Forbidden Love [EDITING] (Tea...

By AlexiaBrooke

Life proves that not everything goes the way we want it to be. Sophie McCain - Cara Delevingne Jessica Adams... More

Chapter 1: Goodbye Summer...
Chapter 2: Glad To Know You!
Chapter 3: Should I?
Chapter 4: That Dream...
Chapter 5: The Obsessed Creep
Chapter 6: No Thanks
Chapter 7: Oh My Madison...
Chapter 8: A Good Friend's Advice
Chapter 9: Please...don't
Chapter 10: Girls Hangout
Chapter 11: Avoidance
Chapter 12: Irresistible
Chapter 13: I Won't Tell
Chapter 15: Falling Inlove With You
Chapter 16: Unforgettable
Chapter 17: Jane
Chapter 18: My Forbidden Love
Chapter 19: Everything For You, Babe
Chapter 20: Where Is She?
Chapter 21: Jail
Chapter 22: A Friend
Chapter 23: A New Acquaintance
Chapter 24: Define Freedom
Chapter 25: Reunited
Chapter 26: Revelations
Chapter 27: Christmas Is Coming!
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Luck, You'll Need It
Chapter 30: Jealous
Chapter 31: Rough
Chapter 32: I Knew It!
Chapter 33: Echoes
Chapter 34: Troubled
Chapter 35: Plan
Chapter 36: I Loved You
Chapter 37: Hurts Like A Motherf*cker
Chapter 38: What's Really Happening
Chapter 39: We're Going To Miss You
Chapter 40: I Wasn't Born Yesterday
Chapter 41: Goodbye
Chapter 42: 4 Years After
Chapter 43: Different Lives
Chapter 44: Researches
Chapter 45: A Visit From An Old Friend
Chapter 46: New York
Chapter 47: That Was A Close Call
Chapter 48: Un Jour Inoubliable
Chapter 49: Bye...

Chapter 14: First Date

6.6K 145 15
By AlexiaBrooke

Sophie POV:

"Does this look good?" I asked Eva and Madison.

"Nope. Too short" Eva responded,

"Too slutty" so did Madison.

I pulled out another outfit, it was a yellow neon short and a sleeveless and gray vans.

"Perfect" Eva and Madison both said in unison. I smiled, so did they.

____________________________________

I was ready to go, Eva and Madison was giving me some quite helpful advices that I should do or not do, like:

Be honest

Be calm and not overly emotional or dramatic

Be polite and considerate

Don't talk about your exes

.......and other more........

I was heading towards the door, we said our goodbyes and they wished me luck. Until Eva grabbed my arm...

"Just one more thing, don't say 'I love yo'u on a first date until you really mean it" Whoah, I know that....I mean I don't. Just like what I said, Eva was a love expert.

"I love you guys" I pulled them in for a group hug. Did I mention how excited and nervous am I for this? Well, I did now. "See you tomorrow" I said while pulling out of the hug. They nodded and smiled as I walk towards my car, damn...they are the most perfect bestfriends anyone can have.

"Oh and don't forget that I was the one who arranged the plates in our secret place" Madison shouted proudly. I nodded and waved goodbye.

____________________________________

When I arrived to the park, there wasn't loads of people because it was getting dark and tomorrow's a work and school day.

I searched for Jessica until I found her, she greeted me with a huge hug that was very comforting. I hugged her back.

"Hi beautiful" she said looking up and down at me. "You look good"

"Hey, you look good too, gorgeous" I returned the compliment to her.

"So which car?" She smiles. Ughhh why does she have to be so cute? Her cuteness is killing me. Killing me. Killing me. It's poison. Am I under a spell or what? Because it sure seem like it.

"I'm the one who asked to take you out in my 'secret place' so...my car" I air quoted to the 'secret place'. Well, it was really a secret place though that I used to go when my parents are fighting and when I just wanna be alone.

I pointed her towards my car and when we were at it, I opened the passenger seat for her.

She smiled. "Thanks. And a beautiful car you've got there."

"Thank you" I replied. Ohh, I love my car that's why I named it Angelina because I so love Angelina Jolie, hahaha.

____________________________________

The whole ride was about me and her talking about our families. When we arrived, I immediatelt got out of the car and opened the door for her.

She chuckled. "You're such a gentlewoman Sophie. It's adorable. Thanks again" she walked out of the car and held my hands, this is awesome.

We walked towards the secret place, when we got there, It was the same as always. The huge tree and there was also a huge treehouse up there, whoever made it, I'm proud of them because it's sinply beautiful.

