juliet •peter pan•

By starkswan

Juliet thought that she would never leave Oz and that she would only be known as the daughter of the Wicked W... More

INFO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY-ONE
EIGHTY-TWO
EIGHTY-THREE
EIGHTY-FOUR
EIGHTY-FIVE
EIGHTY-SIX
EIGHTY-SEVEN
EIGHTY-EIGHT
EIGHTY-NINE
NINETY
NINETY-ONE
NINETY-TWO
NINETY-THREE
NINETY-FOUR
NINETY-FIVE
NINETY-SIX
NINETY-SEVEN
NINETY-EIGHT
NINETY-NINE
ONE HUNDRED
ONE HUNDRED AND ONE
ONE HUNDRED AND TWO

THIRTY-NINE

844 23 0
By starkswan

Emma swung at the fence, but nothing. Snow sighed. "It couldn't hold Rumplestltskin, give it a break." Emma kept swinging. "Yeah, then how did Juliet escape?" Outside, Juliet rolled her eyes. "Like I said before, I don't know."

Her eyes fell on the the paper. "Emma? That's the squid ink." Emma raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" Juliet looked at Emma. "The paper, that's squid ink." Snow stood up, and grabbed the paper. "Are you sure?" Juliet nodded. "I was on Neverland for three years, I know squid ink when I see it." Snow nodded.

Snow blew on the paper, and the words flew off the page and melted the fence. Juliet clapped her hands. "Alright, let's go." Aurora shook her head. "You have to tie me up. I cannot be trusted as long as Cora has my heart." Mulan nodded. "I will get it back for you." Juliet nodded, and they left to confront Cora.

When they got to Lake Nostos, Juliet looked around. As soon as she noticed Cora, she ran down to the lake. Snow chuckled at the teenager's impulsiveness. Cora threw a fireball at them, and Juliet ducked. "Here's the thing, Cora. You're not the only one here that can use magic." Juliet extended her palm, and shot a teal fireball at Cora.

Cora deflected the fireball, and it went flying back at Juliet. Juliet rolled her eyes, and she waved her hand. It sent Cora flying back, and the satchel went flying over the lake. Hook reached back and grabbed the satchel. Juliet looked around, searching for Cora.

Emma stood up. "Let's go home." Juliet ran over to Emma, and grabbed her hand. Snow went too, and the three prepared to jump. Before they could, Cora threw them back. Juliet yelled in pain.

Next thing she knew, Cora was in the process of grabbing Emma's heart, but Emma wouldn't let her. Cora fell down, and Juliet stood up. "Let's go now, talk later." The three jumped into the lake, on the way home.

The way home was long, and Juliet closed her eyes the whole way. It reminded her of her 16th birthday. She opened her eyes to see she was in a well. She reached up and climbed out of the well. Right behind her was Emma and Snow. As soon as she got over, she looked at Henry. Henry was shocked, and so was Rumplestiltskin. "Juliet?" Juliet nodded, then sat down on the ground.

"What happened?" Henry nodded. "She saved you. She saved all of you." He gestured to Regina.

Later, Juliet walked through main street. After the Enchanted Forest, she was dying to have some good food. She really needed food after what happened. She was still stunned by the fact that she broke out of a cell that was meant to keep in Rumple. She had to find her mom, so that she could explain what happened.

She heard a voice behind her. "Juliet, you're back." She turned her head to see Paisley, who had her arms folded. Juliet ran to hug her best friend. "You would not believe the experience I just had." Paisley chuckled. "Try me." Juliet tilted her head. "I broke out of a cell meant to hold Mr. Gold." Paisley's eyes widened. "Oh wow." Juliet scoffed. "Yeah, I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 369 21
Even though Eleanor's memories were taken away a long time ago, she knew that going to Neverland was a bad idea.
14.3K 654 24
Violet, A young teenage girl stuck living with the 'beast' of her father Prefering her scars over living she want{ed} to die, She questions a boy W...
326 12 11
Once Upon A Time there was a land filled with all the fairytale characters you know best, until they were cursed to forget who they truly were..... J...
4.3K 54 21
In the future, Emma and Killian's rebellious daughter is paid a visit by a very intrigued Peter Pan. (originally posted on fanfiction.net by user tho...