TWENTY

Later that week, Jade had to do an act of service for school, so she chose to help out the younger kids on their trip to the hospital. She chose this so that she could talk to Henry about the curse.

As she walked in, she greeted his teacher. "Thank you so much for doing this." Jade nodded. "I thought it would be nice to help children." Mary Margaret smiled, and Jade started to walk around. Eventually, her eyes rested on a comatose patient. She walked towards it, and she heard footsteps next to her. She looked to see her young cousin. "Oh, hey." Henry looked at the patient, then up at Jade. "You know who that is?" Jade shook her head. 

Henry looked behind him, then back. "That's Prince Charming." Jade nodded. "Okay?" Henry walked around to the patient's other side. "I need your help trying to get Mary Margaret to read to him so he can remember who he is." Jade held out her hands in front of her. "Look, I am all for helping you figure this out, but this seems like a little too far, don't you think?"

Later that night, as Mary Margaret went to read to the comatose patient that supposedly was her Prince Charming, Jade sat by her window, the necklace in her hand. She lifted the necklace over her head, and wore it around her neck. She then pulled her hair up and then went to sleep.

What Jade didn't know was meanwhile, in Neverland, Peter Pan was watching over her. He smiled. His right hand man, Felix, walked over to him. "She's wearing the necklace." Pan nodded. "Which means you guys got it to her. Good." Felix folded his arms. "Does this mean that the curse will end soon?" Pan shrugged. "It better. Because I haven't seen my girlfriend in person in 28 years." Felix nodded. "Let's say the curse does end, what will you do then." Pan chuckled. "That's where our land assistants will come into play."