SEVENTY-TWO

As they walked through the forest, Juliet was fuming. It didn't help that this walk was taking a while, giving Juliet time alone with her thoughts. She wanted to know why he lied to her, why he thought it was okay to keep a very crucial part of his plan a secret from her.

"Look." Juliet was brought out of her thoughts by Regina. She followed her aunt's gaze to see Pandora's box sitting on a rock. Juliet folded her arms. This was a trap. Emma drew her sword as the group approached the rock. Mary Margaret put her stuff down and went to grab the box. "Careful." Regina warned her. "Pan wouldn't have left it behind for no reason."

"It's David's only way home." Mary Margaret argued. "Without Gold we're stuck here." Before she could grab the box, a vine shot out from the tree and encircled itself around her, pulling her back to the tree. The same vine grabbed Emma, Regina, and then Juliet. All four of them struggled as the vines tightened.

"Are you still at it?" A familiar voice chimed from the other side of the tree. As he made his way around, Juliet looked at the ground, not wanting to look at him. "Don't you know?" He grabbed Emma's sword off the ground. "Peter Pan never fails." Juliet rolled her eyes. "I didn't expect you to find me. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised, you're mothers. Quite tenacious about your offspring." He paused. "And it helps to have someone who knows her way around the island." He directed that last part at Juliet, who was still looking at the ground. "Believe it or not, I understand that. But if you're looking to see Henry again, I have to tell you, there's only one place you'll be reunited. In death." Juliet clenched her fists.

He looked at the vines, and Regina struggling against them, and chuckled. "Having trouble moving? Not a surprise, given where you are. You see, what's hastening your demise is your regret." Emma tilted her head.

"What are you talking about?" Pan looked up at the tree.

"This tree is the site of a very important event for me. I abandoned my boy here." All four women were confused.

"You have a son?" Regina asked. Pan nodded.

"I'm older than I look."

"If you have a child, you must regret losing him, too." Emma tried to reason with Pan, but he scoffed.

"But I don't." He walked over to the box. "Quite the opposite, actually." He picked up the box. "You see, I have him all boxed up so I don't lose him again." Juliet's eyes widened.

"Rumplestiltskin is your son?" Regina asked another question. Juliet felt like she was going to be sick. She had dated Gold's dad?

"That he is." Pan affirmed. Mary Margaret shook her head.

"How's that possible? You're..."

"Younger than him?" Pan finished the question. "Not really. Just like you and your daughter." Regina scoffed.

"You're a fraud. Your magic is weakened. You can't even hurt us, let alone Rumplestiltskin." Pan nodded.

"You're right. But that's why I'm here. This tree will protect me until my power is restored. And then?" He chuckled. "Well, then I get to have some real fun. And I won't have to ever worry about my child again. Something else most of us will all soon have in common." He walked past the women, stopping to look Juliet in the eyes. The redhead shot him a death glare. Regina, Emma, and Snow tried to break free, but the vines tightened.

"There has to be another way." Emma pleaded.

"No, you're not going to get to me." He pointed the sword at the tree. "You see, this tree attacks the regret inside anyone who comes here."

"The only thing I regret is ever trusting you." Juliet spit out, narrowing her eyes at Pan. The immortal boy turned his head to Juliet, looking hurt by this.

"I regret not taking a better shot at you when I had the chance." Emma added on. Pan chuckled, shaking off Juliet's words and how much they stung. "Well, that's not all, is it, Savior? No." He walked over to Emma. "I have your son's heart inside me. I can feel just how much you let him down, time and time again."

"Leave her alone." Mary Margaret interjected, and the boy turned to face her.

"Perhaps I should. After all, what chance did she have of being a good mother? Look at the example you set, abandoning her for 28 years." At least she had a reason, Juliet thought to herself.

"Are you finished?" Regina asked, annoyed by this conversation.

"Last words from the Queen? Perhaps a deathbed confession from the one who has the most to regret of all?"

"Yeah, there's one problem with that." Regina responded. "I did cast a curse that devastated an entire population. I have tortured and murdered. I've done some terrible things. I should be overflowing with regret, but..." She sighed. "I'm not." With a swift movement, she broke free of the vines. "Because it got me my son." She charged at Pan, plunging her hand into his chest. She grabbed Henry's heart and Pan collapsed. She then grabbed the box. "Now, let's go save Henry." She walked into the forest, Mary Margaret and Emma following her. Juliet just stood there for a second, looking at Pan. He looked up at her, extending a hand to ask her to help him. The redhead said nothing, just shook her head before following the three women.

They ran back to the boat to get Henry's heart back in his body as soon as possible.

"Henry? Where is he?" Emma asked as soon as she got on the boat.

"He's over here." Neal answered, popping out from behind the wheel. Everyone ran to Henry's unconscious body.

"Hold on, Henry." Regina pleaded as she put her hand on his chest. Sighing, she pushed the heart in.

"Henry?" Emma asked softly, hoping Henry was alive. After a few seconds, Emma looked up at Regina. "Are we too late?"

"Henry? Honey!" Regina called to him, and Henry opened his eyes with a gasp. Juliet sighed in relief. Henry hugged his two moms, and he looked around the ship.

"Hey, whoa whoa whoa, take it easy buddy." Neal chuckled.

"I'm sorry." Henry apologized. "I wanted to save magic." He looked at Regina and Emma.

"It's okay." Emma said, still holding on to him.

"I wanted to be a hero." Henry continued, and Juliet smiled.

"There's plenty of time for that." David reassured him.

"But now it's time to rest." Snow remarked, smiling.

"Welcome back, young sir." Hook greeted the boy. "Only the best for our guest of honor, don't you think? Captain's quarters."

"Come on. I'll tuck you in." Regina said to Henry. As the group went to help get Henry to bed, Juliet looked out at the island. For a second time, she was saying goodbye.

"It's funny." She heard a voice next to her, and turning her head, she saw Hook. "Last time we were leaving Neverland together, I was holding you prisoner, delivering you to Cora." Juliet chuckled.

"Well I hope you're not planning on taking me prisoner again." He laughed. Suddenly, Juliet heard a scuffling of footsteps. She turned around to see Gold running down into the Captain's quarters, where Henry was sleeping. After a few minutes, he came back up, holding the box.

"Now Pan can't hurt Henry again." He held up the box, and Juliet assumed that he had put Pan in there. She sighed and watched as they prepared the ship to leave Neverland.