Warrior Sister | OB

By hemmingsstylesx

She's an assassin with no emotions and no family. That is until going to the ground changes everything. start... More

Introducing Warrior Sister
Chapter 1 - My Story
Chapter 2 - The Ground
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - A whole new clan
Chapter 4 - Cross my Heart Hope to Spy
Chapter 5 - Planning a War are We?
Chapter 6 - Regret and Return
Chapter 7 - Trust Issues
Chapter 8 - The War...
Chapter 9 - Her
Chapter 10 - Camp Jaha
Chapter 11 - Mother Dearest
Chapter 12 - A New Priority
Chapter 13 - Goodbye Friend
Chapter 14 - Betrayal
Chapter 15 - Mount Weather
BOOK 2
Cast & Playlist
Chapter 1 ~ 3 Months Later
Chapter 2 ~ Why Can't I Get Just One Kiss
Chapter 3 ~ Wanheda?
Chapter 4 ~ Pike
Chapter 5 ~ We Found Her
Chapter 6 ~ She Left Us
Chapter 7 ~ Unhappy Reunion
Chapter 8 ~ Clouds I
Chapter 9 - Clouds II
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Bonds
Chapter 11 ~ Get Her Back
Chapter 12 ~ Ascende Superius
Chapter 13 ~ Beginning of the end I
Chapter 15 ~ Spaces
Chapter 16 ~ Long Live The King
Chapter 17 ~ We're Screwed Anyways
Chapter 18 ~ Last Hope
Chapter 19 ~ Lost Hope
Chapter 20 ~ Ogeda
Chapter 21 ~ Praimfaya
Book 3?
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Epilogue
100k special

Chapter 14 ~ Beginning of the end II

2.2K 61 12
By hemmingsstylesx

~"Here we go again
Another go round for all of my friends
Another non stop will it ever end
Here we go again"~
- One Direction - Clouds - 

"What's the pass phrase Clarke?" Abby says again.

"I know your in there and I'm sorry." Clarke says desperately searching our mothers eyes. She turns away and starts talking to the air. ALIE, she's talking to ALIE.

"There friends are there weaknesses. Start with the Blakes." She says before turning back around and smirking at us.

Evil son of a bitch...

The second that she called for Bellamy and Octavia to be tortured my light-hearted and joking demeanour vanished and was replaced with a cold exterior. Abby could torture me all she wanted but she did not touch my friends.

There was a commotion in the room as people started making a noose. What the hell? Who are they killing? I think to myself, and that's when it dawns on me, Bellamy and O aren't coming so ALIE is trying to hit closer to home.

"Don't worry girls it's not for you." Abby says as she steps up onto a barrel and pulls the rope over her head.

"No mum what are you doing!? Stop!" Clarke shouts out.

"What's the pass phrase girls?" Abby asks

"I'm sorry." Clarke cries, letting a sole tear roll down her cheek.

"It's a no from me." I say staring forward, refusing to look my mother in the eyes. Then I hear her shuffle forward slightly. She asks us again but this time I stay quiet. I hear her shuffle again then a gagging sound fills the room.

I look over to my mum and se her dangling, gasping for air. I turn my head to look at Jaha and see him holding a candlestick in the air, preparing to swing it down onto Ontaris head.

All of a sudden, Bellamy and Murphy burst into the room and rush to Abby to get her down. I was shocked when I saw Murphy, the last time I saw him was before the war with the grounders. I thought he was dead.

"Bellamy stop him!" Clarke shouts gesturing to Jaha and Ontari, but it's too late. Jaha brought the candlestick down on Ontari and she dropped to the floor instantly.

Murphy unties me and I give him a quiet thank you before rushing over to Ontari. Clarke follows behind me and grabs a torch and shines the torch in her eyes. The blonde dropped the torch before slumping into the floor.

"It's over. Ontaris brain dead, she can't give us the kill code." She whispers

"No but she can." Murphy says back.

"I'm not letting her do this. She shouldn't have to be commander after this." Clarke hisses at him.

"You don't have a choice at the minute Clarke." I say to her.

"Wait! We could use the EMP on mum then make her transfuse Ontaris blood with mine. Then you and I can walk free after this." She says happily. I didn't want to be the one to take that happiness away so I let her.

"Whatever makes you happy Clarke." I say before getting up and getting the EMP for Abby.

Abby woke up and immediately started crying about how sorry she was for hurting us. Clarke forgave her almost instantly. We told Abby our plan and she reluctantly agreed.

At the minute Clarke was hooked up to wires and was almost ready to have the flame put in her head.

"You can still back out Clarke. I can still take your place." I say offering her a small smile.

"No. I know it doesn't seem like it, but you're my little sister." She starts before looking up a at Bellamy who was gripping her hand tightly, "my sister, my responsibility."

"Okay. I'm going to help the others up. Na yuj  (be strong)" I whisper to her before turning and leaving the room.

I wasn't needed there at the moment. I needed to get Octavia and the others up so we could protect my sister while she 'saved the world' again.

"Why the hell is he still alive?" I hiss at Octavia as I stare down Pike.

"According to Bellamy we need him to help us fight." She hisses back. Good to know we were on the same page about Pike.

"Ladies, how about we don't focus on dickwad 1 and trap the floor so Clarke has enough time to defeat dickwad 2." Issac says hooking his arms around our shoulders. Thankfully Octavia chuckles a little at Issacs stupidity.

"Whatever you say mother." I reply.

"Respect your elders asshole." He says back.

"Nah I'm good. Cmon let's go, Kane and Co are on the way." I say.

