Five x reader (one shots/imag...

By Crazy-Otaku-demigod

Five x reader oneshots/imagines I hope you guys enjoy my stories and I want you to know that unless I state c... More

Healing (fluff)
Jealousy (fluff)
Coming Home (fluff)
Silent Treatment (mostly fluff)
Pride And Joy (fluff)
Apocalypse Birthday (fluff)
I'll Never Leave You (fluff)
Barista (fluff, some angst)
Interrupted (slightly mature)
Birthday Surprise (fluff)
Quick (a/n) Please Read!
Songbird (slight angst)
Songbird Part 2 (slight angst)
Pride and Joy part 2 (fluff)
Burn The Witch (slight angst)
Jungle Paradise (fluff)
Black Widow (badass)
Black Widow part two (badass)
Empathy (fluff)
Come Little Children (sad)
Pride and Joy pt 3 (slight angst)
Instagram: PLEASE READ
Big Brothers (fluff)
Sinnerman (slight Angst)
I'm So Sorry, New Story Idea
Shadow Child (fluffy/angst)
Please Read (chapter Info)
Lady (fluff)
No one is alone (made me cry)
CHAPTER CHOICES
Green-eyed Envy (slightly mature)
Explanations: IMPORTANT
Please Send Requests
Bust Your Kneecaps
Me Before You
Requests... Again (please read)
Soulmate Tattoo (AU)
Tumblr and POLL (please read)
Happy Halloween (fluff)
HELP! (requests)
We Love You Klaus (fluff/slight angst)
New Story!
Happy 1 Year Anniversary! (a/n)
Season 2!!!
I need some assistance!
100k reads!? (face reveal?)
House of Secrets (pt 1)
Please Wake Up (angst)
Blood Red (angst)
200k (thank you and new book idea?)
Lost Boy (fluff)
Blood Red pt 2 (less angst)
Silence (fluff/angst)
Tagged (This is new)
New Mini Series? (important)
Will-O'-the-Wisp (angst)
Season Three!
Blood Red (pt 3?) Teaser

Plant Love (fluff/slight mature)

13.5K 265 267
By Crazy-Otaku-demigod

THERE WILL BE MAKEOUT IN THIS CHAPTER. Thank you guys for over 1.5k reads, you have no idea how happy I am! Enjoy this chapter xxx
In this chapter, you'll basically be Poison Ivy but not evil...
____________________________

(y/n) pov

I had never been confident with the idea of human interaction. I know that I'm not normal, I look normal, I sound normal, but I'm not. I had never felt comfortable with the idea of friends because they wouldn't understand my power.

Whenever I walked to school, the plants would follow me. I would be walking and the ivy would crawl up my legs and arms. Daisies and buttercups would grow where my feet stepped.

My mother always told me to try and hide my powers because people would hurt me if they saw what I could do. What I never told her was that I practiced using my powers every day.

I could grow incredibly rare flowers and control the climate and conditions to grow them in. Beautiful flowers like Thelymitra ixiodies, Dendrophylax lindenii and Strongylodon macrobotrys.

Incredibly rare but beautiful flowers that had to be grown in intense climates. Each flower has a different climate in which they need to grow. I could simulate each individual climate by creating a purple-green orb around the plant, each containing a different temperature and weather.

My greenhouse was definitely something to behold, completely filled with trees and plants, my rare plants that would be worth a fortune.

Mother let me keep the plants that I grew and had already discovered my 'secret' greenhouse. My greenhouse was my safe haven. Nobody knew about my haven.

I was recently pulled out of school because I may have caused an accident with some of the other student. Mother still says that my reasoning for this incident was ridiculous.

Flashback~

O

nce again, the vines and ivy were creeping up my legs on the way to school, you could clearly see them because I was wearing shorts and a tank top, my hoodie was tied around my waist, my arms and legs were exposed.

The ivy wasn't at all painful, if anything, it gave me comfort knowing that I always had plants to keep me safe if need be. Mother knew nothing about me practising my power, of course she would find out soon.

