Forbidden Love [EDITING] (Tea...

By AlexiaBrooke

Life proves that not everything goes the way we want it to be. Sophie McCain - Cara Delevingne Jessica Adams... More

Chapter 1: Goodbye Summer...
Chapter 2: Glad To Know You!
Chapter 3: Should I?
Chapter 4: That Dream...
Chapter 5: The Obsessed Creep
Chapter 6: No Thanks
Chapter 7: Oh My Madison...
Chapter 8: A Good Friend's Advice
Chapter 9: Please...don't
Chapter 10: Girls Hangout
Chapter 11: Avoidance
Chapter 12: Irresistible
Chapter 13: I Won't Tell
Chapter 14: First Date
Chapter 16: Unforgettable
Chapter 17: Jane
Chapter 18: My Forbidden Love
Chapter 19: Everything For You, Babe
Chapter 20: Where Is She?
Chapter 21: Jail
Chapter 22: A Friend
Chapter 23: A New Acquaintance
Chapter 24: Define Freedom
Chapter 25: Reunited
Chapter 26: Revelations
Chapter 27: Christmas Is Coming!
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Luck, You'll Need It
Chapter 30: Jealous
Chapter 31: Rough
Chapter 32: I Knew It!
Chapter 33: Echoes
Chapter 34: Troubled
Chapter 35: Plan
Chapter 36: I Loved You
Chapter 37: Hurts Like A Motherf*cker
Chapter 38: What's Really Happening
Chapter 39: We're Going To Miss You
Chapter 40: I Wasn't Born Yesterday
Chapter 41: Goodbye
Chapter 42: 4 Years After
Chapter 43: Different Lives
Chapter 44: Researches
Chapter 45: A Visit From An Old Friend
Chapter 46: New York
Chapter 47: That Was A Close Call
Chapter 48: Un Jour Inoubliable
Chapter 49: Bye...

Chapter 15: Falling Inlove With You

6.2K 134 3
By AlexiaBrooke

Sophie POV:

"Tell us what happened?" Eva asked. She glances at the clock as if she was waiting for someone or something. I don't know.

"Yeah tell us" Hmm..that's not Madison but the voice's familiar like the voice of the girl that caught me and Jessica wildly kissing. I looked around and saw no other than Alexandria. Yep it was her.

"There you are" Eva sighs in relief. "Been waiting for you."

"Hey Alexandria!" Madison greeted her warmly with a handshake while Alexandria winks at me, like telling me something underneath that.

"Eva, Madison. I haven't told you this but...Alexandri--"

"Call me Alex instead. The name's kind of long" Alexandria, Alex cuts off.

I continued speaking. "Alex saw me and Jessica kissing the other day." they were in shock. Well, I wasn't surprised. At least, she didn't tell others, otherwise it could have caused us troubles.

Like me, I don't kiss and tell.

"Oh" Madison breaks the awkward silence and started laughing like crazy.

"As from what I can see, she didn't tell" Eva guessed, she has it right though.

"Listen Alex, I am grateful that you didn't told anyone. As for that honesty and for you being trustworthy, I want you to be a part of...well, us" Eva and Madison looks at me and smiled, then they turned their attention to Alex and nods.

"Why not would I not want to be a part of this clique? Thanks" Alex accepted gratefully. Damn, one more trustworthy friend to have beside me. Beside us. This is cool.

We were walking down the hallway when suddenly someone walks infront of me causing me to bump into it. I was focused on the floor until I was obliged to look and say sor--

"What the fuck Jane?!" I yelled at her. What does she want now?

"Hey sexy. I missed you" a creepy smile formed on her face. Fuck, I would love to punch her right now.

"Stay away from us you freak!" Alex pushes her, unfortunately, she didn't fell because of her 'friends' behind her back.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I look around to search for the voice who was talking. I knew it was Jessica, my babe came here to save me.

"These piece of shits want war" Eva refers to all of them.

"Oh we'll give you some war" Madison stepped upfront. I'm thankful, I have the most bravest friends alive in this fucking planet earth.

"Stop!" Jessica walks in the middle. It's funny how everyone was looking at us. "Stop, Or you'll go to the principal's office. Got it?" She was fierce like a lion, oh how I wanna kiss her right now.

