FIVE

Being Zelena's child was not easy. Every time Juliet walked outside, she could hear people whispering something bad about her. This went on for the first 15 years of her life.

On her 16th birthday, Juliet opened her blue green eyes and sat up. She pushed a strand of her fiery red hair behind her ear. She stood up, and went to the closet. She had to pick out an outfit that will be memorable. It was, after all, her 16th birthday. She finally chose a blue green top, and black leggings to go under a black skirt. On her feet, she put on boots. She walked to the door, and walked outside.

Outside, the street was filled with munchkins. There were munchkins going for a walk, munchkins on benches rocking their sleeping children, etc. Juliet smiled.

"Why don't I go outside more?" As Juliet walked by, the munchkins all hurried away. Looking around, Juliet sighed, and sat on a bench. "That's why." She held out her hand, and a blue green flame appeared.

After a while, Juliet stood up, and walked back inside. At the door was her mother.

"Hey Juliet." Juliet smiled.

"Hi mom." Juliet hugged her mom.

"Happy birthday." She unclasped Juliet, then gestured for her to follow. "Let's take a walk." Juliet looked around.

"What is it, mom?" Zelena looked at her 16 year old daughter.

"You know how badly I want to get back at my sister, right?" Juliet nodded.

"Of course." Zelena sighed.

"I want you to know how hard this is for me." Juliet tilted her head.

"What is?" Zelena looked for the right words.

"Juliet, I have to send you away." Juliet's eyes widened.

"What? But you don't need to send me away. You don't even need to get revenge. You said when I was younger that Regina doesn't have a child, so why give me away?" Zelena looked back at her daughter.

"I'm sorry Juliet, but I need to do this. You need to understand. I can't let anything distract me from my revenge. Not even you." Juliet got tears in her eyes, her face hardening into a frown.

"So you're just going to send me away?" Zelena sighed.

"I'm sorry, Juliet. And I want you to know that I love you." She dropped the magic bean to the ground, and Juliet fell. She gripped onto the side.

"Please, mom. Help me up." Zelena looked at her daughter, and suddenly saw Juliet on the day she was born. She shook her head, and started to back up.

"I'm so sorry." Juliet closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face, and let go.