My lord and his mistress

由 DearestShookenkooky

*VERY MATURE CONTENT WITHIN* I wasn't partial living in a man's home I had literally no clue of. It slightly... 更多

Prologue: Sitting in the rain
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank you guys!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Guys, I'm really freaking sorry
Should I publish ommited scenes?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30: The end, don't freak
Thank you guys!
WHEN IS A GOOD DATE FOR SEQUEL
Chapter 31
I'm not his mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Carter- Chapter 11
Narrator-Chapter 12
Carter- Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Joshua- Chapter 15
Carter- Chapter 16
Carter- Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Joshua- Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Cole- Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Carter- Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Violet- Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Violet- Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Joshua- Chapter 40
Joshua- Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Carter- Chapter 43
Blaise- Chapter 44
Adelyn- Chapter 45
Daniel- Chapter 46
Carter- Chapter 47
Blaise- Chapter 48
Adelyn- Chapter 49
Omitted- #5: Chapter 49 part 2
Adelyn- Chapter 50
Teagan- Chapter 51
Cole- Chapter 52
Blaise- Chapter 53
Adelyn- Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Carter- Chapter 56
Aiden- Chapter 57
Blaise- Chapter 58
Blaise- Chapter 58 Pt. 2
Back Chapter-Chapter 59
Teagan-Chapter 60
Adelyn- Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Blaise- Chapter 63
Blaise-Chapter 64
Carter-Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Adelyn- Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Teagan- Chapter 69
Chapter 70-1: The Beginning of the end
Chapter 70-2
Chapter 70-3
Chapter 70-4
Chapter 70-5
A Poll: Requests!
Chapter 1- Carter
Chapter 2-Reyna
Chapter 3- Blaise
Chapter 4- Adelyn
Chapter 5
Chapter 6- Blaise

Chapter 29

1.4K 21 1
由 DearestShookenkooky

" And... Though I've given you gifts, I must tell you that your mother and brother are in hell."

" H-how?"

" Simple. She's in a room I own. I plan on talking to her and... If she no longer wants to see or talk to me... I guess I have to accept that."

" Why should you? If you want to be with her so bad, do anything to make this relationship work. I don't want you and mom seperate..." I whispered.

" No. I don't want us to be apart either. It has always been me that has maybe wanted her more than she wanted me. And... I should have known that." He whispered.

" No, dad, don't think that. Mom loves you so much. It's just... love hurts sometimes. But when it doesn't, it feels wonderful."

" You are so positive." He whispered. He pressed a wall and my mother looked beet red. She slapped my father across the face.

" What have you done? And where's Carter?" She yelled.

" Carter is fine."

" Go to your room and press the wall to the left of your closet and talk to Carter."

" I don't think I should be here right now." I whispered, backing out.

" Got it." I left and went up to my room. I did as instructed, and a gust of wind hit me. Carter sat on the floor in front of a patio sort of structure. It was very long and his entire room was here. There were linen like curtains whipping up gently, strange in contrast to the gusts of air I felt.

The ocean was right there, close enough to rip off your shirt and run to. Carter looked up at me. I sat next to him, pushing my hair away from my face, I leaned into him. He held me and kissed my forehead. I blushed as he rubbed my back, up and down.

" How are you?"

" I'm fine. Mom wants to speak to you soon after her and dad are done speaking."

" Okay." He whispered, his voice almost drowned out by the wind.

I nodded.

" If you need me, call for Londyn or Ashton. Those are my... I don't like to call them servants, but that's what they are. I looked up and saw them both at my brother's entrance. I nodded. He nodded.

" Just press that wall." I chuckled, pointing. He nodded. I left with Londyn and Ashton to my parents room. My blush grew hot as I realized what was going on before I approached the door. The moaning and creaking was enough for me to turn back around and head straight back to my room.

I sighed, slightly disturbed. 10 minutes before they were fighting. And now... had my father been able to that easily seduce my mother? I couldn't think about that. I re-routed back to the kitchen, getting some snacks to take with me to my room.

I dismissed Ashton and Londyn and walked a round for a little. I practiced hiding things and retrieving things. It became almost second nature. I not once dropped them, and was proud of myself. I heard a knock at the door and jumped, startled because the house was normally really quiet. I opened it and my brain broke, because what could I say to him?