"Whatever." Jane says. "I'll get you one day" She points to me. "Fucking bitch" She spits on the floor.

A victorious smile was formed on our faces. We got her ass kicked up. How awesome was that? Everyone else was saying their 'thank you's to Jessica, I wanted to be the last to thanked her. When they were finish, I took a step towards her.

"Thank you" I say.

"You're welcome" there was lust on her face, I know she wanted to kiss me badly as I wanted to kiss her too.

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

"Fucking bell" Alex cursed. "Fucking Law, Fucking shit" She loves saying badwords, I bet she says that everytime even infront of her parents. "Okay, I'll see you later" She speaks to Eva and Madison. "And you 2 lovebirds" She whispers to us, that made Jessica giggle and her giggle made me giggle, giggle, giggle. Get it?

"Yeah, see ya" Madison says. We nodded. "C'mon we have 1st period to go, sorry Ms. Adams but can we steal her for 1st period?" Madison pouts.

"Well of course." She then looks at me and does her sexy winks. I love how sexy she is.

Madison then grabbed my arm and pulled me towards 1st period. I'm starting to think why do I even have to take Calculus, I mean, I wanna be a model when I grow up and Calculus will not help me at all to achieve that.

We got inside the class and everyone was already there, looking at us, they should have saw what happened with me and fucking Jane. She gets what she deserves. Everyone deserves what they deserves, even if it's good or bad. Unfortunately, Jane deserved the bad one.

"Stop staring at us, I'll throw your heads in the window" Madison tries to scare them, in just a second, everyone looks away. It's funny how everyone respects us, sure, we're the queen bees but we're also just normal girls, nothing extraordinary.

___________________________________

Me and Jessica was always staring at eachother, it's like a competition of who can stare the longest but the more I stared at her, the more I wanted to put a sexy show infront of everybody with Jessica, so I tried to look away.

"Okay class, today I want you to think of a song that you would like to sing for someone or for yourselves," Jessica speaks for everybody in the class. "And, you must sing it here, now or tomorrow. Depends the time but everyone will pass." She explained. It reminded me of yesterday, when I sung 'Glad You Came by The Wanted' for her. I was thinking of a song now, I didn't know what so I think and think and think and think...what about, 'Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars '? That's actually a good idea. "Someone ready to pass, raise your hands" She told us.

Madison then raises her hand. "I'd love to sing this for someone, but she's not here so...yeah." and she started singing 'You Make Me by Avicii'. Everyone sings along with her, even me.

All my life, I've been waiting for someone like you yeah (2x)

Someone like you, someone like you, someone like you

You make me!

When she was finished singing, she bows and everyone clapped for her performance. Others then raised their hands to sing, I wasn't. I wanted to do it after.

After 3 more performances by the class, I decided that it was time to raise my hand and sing. I raise my hand and she picked me to go up infront and sing so I did. "This song is dedicated for someone, a she, well actually my girlfriend. She already know that it's for her so yeah, babe this is for you" my classmates gasps and cheers even if they don't know that it was Jessica, Eva and Madison looks at me then at Jessica, now they know what happened yesterday. I started singing.

Oh her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday. Yeah

I know, I know

When I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she aks me 'Do I look okay?' I say...

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl you're amazing,

Just the way you are

I look at Jessica, her eyes was shining, tears were forming inside her eyes and she doesn't want to let it go because for obvious reasons. "Very well Sophie" she said smiling, she has to put herself up together now. Madison and Eva has a 'That was so cute' look on their faces, it's beautiful. Jessica mouthed a 'Thank You' to me. I smile.

I was the last performer after my performance, the bell rings. Perfect. Everyone was I suppose to be in their 3rd period now. I jump out of my seat, locked the door and got to her. "Babe" our lips crashed to each other.

"Hey beautiful" she said in between kisses.

"I'm falling inlove with you" I admit to her, she smiles to me.

"Me too" and our lips crased again to each other.

I. Am. Deeply. Falling. For. Her

-------------------------------------------------

Heyoow wattpadders! Haha lol. What d'you think?

When will they say 'I love you' to one another? One day! :)

Any Predictions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...