TWENTY-THREE

As the week went on, Jade began to notice that she was beginning to sound a lot more like her pre-cursed self. To not seem too obvious to her aunt, she still dressed like her cursed self. She would often refer to Mr. Gold as Rumple or the DO. She had to restrain herself in front of Regina.

She started walking down Main Street when she saw Sheriff Graham was sitting against his own car. She crouched down near him. "Hey, Sheriff. You okay?" Graham looked up at her. "There was a wolf." Jade looked around. "There is no wolf." Then she remembered the book. "You remember." Graham tilted his head. "What?" Jade sighed. "Have you been getting visions like memories?" Graham nodded. She sighed. "You should talk to Henry about his book." Graham nodded. "Okay."

As soon as Jade was done, she started to walk home. She eventually tripped over an object. As she clutched her foot, she turned her head and saw a note. She reached for the note and opened it. On the note, it read

Hello Juliet. From what I've seen, you're waking up from the curse. This is wonderful news. For soon you and I will be reunited. See you soon, -P.

Jade smiled, and stood up, walking home. Before she got inside, she looked up at the sky. "See you soon."

As Jade slept that night, her aunt Regina was crushing the heart of Sheriff Graham. As soon as she got back, Regina walked up to the room of her sleeping neice. She noticed the note Jade was holding in her hand. Slowly, she reached for the note, but then stopped when Jade started talking in her sleep. "No... no... no, let me go... Peter." Regina's eyes widened. "She's remembering. This cannot be happening." She turned around and closed Jade's door.

She shook her neice awake. "Hey Jade, hey." Jade slowly opened her eyes. "What?" Regina sighed. "What's that picture in your hand?" Jade shrugged. "Nothing. Why?" Regina raised an eyebrow. "You remember, don't you?" Jade tilted her head. "Remember what?" Regina's eyes narrowed. "Don't play dumb, Jade. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I heard you mumbling in your sleep. Something about a Peter." Jade gulped. "I've seen your attitude changes in the last few weeks. You're waking up." Jade stood up, her hands in front of her. "Don't hurt me." Regina smirked. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just need answers." Jade stepped back. "What question?" Regina folded her arms.

"Who the hell are you?"