AUGUST , riverdale (ii)

By -natalics

warning this book ALSO sucks completed cover by ceiestiaiobrien book 2 in the emilia chronicles Emilia and Sw... More

Before You Read
CAST
1: Labor Day
1.2: Labor Day
2: Fortune & Mens Eyes
2.2 Fortune & Mens Eyes
3: As Above, So Below
3.2: As Above, So Below
4: The Midnight Club
4.2: The Midnight Club
5: The Great Escape
5.2: The Great Escape
6: Manhunter
6.2: Manhunter
7: The Man In Black
7.2: The Man In Black
8: Outbreak
8.2 Outbreak
9: No Exit
9.2: No Exit
10: The Stranger
10.2: The Stranger
11: The Red Dahlia
11.2: The Red Dhalia
12: Bizzarodale
12.2: Bizzarodale
updated cast;
13: Requiem for a Welterweight
13.2: Requiem for a Welterweight
14: Fire Walk With Me
14.2: Fire Walk With Me
15: American Dreams
16: BIG FUN
16.2: BIG FUN
17.2: The Raid
18: Jawbreaker
18.2: Jawbreaker
19: Fear The Reaper
19.2: Fear The Reaper
20: Prom Night
20.1: Prom Night
21: The Dark Secret of Harvest House
21.1: The Dark Secret of Harvest House
22: Survive The Night
22.1: Survive The Night
22.2: Survive The Night
Thank You

17: The Raid

984 35 0
By -natalics

Tori sits on my lap as I watch YouTube on the screen. I groan. "God, this girl is so stupid!" I shout as Sweet Pea unpacks groceries from the kitchen. "She wants a baby at fifteen! On purpose!" I look over at Pea, who walks over. "I can't imagine having a baby at that age."

"You had one at 16." He points out, sitting next to me. Tori wraps her hand around his finger, causing him to grin.

"Not on purpose." I add, putting T in her bouncer. "I love Tor, but it's hard." I sigh. "I had hid her for months, and then when I was finally able to have her it was amazing...but it's hard. I'm trying to be a teen but I also have to be a mom."

I walk back to Pea, who frowns. "That's why we have each other, and family. And friends." She grins. "Hermione takes care of her, as well as Hiram, and let's not forget Archie."

I laugh. "Who's giving us back full custody when she turns one cause he's realizing he's being stupid."

"And we are happy. We are figuring things out. And I love you and our beautiful daughter." He grins, putting his lips on mine.

I smile, pulling away. "No more babies until after high school." I tease.

A laugh escapes his lips. "Agreed."

I wrap myself tighter in my fur coat, walking along side Veronica and Betty. "It's weird being here after..." I shrug, thinking about Cheryl and I being stuck here for weeks. Kevin leads the tour, making my heart sink in my chest. What happened to my best friend?

"If you cross over this way, here you will find two of our more artistic members expressing themselves." Kevin looks over to the two teens. "Hi, Megan. Hi, Garrett."

"Hi." The two chirp in sync.

I look at the painting, it's good no doubt. It gives an eerie vibe, showing the people in a circle like the rituals Betty had described earlier. I push Tori in her stroller as she babbles, playing with her light pink dress.

"At the Farm, we like to nurture everyone's unique talents." Kevin adds.

Veronica leans over. "It's like Hockney meets Heavens Gate." She whispers to me and Betty.

"Now, would anyone like to guess what this rooms used for?"

"Ritualistic drownings?" Betty says softly. I snort, covering my mouth.

Kevin looks at the two of us. "Sorry, Betty. I didnt hear you."

Quickly thinking, "Hey, what's behind there?" I ask, pointing to room 317.

"That is just the janitors closet." Kevin replies. "Now, if everyone will follow me, I'll show you the garden." He suddenly pushes by us, leading the way.

Aunt Alice walks out of the doors. Betty pats my arm. "Go ahead, guys. I'll catch up with you in a bit." Betty gestures.

Veronica and I nod, turning away. We walk a few steps ahead, when V leans over. "That's awkward."

"That's like me and Fangs when he saw me naked." I mumble. V and I giggle, following the rest of the tour.

Veronica and I get a call from Archie, telling us to meet him at his gym our father gave him. So we do. "How's the little princess?" Archie coos, scooping up Tori.

I smile at him, remembering his nickname for her. "She's great, Bubs." He gives a sly smile? leading us into the Gym.

"Nice digs, Archie." Veronica calls out. "So my dad just gave you this gym?" She says.

