Tsurune: Archery Thoughts

By kenmuffin

MINI Tsurune Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu One-Shots Tsurune Characters X Reader (COMPLETED) Like an arrow hittin... More

🎯 Welcome
🎯 Dream
🎯 Haven
🎯 Routine
🎯 Attract
🎯 Yours
🎯 Message
🎯 Fuu
🎯 Sleepyhead
🎯 Nothing Disappoints
🎯 Tomorrow
🎯 In Love
🎯 Ropes
🎯 Take Responsibility
🎯 Nostalgia
🎯 Reflect
🎯 Choice
🎯 View
🎯 Nearly
🎯 Just Because
🎯 Sick
🎯 Find
Progress

🎯 Sale

853 20 0
By kenmuffin

"Aw, you're leaving early again?," the disappointment was evident in Ryohei's face. Only Minato could do was nod, mentally thinking of excuses to say to the pouting teen. He set his bike, getting on it then facing his friend again. "There's a sale today. I can't miss it," he says, almost nonchalant with his usual blank face. "Then I'm coming with you! You're not going there alone!" The brown haired was persistent. Minato smiled, stepping on the pedal. What do I do with you? He thought as he ruffled the other's hair. To make it up to him, he promised to go home with him and Seiya tomorrow which worked thankfully because the smile in Ryohei's face returned. After that, Minato finds himself pedalling his way to the mall to catch up to the sale. The establishment welcomed him with a breeze so cold Minato shivered when he entered. He has only you in his mind as he go straight for the gifts section which are really on sale. He was fortunate because it has everything that could please a girl's simple taste and even if this wasn't the first time Minato has done this for you, still his face burn. "I wonder if she would like this," he mumbled out loud as he examines one item on his palm. "Oh young man, you're very thoughtful," A woman suddenly interfere, giggling as she finds his actions adorable. Minato has never been so embarrassed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
368K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
674K 32.1K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
251K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...