Once I'd gotten to school, the day was passing fairly quickly, it wasn't until lunch when the problems arose. I had walked out to the forest to eat. As much as I loved plants, vegetables wasn't all I ate.

I was just eating when I felt my stomach begin to burn. I yelped in pain and jolted to my feet. The I felt slashes on my stomach, arms and legs. Lifting up my shirt I saw pools of blood start to form on my clothing and across my skin.

This had never happened before and as far as I knew, I hadn't been cut by anything before. The pain was agonising! What the hell was going on!?

I ran towards the creek in the forest, well, more like I stumbled. In the clearing, the creek was like bright crystals under the glaring sun above us.

By 'us', I'm referring to me as well as the three boys who were in my class, who were maliciously cutting and burning a two-hundred year old oak tree. Was this what was hurting me?

It had never happened before but it wasn't out of the question. I sometimes flinch when I see somebody stepping on a daisy, I didn't realise it actually caused me pain.

Realising the boys were intending on harming the tree, I felt a bubble of anger boil inside of me and tried to keep it from popping. I knew what would happen if the bubble popped, and it wasn't good.

One more slash of a penknife, another slash against my arm, the bubble popped. I stormed over to the three boys, I had literally never met them before but I already hated them.

My aura was dark and I felt my eyes glow red. The vines around my arms and legs spread forward to wrap around the boys' ankles. I used the vines to lift them high into the air. My venomous aura turned the vines into poison oak vines.

"This is what happens when the oak hurts you back," I taunted, the boys still high in the air and blood pouring from my wounds. Their faces began to turn red and that's when I decided to let them down.

They ran out of the clearing and screamed for a teacher, yelling that I was a freak and a witch. I didn't care. I had more important things to worry about.

I rushed over to the tree, my eyes dimming back to their natural (e/c) hue and my aura dissipating as I felt the tree's pain. Placing my hands gently against the wounded bark of the tree.

My hands began to glow a lime green as they healed the burns and slices of the tree bark. I sighed in relief as I felt the slashes and burns along my stomach, arms and legs heal as well.

Knowing that the boys had seen me before as I was in their class, I knew that my mother would be called in. She would not be happy.

Flashback over~

I now spent the entirety of my day in my greenhouse, tending to my plants and reading up on new plants. It had been a difficult week for me and my plants. A massive heatwave had struck and it took a lot of my energy as I had to keep all the spheres around my plants the correct temperature.

I was in my greenhouse after finishing lunch with mother. She was actually my aunt but after my real mother gave me up, she took me in. My real mother was one of the forty-three women who had wound up mysteriously pregnant on the first of October in nineteen eighty-nine.

Let's say she was pretty quick to hand me over. I wasn't upset. I understood how scary that was. Especially with my unnatural power. Or is it a natural power?

I was exerting all of my power trying to create a sphere of energy around a snow chrysnathas, a special type of flower that grows only in the snow. I could create an aura on weather around anything I wanted as long as the had a working anatomy.

"How did you do that?" I heard a deep, rather aggressive voice say from behind me. I whipped my head around to see a boy my age with dark hair and green eyes. The kind of green that would be seen in nearly every form of Veridae Planti.

He was wearing a black uniform with red accents and a crest that seemed awfully familiar. I'm not sure where I knew him from but I was certain that I did.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" I asked, frightened. Nobody but me could come here, I had trees and poisonous plants covering each entrance and exit of the clearing where my greenhouse was.

"Calm down, I don't want to hurt you, my name is Five and I'm from the Umbrella Academy," The boy said slowly as not to spook me. The Umbrella Academy? That did sound familiar. Something about powers?

"I'm (y/n)," I responded, hesitantly. He smiled gently at me. He had a slight air of smugness around him but it wasn't uncomfortable. I kind of liked it.

We talked for hours and when we got to the topic of my birthday, or should I say our birthdays, we realised that this was an issue that needed to be solved immediately.

Five took my hand and spacial jumped into my mother's home. I practically lived in my greenhouse so this wasn't really home to me.

After a long and very painful conversation with my mother, we agreed that it would be best for me to move in with Reginald Hargreeves, Five and his siblings.

