๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐

Von jisooberry

"oh, wait. this is a reunion? sorry, i thought this was a field trip to the zoo because you're all wild as he... Mehr

DISCLAIMER
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
note
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five (50K SPECIAL)
sixty six
untitled
sixty seven
announcement + chapter sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
not an update but PLEASE READ
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty (finale)
announcement
UPDATE [2021]
bonus chapter

fifty two

2.1K 100 131
Von jisooberry

few hours has passed and it's already 7 pm and everyone's preparing to sleep after eating dinner.

in the first room, seulgi, irene and jennie were all talking about fashion shit, gucci, chanel, and all.

in the second room, lisa, jisoo, and chaeyoung are doing a mukbang, but without a camera.

in the third room, jungkook, jin, and yoongi are doing their own business, like watching porn.

however, that's supposed to be watching pororo but i had no intentions in changing that typo so fuck off.

and lastly, in the fourth room, is vmin, doing whatever came to their mind.

let's start the chapter since this is getting boring as heck.

"AHHHHH!"

a scream was heard from the four rooms.

they all stopped what they were doing an walked out of their respective rooms.

the first three room members walked out and walked to the fourth room.

jimin's phone rang and he quickly answered it.

"911 what's your emergency? oh? okay we'll be there in a second." jimin spoke before ending the call.

they knocked on the door as jin opened it.

"what's up in here?" jennie asked.

"yeah, that scream probably beat jimin's high notes." jisoo laughed, earning a glare from the short man.

"jungkook's crying." jin said.

"clearly, they have fucking eyes, jin. they can see." yoongi commented, sitting on the bed.

"im not asking for you to speak.", jin rolled his eyes.

"can anyone just finish jungkook's dilemma so we can fucking sleep, we're fucking tired." seulgi facepalmed.

"jungkook, what's wrong?" lisa walked to the boy before hugging him.

jungkook didn't say anything and cried to lisa.

"this is uwu moment and all but we're sleepy and we're humans who needs to sleep. jungkook what the fuck is your problem?" jisoo snapped.

"hey, don't speak to him like that." taehyung scoffed at jisoo.

"whatever." jisoo said.

"what's the matter kook?" jimin asked this time.

jungkook still didn't response.

"im going back to our room, goodbye ass suckers." jisoo said before pulling chaeyoung with her.

"how rude." jin gaped at jisoo who already left.

"h-he died.." jungkook whispered.

"what was that?" irene asked.

"he died!" jungkook whined.

"what the heck is going on with people that are dead." yoongi muttered.

"who's dead?" jennie asked.

"peter! i mean- spider man!" jungkook cried even more.

lisa let go of jungkook before punching him playfully in the shoulder.

"ow! what was that for lis?" jungkook whined even more.

"why would you cry about a marvel superhero? you're so cute." lisa chuckled before pinching jungkook's cheeks.

there on the corner of the room, is a liskook shipper melting in cuteness.

"jungkook's acting cute, because he wants lisa's ass." jimin spoke.

a pink slipper were thrown to his head, hard.

"what the fuck?!" jimin rubbed the wound.

"that's what you get for being an asshole. the kid is grieving." jin said, wearing the slipper back.

"jungkook! i thought your only true love is iron man? why are you crying for spider man?!" taehyung cried.

"i see myself in spider man. maybe the other way around." jungkook said, awe in his eyes.

"now that's, boastful." irene said.

everyone went back to their own rooms, leaving jungkook.

"whatever im just going to wait for endgame anyway." jungkook whispered.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.5K 1.8K 37
BTS is a group of 7 boys with typical flirts and loves to play with girls heart and are very very charming every girl want them but not the 4 girls (...
175K 6.3K 26
"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, "๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ-๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ!"...
305K 9K 55
"who knew that your current lover that you think is the one really isn't the one?" ever since the DNA era, taehyung's girlfriend irene has been actin...
102K 5K 50
[COMPLETED] She's everything he wants. He's everything she wants. His status is low Her status is high They both live in the same world Yet he's not...