" H-hi." I greeted nervously.

" Where's your father?" He asked, confused.

" Uhh.." I responded dully. I looked around thinking of something to make up, to stall.

" He's... he's with my mother... Oh come in!" I said awkwardly, trying my hardest to not make him uncomfortable. He nodded. I closed the door and hovered around.

" I know your father would not leave you in the house alone. Come here." He whispered casually. I did and sat close to him.

" Why are you acting so unnatural?" He asked quietly.

" I don't know..."

" We've been in the same space before. Why is now so different?"

" ... Maybe because we're kind of alone." I whispered. I didn't realize I was no longer on the couch, but on Joshua's lap. I blushed hard, unsure of what to do next. His hands were in my hair, sort of combing through.

" Gorgeous." He whispered, blushing and slightly shy himself. He flipped some of my hair and finally looked at me, directly in my eye.

" I have to say, it was very selfish of me to want you, Cassandra. But... I don't feel remorseful or regret asking your father for your hand in the slightest."

" Mhm... My dad says if anything escalates, to take it to your place." I sighed. He nodded.

" I'll take you over, if that's what you'd like whether we do anything or not." I nodded softly resting my head on his chest. My ear was close to his face, so as scary as that sounded, I made no other moves. I softly kissed his cheek, a sweet gesture.

" I hope in choosing you I make the right choice."

" I hope you make whatever choice is best for you." I nodded in agreement.

" Were my lips too much that you simply kissed my cheek?" I laughed, slapping his arms. I came into contact with his lips, which were no longer warm. I heard someone clear their throat behind us. I looked up and immediately blushed. My brother sat at the top of the steps, looking down at us, almost amused but slightly annoyed. I stayed on his lap, because I didn't know where else to go.

" Hi, Joshua." He murmured.

" I don't plan on making this easy for you."

" I didn't expect little difficulty from you especially, Carter." He pointed out. I scolded Joshua. I got off his lap, and approached Carter.

" I'm going over to his house, okay?"

" Take care, Cassandra. I love you. If you bring my sister back in any other condition than she is now, I will wring your demon neck." I kissed his cheek and walked back down the stairs.

Joshua picked me up bridal style and exited with me. He sat me upfront, and closed my door. He slid into the driver's and started the car. We drove so fast, my hair whipped around me and into the wind.

" Why are we driving so fast?" I yelled, laughing.

" Because! I have a fast car!" He yelled back. I laughed and had to calm myself down.

" Gosh I love you." He whispered into the wind, thinking I couldn't have heard. We came to stop in front of his house. Luxurious couldn't begin to describe his estate.

" I'm still pissed you sent me away."

" Well, I'll never have to send you away now. This is your home. You belong here and like me, can come and go as you please." I grumbled as he lifted me out of the car and into his home. He chuckled at my resistance, which was infuriating.

But... I knew deep down I missed his annoyance and asking me how I was. It's hard sometimes, to think back to when I knew nothing and I wished for the wrong things. But... My wishes seemed clearer to me.

I didn't want love. I wanted somebody to love who I was. I didn't want to be with the family I had wanted. I wanted people to really call family. I rested my head in Joshua's chest.

" What are you thinking?"

" Yes." I whispered.

" Huh?"

" I agree to your proposition, under one condition."

" You don't have to rush-"

" I said yes and that's final. I will think on my decision and tell my father soon."

" Alright." He murmured. His body radiated warmth. All the lights in his home were dim.

" Is it so immoral to say I loved you when I first met you?" He asked quietly.

" Almost." I murmured, laughing.

" Oh well. I went and said it anyway." He sighed, stroking my hair.

" If I fucked you right now, what would that make me besides your mistress?

" A lot of things, actually. One of them being my lover. I don't think I would mind if you did though."

" Whatever, my lord." I whispered in his ear. His smile was so bright and alive. He pressed his lips to my cheek. He held me tighter, pushed my hair aside and pulled my lips into oblivion.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.1M 89.6K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
1.1M 26.9K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
9.8K 545 12
Did you ever felt that someone is watching you? I know it is a stupid question. You are not even a living being, then how can you feel? Right now, I'...
52 11 10
Going to Paris on Christmas Eve was a completely spontaneous decision. I just wanted to get away from home and spend the holidays all alone. Yes, tha...