He shrugs. "Well, it's a long story." V and I share a look, before looking back at him. "Mad Dog and the other guys can't be transferred to your dads prison. Those guards are sadists. You worked so hard to get me out of there."

"We broke you out. Remember?" V chirps.

"Yeah, but before that. You worked with the Innocence Project petitioning the Governor."

Veronica's brown eyes widen with an idea. "As a matter of fact, I happen to know that Governor Dooley is in town." She stands on her top toes for a moment. "Perhaps an apparel in person might do the trick.0

And while they did that, Cheryl and I met Betty at Pops.

Betty passes Cheryl and I two Strawberry Milkshakes. The two of us taking a sip.

The blonde sits across from us. "Thank you for agreeing to help me, guys."

"We haven't agreed to anything yet." I retort.

Cheryl leans over slightly. "Infiltrating the Farm...Isn't this more a mission got you and your beanie headed beau?"

"I've already tried. But Evelyn doesn't trust me." Betty explains. "She was, however, definitely trying to woo you two during the musical."

Cheryl tips her head to the side. "What's your obsession with the Farm?"

I shrug. "Yes, they wear white after Labor day, and they act creepy as hell, but beyond that are they really that horrible?"

"They're a cult, you two." Cheryl and I share a bored look. "And it's not just my friends and family that they've targeted. Juniper and Dagwood, your niece and nephew, are being raised as toddler Farmies."

Cheryl replies quickly. "And looked perfectly healthy last time I saw them." We share the same smile.

Betts sighs. "What about Jason?" Our smiles fell. "He told Polly they were running away to the Farm. Don't you wanna know why?" Cheryl looks out the window and I bite my lip. "Please, guys, believe me. If I could go undercover, I would."

I sigh, shaking my head. "I've accepted the fact that Jason was getting into something we don't know about. I'm not reopening that wound to help your petty little game of tag with the Farm." I stand up. "Cheryl?"

My twin shakes her head. "I have to, Em."

I sigh, adjusting my bag. "Whatever, Cher." I mutter before walking out.

I sit at a den for the Serpents. I mark a spot on the map, which we are using to shut down drug runs. The Beanie sits next to me, smiling with his face full of a sandwich. "What?" He offers me a half, and I roll my eyes.

I turn back to a speakers. "Alright, hot stuff, what's your 20?" I say, walking back to the map.

"We broomed out the Gargoyles at the intersection of Baker and Main." Sweet Pea replies over the speaker.

"Good work, Sweet Pea. Move to the next corner." Jughead looks up at me and I smile, placing a pin down on that spot.

We clear them out quickly. Ten or more spots.

"One more cornet if you wanna get in on the action." Pea calls in after a couple hours of this.

Jughead and I smirk at each other. "We'll meet you there, Sweet Pea." Jug says.

I smile at my best friend. "We are good." I chirp.

We get there in minutes as a deal goes down. "Hey!" Pea shouts. The Gargoyle runs but when he turns around he sees me and I smirk. Sweet Pea and Fangs grab him, shoving him against a wall.

When the man shuffles Jug grabs him. "Hold up, we're just here for the Gargoyle." He tells him.

"You screwed up, kid." The man pulls out a badge.

Suddenly, a truck behind Jug opens up, revealing Sheriff Jones. "Damn it!" He shouts. "You ruined my bust."

I furrow my brows. "Did we?" I look over, seeing the man still caught. "I think we're fine."

A few hours later I climb into Jugheads window, aka Betty's old room. He looks up at me, smiling when I hold up a bag from Pops. "Hey, Red." He chuckles as I hop onto the bed next to him.

"How's your dad?" I ask.

He sighs, shaking his head. "He doesn't know about my moms drug run." He says. "I don't know how to tell him, either."

I furrow a brow. "So, son versus mom in the Jones house, huh?" I giggle. Jughead slaps my thigh, causing me to shout, bursting out laughing.  "Watch it, pal."

We both fall back into the bed, staring at the ceiling, eating Pops the rest of the night.

___________

IM BACK BITCHES

i'll get the rest of episode 17 done tonight (i hope) and then 18 as soon as i can!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 7K 59
「𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘」❝ It's who we are, deal with it ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Marnie and Anthony Gomez were Southside Serpents with their parents, but since t...
406K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
33K 1.1K 24
the last thing he expected after his mum and stepdad were involved in a fatal car accident was to be sent back to Riverdale to live with his alcoholi...
16.7K 370 16
Its safe to say she illuminated him... ❝You afraid of Jones, Princess?❞ ❝Uh, well, a bit..❞ Started - 9 april 2018 Finished - 19 august 2018 [Sweet P...