"I have a plan to buy us some time." Octavia pipes up. She tells us her plan and we all go our separate ways. Pike, Bryan and Issac go and set some traps while Octavia, Indra, Miller, Bellamy and I go to carry out O's plan.

"Hey Kane! We give up. We'll take the chip!" Octavia shouts stepping into the water filled hall with me close behind.

"That's all we wanted Octavia. You will both be welcomed into the City of Light." Kane says calmly.

"Hey Kane! How quick can you move?" I ask with a smirk growing on my face.

"What?" He stops dead in his tracks.

"Now!" Octavia and I shout in unison, jumping onto rocks on the wall.

Bellamy and Miller jump out from there hiding spots and throw their taster sticks into the water, electrocuting everyone stood I  the corridor. We all quickly sprinted away and into throne room to protect Clarke.

"These people are not our enemies. We don't need to kill them. We need to keep them down without causing to much damage. Whatever we do, don't let them near Clarke." Bellamy said, making sure everyone knew what they were doing. Then I heard someone load a gun and I spun round to see who.

I locked eyes with my mother as she pointed the gun at the door.

"If they get past you." She said

"They won't." I smirk.

We hadn't even been in the room 10 minutes when the doors opened and  a flood of people entered the room. Kane. Jaha. Grounders. They ran forward and started attacking us so we started fighting back.

One girl with a bandana and a face tattoo pounced on me and started punching me around the face. I flipped us over and started pummeling her. Blood streamed out of her nose and her eyes started fluttering, so I pulled my punches to make sure I didn't kill her. She took the opportunity and flipped us again, this time wrapping her hands around my neck and squeezing.

"Emori no! Don't kill her." Murphy shouted from behind me and the girl stopped squeezing and looked up at him with an evil smirk. She jumped up and worked her way over to Murphy who was currently pumping Ontaris heart to make sure Clarke lived.

I ran over and wrapped my hands around her waist and brought her to the floor again, pinning her arms down so she couldn't move. She thrashed her legs and kicked me off her, then sat on top of me once more and started punching me again. My eyes felt heavy and I was starting to slip out of consciousness so I brought my head to hers and she fell back and hit the ground with a thud.

The girl, Emori, sat up again and came back over to me. This girl just didn't know when to stay down. I thought as I connected my elbow to her jaw. She grabbed one of my knives and slashed the side of my leg. Holy shit! I fell to the floor and she sat on me again and tried to get the knife to my neck. I was using my last bits of strength to fight her when suddenly she fell and dropped the knife.

Everyone that wasn't chipped got up slowly and Clarke woke up.

"I did it. It's over." She says and usually we would have cheered but seeing as most of us nearly died it was kind of difficult to stomach the victory.

I saw Pike go over to congratulate Octavia but she cut him off by stabbing something into his chest, killing him. Good bloody riddance.

Instead of going over and seeing if she was okay, I went over to Murphy seeing as he just had to watch me beat the shit out of someone he liked.

"You good?" I ask.

"Just perfect." He lies.

"You don't have to lie Murphy." I say with a huff.

"I'm not. Okay maybe I am a little but I'm cool." He says sighing.

"Hey Murphy how you doing?" Issac says patting Murphy in the shoulder.

"Fine Issac." He says with a hint of annoyance.

"Want a wipe or something?" Issac asks. What is this kid doing?

"If you have one." Murphy says with a small smile.

"I don't. I just thought I'd ask." Issac replies with a straight face.

"F*ck you Issac." Murphy laughs

"Meet me at 9." Issac says staring at Murphy.

"Ew boys gross. Keep it in your damn pants." I say laughing.

"Like you are for Octavia?" Issac says raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up Issac. I will kill you." I say feeling my cheeks flush a little.

"You don't have the balls Griffin." He says squaring up.

"I have plenty of balls White." I say getting in his face,.

"Prove it." He replies.

"Wanna look?" I say bluntly.

"Cam? Can I borrow you." Clarke says walking over to me with Bellamy close behind her.

"Sure, this isn't over Jones." I say walking away.

"Yeah Yeah Griffin." He says and I flip him off as I walk out of the room.

Clarke pulls Bellamy and I into a small, secluded room and her happy face changed into one of fear and sadness.

"What's up Clarkey?" I ask quietly.

"When I said it was over, I guess I wasn't exactly telling the truth." She confesses

"Clarke! What the hell!" Bellamy says.

"Bell please don't. This is important. The nuclear power stations that didn't melt down the first time the world ended have melted down now. That means that we have about 6 months to live until the death wave strikes. The world is ending again and there's nothing we can do to stop it." Clarke says. Bellamy just stares at her blankly and my mouth drops to the floor.

"Shit." I say.

We just saved the world and now it was about to end and there was no way to save the human race this time.

We were so f*cked.

Authors note : Well damn that took longer to write than I thought it would. But I had a kit of fun writing this chapter, especially nearer the end.

Do you like Issac?

What about Issac, Murphy and Cammies friendship? (It's probably my fave brotp in this book)

Did you like Pike?

When do you think Cammie will confess her feelings to Octavia? (I know when I'm doing it, I just wanna see when you think it'll happen XD)

Here's to the longest chapter of Warrior Sister! 🎉🎉

Leave a vote and comment

Casey Xx

( Word Count : 1906 )

Follow my ig @the100krux for The 100 edits and random bs 😂!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9K 67
** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna be the same. But she never expected her l...
746K 35.3K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
424K 11.4K 50
Ten years ago, Emily Prentiss was forced to give up her two year old daughter. Flash forward, and Prentiss is now chief of the London Interpol offic...
62.3K 1.4K 5
When Stiles slips into little space, something he's kept hidden from everyone, they don't know what to do. Luckily someone unexpected shows up at the...