I felt my eyes water as Five called his 'father' telling him that he had met another person who had abilities and was born the same day as him, with their mother in the same situation as his own.

After the call had ended, Five came back over to me, sat on the sofa alone. My mother had left to be upstairs on her own, upset that her 'daughter' was leaving.

"The old man said he'd bring a car round, but he wants to meet-" Five froze. I felt the tears stream down my face.

Five's pov

I turned around after finishing the phone call only to stop in my tracks. I'd only just met this girl and I already knew that I was madly in love with her. I wouldn't tell her that of course.

She was powerful, I could see that when I'd first seen her use her powers. She was obviously powerful, maybe more than any of my siblings.

She said she'd trained herself. I might finally have some actual competition. On top of that, she was absolutely gorgeous. She had beautiful (h/l), (h/c) hair that shined like ground up gems and amazing (e/c) eyes that glistened in the light.

I couldn't help but go and hug her, I didn't want her to be sad and I was able to help. I cradled her close to my chest. Her scent was intoxicating, she smelled like rose water and snowdrops. An odd mix and I'm sure it's because of how often she tended to the plants in her greenhouse.

I stroked her hair and let the scent of her natural perfume wash over me. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" I asked gently. I leaned down to kiss her forehead softly and held her close to me, handing her a handkerchief from my pocket.

"I just didn't expect to be leaving my mother today I guess." She sniffed. God she was adorable. I just wanted to sit and hold her. I wanted to keep her safe and happy.

"Yeah I know, I promise you, I will keep you safe from harm and I promise that I will bring you here whenever you want." I whispered in her ear, she looked up and smiled at me, I felt my heart get warmer.

I decided to continue, "I will help you replicate your greenhouse at the academy, I will hold you close to me on missions, I will help you become more powerful than you already are. No matter what." I smiled gently at her, her responding in a way I couldn't have dreamed will happen today.

She leaned up and pressed her lips against my own. Petal soft, as they should be, they were honeysuckle sweet and I was honestly close to passing out.

I couldn't help myself, I kissed her back roughly, pushing her gently against the couch. I guess it elevated fairly quickly but I was not complaining, I was just hoping that she wasn't either.

She seemed to enjoy it as she smiled into the kiss and placed one hand on the nape of my neck, pulling me closer.

God I hated hormones but if they made me do this, they could stay. I licked her bottom lip slightly, asking her for entrance. She opened her mouth gently. I had never done this before but I was definitely enoying it.

My tongue entered her mouth and entwined with hers, she tasted like pure sugar and I loved it.

I pulled away from our lip lock and moved down to her neck and collar bone. I left kisses and bites down her neck, causing her to gasp and let out small moans.

God I loved that sound. I wanted to hear this all the time, nothing can ruin this moment.

We were both startled when we hear a car horn from outside. Both of us were breathing heavily and stared into each others' eyes.

"Would you consider being my girlfriend?" I asked (y/n), I was fairly confident in her answer. She giggled and nodded.

I smiled brightly and kissed her again. "I guess we have to go now." I said quietly. She gasped and ran outside, confused I followed her, I then heard her yell, "I need to say goodbye to my babies!"

She was running toward the greenhouse. I chuckled.

I love my little flower girl, I thought before running after her.

__________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it! Please leave a question if you want to get to know me more. Love you guys xxxxx

Final word count: 2126

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 947 33
「 O, mighty maiden from the unpromised land. You who resembled the beauty as Eve's vision and the serenity as Adam's compassion. 」 「 But underneath t...
6.1K 89 13
"Anyone else see a little Number 5, or is that just me?" - Klaus You do a double take as you look at the slightly high man, "Nah babes, we're all ju...
1.1K 50 40
"You've ruined me, Five." Jay had spent what felt like her whole life at the Commission. She couldn't remember anything else, anything different. Sh...
377 37 9
A Five x OC, Umbrella Academy read! Started: 02/28/2024 Finish: 00/00/0000 Summary: A/N: the story is probably written better than this summary. 😭 A...