jackson.

"Anytime, Brooklyn." Jackson takes four steps before I grab him. He turns his head and looks down at me. "What's wrong?"

I tilt my head as I look up at him. "I don't want you to go yet."

"You're drunk," he smiles. "Get some rest." He takes another step, and I tighten my grip.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?"

"Sure," he says. Jackson takes a seat on the edge of the bed. I take my head and lay on the bed. Jackson's back is broad, and his t-shirt doesn't hide much. I stare at Jackson's back and run a hand over it.

"Jackson," I mutter.

"Hmm," he says. He turns his face towards me. His face looks gorgeous.

"I'm cold. Can you lie next to me until I fall asleep? It's been scientifically proven people sleep better when someone is next to them-even more so when they are hot."

Jackson's body stiffens, "sorry, darling. But I don't think that's a good idea."

I rise from the bed; my tank top strap falls off my shoulders. I raise an eyebrow. "Why?" I put my arms around his broad shoulders.

"Brooklyn, please stop. We both know this won't end well for either of us." I inch closer and closer.

"Why? Because I think it will end very well. And besides, we're both adults, and I saw the way you looked at me today in my swimsuit. You want me as badly as I want you."

"You're drunk."

I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe, but alcohol has made me more honest with myself."

I inch closer to his face, Jackson stays still. "Brooklyn, I really don't think-" Without a second thought, I press my lips to Jackson's. His lips are warm, and they taste like beer. Jackson pulls away from me. "Brooklyn-"

I ignore him and press my lips to his again. His lips feel good against my own. While I attempt to kiss him, but he stays still-not moving a muscle. I raise an eyebrow. Come on, kiss me back. But his lips don't move a muscle against my own.

I pull away from him, "What's wrong? Don't you want to do this? Because I have a feeling this will be quite the fuck."

He sucks in his breath. "Sorry."

Oh...well, now I feel stupid. Really fucking stupid. I straighten my back. "It's alright." I let go of his shoulder. "I was just getting mixed signals." Jackson's eyes are filled with pity. "Don't give that look. I'm fine, I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

I stand up from my bed, and Jackson follows suit. "Brooklyn, I'm sorry." I open the door. I don't want to hear his apologies. There's no need for him to be sorry. I'm just an idiot who thinks too deeply about things that are not actually there.

I open the door for him to leave. "It's not you. It's me." That same line, I've told many people that I'm not interested in.

"No need to explain. Like I said, it's fine." He walks past me and stands in the doorway. Before he can give me another glance, I close the door. I'm such a fucking idiot. The stares, the complements, the light caresses. It meant nothing; it was all in my head.

Tonight will never happen again. I lay back into my bed and close my eyes, but the constant ache between my legs makes it hard to go to sleep. I rise from my bed. The cot that should belong to Katherine is empty.

Where's Katherine? I walk out of my room, but the sound of moaning stops me. It's muffled, but it's still there. I know those sound better than anyone. I peer inside the room where the moans are coming from, Brandon...and Katherine.

The feeling of being shocked, disgusted, horrified, and appalled but slightly turned-on courses through my entire body. Brandon currently has a very naked Katherine up against a wall. He's rough as he fucks her from behind. One hand holds her head back, with the other grabs her ass.

He bites her neck, and I begin to get flushed.

Four hands are better than two, I recount. I take one step, but then I stop and slowly close the door to an amazing night.

I guess Brandon made his choice too. I walk back into my room. I've had enough of today.

Jackson rejected me, and Brandon is busy with Katherine. Something must be wrong with me lately; I can't read people anymore. I keep getting mixed signals from everyone.

It's for the best. They're just my co-workers. Nothing more.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I bet you're glad I actually uploaded on a scheduled day. I also barely edited anything, so that is also why I got to upload it so quickly.

I might upload tomorrow too, because I want to avoid doing homework, and I might get bored too.

How do you feel about the pairings so far? ;)

Favorite Character?

The next chapter is gonna be Brooklyn working her magic on men. I'm kinda excited.

I hope you have a super amazing day.

Also, make sure you Like, Comment and Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 104K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
228K 9K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
645K 21.3K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
430K 16.9K 67
Everly had her life all planned out. She was going to marry Brad, her best friend since second grade, her high school sweetheart, and soulmate. He wa...