"Whoah. It's magnificent" Jessica complimented that made me smile. "Candles up there, I can see it"

"Well me too. Now can you climb?" I ask her pointing out the ladder that was going up to the tree.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I can. I ain't a baby" She replied playfully-offended.

I watched her climb, watching her incase that she falls. Which she didn't. When she got up, she was saying a big "Whoah". I climb to see and yep, Madison was a great organizer. I loved it. There was candles everywhere and at the middle was 2 cushions and a table with 2 plates. Hmm..the food? Well this treehouse was not only big but it also had a refigerator and a microwave. Did I forgot to tell you that this treehouse is only a quarter mile away from my grandma's house? She's the one who put it there a long time ago. So it was like a mini house.

I opened the refigerator and saw pastas, chicken, 2 prepared ice-cream and cookies. There was also coke and water. I put the out and started heating them up in the microwave.

"Wow, this is big...and it has a refigerator and a microwave. And also here....it had a big foam which I assumed it's a bed" she said.

"You assumed right" I told her squeezing her hands.

We ate our dinner, talking about ourselves. I've learned that when she came out, her parents were supportive of her except for her grandmother who didn't want her to be gay. Well grandma, it's too late. Hahaha. I also learned that she loves music, that's perfect, I was planning on singing a song for her tonight with my guitar.

She learned lots of things from me too, like I love music and my whole family was supportive of me. I told her that my parents were rarely at home but when they are, it's a huge family bonding time.

When we were finish eating, she leaned in to give me a short kiss. As short that it was, it gave me goosebumps of excitement. Kissing her lips was a pleasure.

"Um Jessica?" I called out for her. She looks at me and nods. "I wanna sing you a song with my guitar" I pulled out my guitar and she looks at me with a smile on her face.

"What you gonna sing?" She asks, taking a seat infront of me.

"You'll see" I started playing the guitar.

The sun goes down, the stars come out
And all that counts is here and now
My universe, will never be the same
I'm glad you came

*Strunging the guitar*

You've cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided that you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and me

Turn the lights out now
I'll take you by your hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time?
Time to sleep it away, away from us so stay
Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came

The sun goes down, the stars come out
And all that counts is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came, I'm glad you came

*strunging the guitar*

"Glad you came, Jessica" with that, Jessica came up to me and hug me. She had tears of joy running down from her eyes, it's so cute.

"I'm glad that you came too Sophie" Wiping her tears from her face, she smiled so did I. How can you not smile when she smiles? Impossible.

I wanted to kiss her so badly now, ohh fuck it I'll just do it.

I leaned in to kiss her and she leaned in too. Her lips crashed on mine, nibbling my lips, I let out a soft moan from her sexy kiss. We were making out now, french kissing. God, she tastes good, she tastes beer, probably from the beer tht we were drinking awhile ago. She pushed me down, I was laying while she was at the top of me. I reached down to her neck. I sucked it hard, it's gonna make a hickey after, to mark that she'll be mine. I will ask her to be my girlfriend. Soon.

When we were finished with making out, we stared into each other's eyes. It wasn't awkward, just a sexy thing. I was holding our waist and she had her hands on the floor for support. I was thinking it'a a good time to ask her.

"Jessica?" I started. She was still looking at me, then she smiles.

"Uhuh?" She responded

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I was hoping that she'd say. I was crossing my fingers. 'Please say yes, say yes' I thought to myself.

She looks at me and she had a huge grin glued on her face. "Fuck yeahh!" She shouted. Whoah, I hoped noone heard that. I mean, I would love everyone to know that the most sexiest person alive on this earth is mine.

And then voilà, my lips crashed to hers. Could this night be more perfect than it already is?

My lips pulled out from the kiss. I stared hard at her with a huge grin on my face. I got up and so did she. I wanted to carve our initials in the the tree. I took out a knife, when she saw it, she had fear in her face. I laughed it off.

"Relax babe, I just want us to carve our initials in this tree" I poined the body of the tree which was inside and at the middle of the treehouse.

She sighs. "Oh. I thought for a moment. But sure my beautiful. Let's do it."

"Okay but every year, I want us to carve another stick right here, each year that we've gone through. Okay?" I explained her. She nodded.

This. Night. Was. Amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------
That's it folks! :) See you in chapter 15!
Thanka for the votes! Big Love from Aléxia.

What do you think of this chapter?

What was the best chapter so far?

Any predictions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...